Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

loredevil

What is your discord name & tag?:
jayy#7777

Previous bans:
N/A.. Just a warning for causing an argument

Describe your activity on the server:
When it comes to actual playtime/activity, I’m not the best as being on all the time everyday, since I’m usually busy later in the night, but I’m always on during peak hours.
If I had to rate my own activity, I’d say it’d be an 8/10. Some days I’m here more than others, but I try my best to be on every day.

What is your timezone?:
MST

List your current and past applications:
(im only adding in team/faction apps since i have a lot of langs..)

Media - Denied
Event Team - Denied
Council - Denied

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
Though I’ve never really been apart of any factions, I still carry a huge roleplay background. I’ve been known to put a lot of detail into both my actual roleplay, and my characters alone.

I was apart of the Bobcats Track Team a year ago, so I was heavily dependent on my writing, as well as understanding what was expected. I also joined sports clubs.. When those were still popular.

What is your motivation for applying?
I’ve been meaning to apply for the longest time, yet I just never found a huge motive until recently. I’ve been told countless times to apply, since I feel like I’d fit in with this faction over any other. I have a lot friends on the Hospital Lead, so I don’t have to worry about jumping in and getting stranded on my own.

I’m also applying to get a better experience instead of just Roleplaying out being apart of a team or an ‘average’ student.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):
Doctor

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I have more OOC knowledge than IC, but I’m 100% willing to learn more about IC. Here’s my take on my OOC knowledge:

The Hospital Hierarchy is all about protecting the lives of the citizens, as well as their peers. They come together to build a more defined and safe community for everyone around them, while also having to work alone. Some days are longer, while some won’t be. All that matters, though, is saving the lives of many.

Being a Doctor:

One of the three main hospital (srp) departments. Without this team, the hospital would be a mess. - While there are many different kinds of doctors, and positions you can take, the most common would be the ones that work with families or groups..but really, it depends on where the hospital is located, and what the typical injuries are. There is usually a specific kind of doctor and treatment for every part of the body, such as eyes, or your whole body. Down below is a list of jobs open for a doctor. - While some of these fall under their own category, or count as a separate role, such as a Surgeon, they branch from a doctor.

I have a whole list, but I’ll only include about half of it to shorten it.

Epidemiologist - They look for diseases within an organism, usually a human.
Podiatrist - ‘Foot Doctors’ . . Yeah, they’re responsible for dealing with feet and legs.
Audiologist - They specialize in hearing. It’s in the name
General Practitioner - Instead of a singular patient, they take care of families all together.
Pediatrician - They care for younger people, such as newborns and kids.
Otolaryngologist - Focuses on head-related injuries, or an annual check up. Ears, nose, and throat for the most part.
Oncologist - They treat and care for cancer patients.
Dentist - The doctors specialized in taking care of mouth injuries; usually teeth related.
Radiologist - They run x-rays on patients to find hidden problems, such as a tumor or cancer cell.
Orthopedist - They specialize in fixing bone deformity and/or injuries.

-Hospital Hierarchy-:
(This is based off the SRP Hospital Faction, and nothing else)

Like any other job, a Hospital is broken into a hierarchy, consisting of other roles/opportunities for someone to grab. Starting off as just an intern or trainee, and casually working your way up past everyone else to become something higher than you could’ve imagined. Down below is every role a part of the Hierarchy.

- Hospital Director:

Much like any other job, this is the head of the hospital; the one that runs the show. The ‘Brains of Operation.’ They’re responsible for hiring people, as well as managing department leads.

- Clinical Manager:

Think of them as the assistant manager. They’re not as high in power as the Director, but they’re there to guide everyone around and help with the Trainees. They’re there to assist the Director in case of an emergency.

- Clinical Lead:

Clinical leads are the ones in charge of each department, lower on the ranking than a Manager or Director. In /total, there are three: Head Surgeon, Head Doctor, Head Psychiatrist. They are generally in charge of their department,

Head Surgeon: - Typically the ones in charge of a huge surgery, such as transplants or other risky forms of surgery. They make the call.

Head Doctor: - Similar to the surgeon, they make the final decision. Not as risky, but one mess up could ruin a patient, and them.

Head Psychiatrist: - They assign specific duties to their psychiatrists, as well as store data on a certain mental illness or disease.

- Attending

The post-training employees that are a part of any of the three positions. They don’t require any more training, and are free to go off duty and leave the building. If they are requested to come back, they will.

- Surgeon:

They’re specialized in operating on patients that need surgery such as: Broken bones, missing limbs, stab wounds. They focus on life-threatening injuries that require undergoing surgery and modifications to the body, such as a prosthetic limb or removal of one.

- Psychiatrist:

Specialized in treating patients with their mental health, and prescribing them with medicine to help with their health. They provide therapy and group therapy for patients in need.

