mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

LOST ALL MY ITEMSSS CUS OF STUPID GLITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mity

Level 104
SOOOO, today i went to jump into the sewers with someone to explore i jumped and BOOM dead, i had all my items that i applied for i also had other stuff and 50k, i have a screenshot that i took a couple days ago just to make sure, but it doesnt show all the stuff i baught from the halloween, so if its posibble to get those too and atleast 20k not 50k
my inv.png

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Lemmeee see how much days this is, time irl is 2x faster in rp. so 1 day irl is 2 in rp, in rp it would be about 80 days, so irl it would have been about 40 days so this image isnt that old
Jesus, sum up all the information in your post in 1 reply instead of spamming the forum.
Unless you can prove how you died, then you will not be refunded.
( I deleted all the spam-replies )

Mity

Level 104
ok soo how i died, (soz for the spam im just salty) so shyke told me he wants to show me something scary in the sewers sso i jumped in and we both died idk how i died but we died when we jumped in it

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
ok soo how i died, (soz for the spam im just salty) so shyke told me he wants to show me something scary in the sewers sso i jumped in and we both died idk how i died but we died when we jumped in it
That's not proof, and being salty isn't a excuse.

Mity

Level 104
how do i get proof then, and if i cant get proof do i atleast get back the stuff i applied for? eg coffee mug, medkit, hotdog (i never got the hotdog but it got accepted)

Last edited:

Mister Zero

Level 19
Alright. Helpful post now, if you can provide a screenshot with evidence that you died, E.G. a screenshot of you dead in the sewers, and some screenshots of your inventory pre death, you may get your items back, but personally, it was sort of your fault, iirc there's a thing in the sewers which kills people instantly at a random interval, and seriously.. ..A hotdog?! You applied for a hotdog?!

Also:

"YOU DON'T NEED SCRIPTS TO RP."

Last edited:

Mity

Level 104
Tbh if i knew that theres a chance to die when i jump in the sewers i wouldnt have jumped

Mity

Level 104
i think u know u die with old age, i didnt know i can die from jumping in the fucking sewers

Mity

Level 104
Well, my last question before i quit trying to get my items back, do i get the stuff i applied for back!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread