mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Lost/Stolen items

NekoRP

Level 4
IGN: NekoRP
VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME: White butterfly bow, "Cher's" bow, bat headband, cherry earrings, bunny mask, Among us plushy, Hello kitty toy glock, hello kitty umbrella, pink squid plushy, pink channel bag (i think it was a channel bag but it could also be gucci- i forgot.), Pink bicycle, pink heart purse, bunny ears, bear mask.
EVIDENCE: What I used to have : (the first two screen shots) What I have now: (the last screenshot)
1652837876036.png1652838063343.png 1652838148699.png

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
I lost my items because an apartment I live in with a few of my friend was cleared out, I had all of my stuff but I had to leave in a hurry and when I put my stuff in a chest, I forgot to lock it with a sign. I left for a trip and came back after a few oocly days and half of my stuff was gone. I asked my friends and they said that someone was taking items out of my chest and selling them. The things the person took were things I really enjoy using in rp so if you guys would so kindly help me that would be much appreciated. (if this is too many items for you to return, at least return my bunny mask and hello kitty glock)

Attachments

• 1652838132985.png
    1652838132985.png
    234 KB · Views: 9

hebwig

Level 111
ACCEPTED

Please note that you can only have ten items returned to you in a request; however, I have included the most important ones & most items should be returned to your inventory.​

Users who are viewing this thread