- Doctor:

Doctors are specialized in running tests on a patient, which allows them to prescribe the right medication. They offer a variety of medical treatments, such as Ct Scans, X-rays, MRIs, and more. They offer check-ups for a patient, and any treatments required for a healthy lifestyle.

- Trainee:

The new hires on the job. They typically go through a series of procedures and scenarios, to determine how much they need to learn, and how long they need to be trained. The length of their training depends on the department, ranging from 1-3+ weeks. After training, they will be moved to ‘Attending.’

- Interns:

Usually students, or unqualified people at a job site that are there to learn. They’re allowed to help with patients, and assist other departments if needed.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes, and I’d understand if I had to get demoted.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes. I’ve been wanting to become apart of this faction, so I’ll dedicate my free time to it.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Very much so. I’ll make sure I go to every training.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yeah, and if anything were to go wrong, I’d contact a higher-up and/or a member of the staff team.

vladi daddy.jpg
(art done by Scarlett <3)

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Vladimeru Zmijewski

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male // He/Him

Character’s Age (if accepted):
(August 9th, 1981)

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Vladimeru graduated highschool with MOSTLY straight 5’s.. Some 4’s in classes he couldn’t quite figure out. He has a PhD in Biochemistry, and a Master’s in Human physiology. He graduated from Jagiellonian University.

(5 is an A, 4 is a B..)

Character’s Nationality:
Polish

Character’s Marital Status:
Not Married

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Roman Catholicism, though he started to give up on it when he matured.

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese, Polish, Hungarian

Backstory (100+ Words)
(910 Words)
—-
Vladimeru Zmijewski

Born on the darker side of Sobótka, Poland on August 9th, 1981, Vladimeru was born the youngest of three sons. For most of his childhood, pre-teen era, Vladimeru was a quiet, well-kept kid who never caused trouble. As for his older brothers, Valentin and Vitomir, though.. Well, he couldn’t say the same about either one. Valentin was older by 4 years, and Vitomir by 9, so Vladimeru couldn’t connect with them as much as he wanted to. Not to mention, his father, Mieczysław, was a heavy alcoholic and often took his anger out on his kids. Vladimeru’s mother was not present, but his father told him how Vladimeru reminded him of her. . though he had his father’s looks.. Kinda strange.

Vladimeru was always obsessed with anything medical related.. And books. He often found himself reading stories and medical-related books at any given chance. He was a skilled reader too, often reading books written for a more ‘mature’ audience. It wouldn’t be until age 12, when he began production on his first book. This book was titled: “Życzenie i tysiąc kłamstw”, if translated, would mean: “A Wish and a Thousand Lies.” - He never showed anyone this book, however. . It remains in a storage box kept away in a box.

His elementary years, leading into middle school, was nothing more than a blur to him. All he really remembers was the small friend group he made, before said group broke apart when he reached 7th grade. Other than that, Vladimeru never had friends. He was the lonely, quiet kid that sat in the corner of class with his nose in a book. - Despite all of that, he managed to pass middle school with straight 5’s. Probably the only thing his father liked about him.. Ouch. Right before he went to highschool, he was mugged and attacked on the side of the road. The person that mugged him was never caught, but the scar they left over his eye remains a burden.

During his highschool years, Vladimeru attended Szkoła Podstawowa im. M. Konopnickiej, a high school located in Rogow Sobocki, Poland. Shortly after reaching Grade 10, Mieczysław collapsed and passed away due to a liver disease; a horrible result of his alcoholism. This caused Vladimeru to struggle in school more than he’d like to admit, dropping his grades to 3’s and 4’s. Thankfully, he graduated from high school in 1998 with 5’s and 4’s.

Vladimeru spent a few years living with his two brothers after high school, since he couldn’t quite figure out what he wanted to do for college. . Until - Valentin, the middle child, mentioned an idea to Vladimeru at the dinner table. Since Vladimeru was so heavily influenced by medicine, why not send him off to learn about it? So, that’s what they did. - The three of them applied for Jagiellonian University, and to their surprise, the three of them all made it. Jagiellonian University was located in Kraków, Poland, which was forever away. . Thankfully for the three, though, they got their own dorms.

Vladimeru would go on to study for 8 long years, achieving multiple goals and degrees during his time. During his third year of college, he met a Polish girl who went by the name: Anastazja Gregorek. The two of them talked for months, eventually having a kid named Zofia (April 9,2002), who took her father’s last name. However.. - Anastazja left suddenly, leaving Vladimeru and Zofia on their own. - Struggling to raise a kid on his own, Vladimeru only had time to get a PhD in Biochemistry, and a Master’s in Human physiology, before leaving college to find a secure job.

After hundreds of applications, and sleepless nights in a hotel room with the change he made from his side job, Vladimeru finally secured a job at Medicover Hospital, which was his favorite place to go when he had time off from college. This sparked hope in him and his little girl, who was almost 7. - Together, the two of them pieced together enough money to spend another two weeks in the cheapest hotel.

Vladimeru’s first medical job was being a Phlebotomist, which was enough to pay his rent and put food on the table. For once, he felt more accomplished than ever, often bragging to his coworkers about how far he’s come. He stayed in this position for quite a while, before being approached about a new position. He took it immediately, becoming a Medical Transcriptionist for four years. He made even more money than he did before, spoiling Zofia as much as he could, who was now an early teenager.

After his fourth year, Vladimeru strived for something more. He left the hospital field for quite a few years, working as a librarian for multiple schools and campuses. - During his time, he met a foreign man studying abroad.. He went by the name: Zikri Kamata. Zikri Kamata was a Japanese man, who knew nothing of the Polish language. Eager to learn more about Zikri, and his background, Vladimeru studied enough Japanese to make small talk with him. The two of them spoke, and weirdly enough, had more in common then they both gave off. Zikri told Vladimeru about his kids, and where he originally came from. He mentioned Karakura, and the wonders of the small town.

Zikri offered Vladi a place to stay, in case he did move. But for now, Vladimeru is in search of a new journey.. Possibly in Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)
Vladimeru’s two specialities include General Pathology and Nephrology, since he found the most passion in those. General Pathology, because it helped find out diagnostic results for patients, and Nephrology as a way to help with studying the kidneys. His father died from kidney disease, so he made it his goal to figure out and help prevent said disease.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Vladimeru never really went anywhere after or during college, except for the time he spent at Medicover Hospital, which is located in Warsaw, Poland. He went there on his off time, either to study, or find positions he could take. Safe to say, Medicover Hospital provided him safe and secured jobs.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Yes, Vladimeru worked as a Phlebotomist for a few years, and a Medical Transcriptionist for four.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Nothing really, other than taking semi-courses at Medicover Hospital, Warsaw, Poland.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

He stood at a tall, almost unnatural height of 7’3.5. His hair was extremely long and straight, yet always in a tangle. . He never took care of it. He had a scar over his left eye, but if confronted, he claimed to have been from a fight with dragon. He was a strange, yet upfront dude with a goofball personality, with a more depressed side to him. He had a shaved beard most of the time, though he’d get carried away and forget about it.. He was also ripped. He worked out a lot.. Definitely a terrifying man.

He was the spitting image of his father. He hated his looks, as they were nothing more than a burden to him.

How does your character act on and off duty?
On Duty:
Vladimeru is always quick on his feet, ready to help whoever and whenever. Whether he was on his 26th hour straight or not, he didn’t care. . If it saved a life, it was worth all that pain and suffering he put himself through. He loves helping others, as well as his coworkers. He’ll always be the first person you’d meet when you step foot inside. Expect this man to annoy you.

Off Duty:
He tends to his daughter while he isn’t working. He likes to do ‘spring cleaning’ even if it’s during the middle of winter. He spends a lot of his time at the beach, drinking a cold glass of hard liquor.. Or reading a book. Probably reading or writing a book.. He’s a book nerd.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
When it comes to a huge study project, or something more would do on their own, he’d do it himself.. However! - He loves working as a team, rather than by himself.. Mostly. A small task, or a big one. . And you’ll see Vladi there and ready for WHATEVER! He 100% functions better with a team.. It opens his ‘third eye’.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Nothing too huge, other than wanting to become the head of something bigger than he could imagine. He wants to spread ‘positive vibes’, or so he calls it, to the younger generation.. As it seems to him they don’t have it.

He plans on getting his second PhD, while also maintaining a healthy position as the Karakura EMS team. Whatever happens next, will be up to him.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Zofia: Often described as a ‘book worm’, or whatever his daughter, Zofia, likes to describe it. To Zofia, Vladimeru is her biggest hero. He’s the kind of man to drop everything he’s doing, just to tend to his baby girl. He’s a gentle giant, really.

To others, he’s described as a hard worker. He can’t give up, and when he does, he’ll only take a break before attacking it twice as hard. An all around sweet dude, with good vibes to offer. He’s also really optimistic.. You’ll catch him talking about his future a lot. Anyone would want him to be their father figure.. Or best friend. That was up to you.. - However..

He sees himself as a worthless, old man with no reason to live. He claims to ‘have not accomplished’ much at his age, since his father told him this often. He beats himself up in private, often drinking and smoking to somewhat relax himself.

(3000 Words.)

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 227
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED
The Hospital Higher-Ups appreciate your interest in the faction, and after
carefully reviewing your application, we have decided to give you a chance
within the Hospital.

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency
discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.

- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (alex!#4532) via Discord so that we can solve
any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread