What is your Minecraft Username?:
lovephoriia

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
Nope. Record is clean.

What is your timezone?:
EST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
・₊˚ʚ lovephoriia#5172

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

https://schoolrp.net/threads/animal-advocacy-club-application.40457/ | Pending
(For my character Unity. Might discard if I get councilor)

Describe your activity on the server?:

I'm usually on everyday with friends. We usually hang out at school during school hours. If school isn't open, i'm at an apartment with friends and using my other characters. I'll spar with my other characters with friends. My other characters are in families. If all is not happening, I'm either checking the auction house, or talking to other players.

I also try to befriend new students and help them around the school.

When I’m on, I’m on for a few hours at a time. I’m usually on late at night and during the mornings and afternoons.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

Yes because there’s no point in someone holding a leadership position if they aren’t active.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:

The student council is a governing student body of selected students. They help with keeping order in school and making sure that students are following rules. They also help with school events like fundraising, dances, and pep rallies. They represent the students of the school and also assist any students when they can.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):

Myself. I’ve always been interested in leadership positions. I’ve had a few such as student class secretary in highschool and being an officer of a national club. I’ve even taken a leadership and teamwork class.
I was in a leadership organization for 3 years.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:

They make sure that order is kept in Karakura and make sure students are following rules. They also help students that need it. They represent all students and are like ambassadors but more. They may even patrol the campus and make sure everyone is ok and no one is causing problems like fights.

How would you describe your work ethic?:

I’m a hard worker and will do my best to get things done. I never give up regardless of what comes in my way. I will use my time wisely and do everything in my power to reach my goals. I will use my time wisely by
taking lunch and breaktime as a time to plan things or get any school work or club work done.

What interests you the most about the student council?:

Being able to lead and be a role model is what has always intrigued me. I love being able to lead students and help them get on a good track academically. I want to help students and be a role model for them by coming to school on time, being dressed appropriately, following rules, etc. In my opinion, the most important part of student council is representing students and being a leader that they can follow.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:

Yes. I’ve been staff on Discord roleplaying servers. I used to play on another rp server and constantly roleplayed there. I made characters a lot and actually held a student council position in one Discord server. I actually started the student council for that server.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

Firstly, I won’t judge them for it nor will I call them out. But instead I’ll still include their idea because that’s fair and leaving them out just because of the idea is bad or poorly planned out. Everyone deserves to have their idea voted on, regardless of how good or bad it is.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:

I wouldn’t get upset. It was just an idea and I would accept that it was disliked. And that is also doesn’t mean that I can’t suggest another idea in the future.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:

1. I would try to step in as a leader and say that the argument isn’t right and that it won’t get us anywhere if we keep arguing. I would also say that we should stop and come to an agreement instead.

2. I would suggest that we vote on an idea as a whole if it hasn’t been done already to help stop conflicts between the members and so the vote is anonymous so people can’t pick fights.

3. If the above doesn’t stop it, I will go get school faculty to try and help stop the argument all together.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:

I’ll talk to the council President or Vice President. I’ll tell them that the member is causing problems. I might confront them without starting argument stating that this is not what we should be doing and that we are meant to be role models and such.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:

I would calmly state my opinion or my thoughts on the matter if I’m allowed to. I would try not to get angry or persuade the President in the decision that they make. I want to share thoughts and believe the whole team should have a say in things.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:

I would tell them that they need to come to a conclusion or settle on a resolution to help solve the tension between them. I would also suggest talking to the council President about what’s going on and see if they can help or I can help them come to a resolve.

I would help them by listening to both sides of what’s going on and have them explain to each other their feelings on the situation, which can help them understand each other’s side and feelings and help them come to a resolve.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:

I would tell another school faculty such as the principal or vice principal and explain to them what is going on and what I’ve seen from the school faculty. I would present the evidence that I have to them.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:

I tell them nicely that I will not be able to do that as it goes against what I do and that it’s breaking the rules for both of us. I would also tell them that it’s not worth the trouble for them to skip detention

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Autumn Fernsby

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
963-191-216

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:

Autumn is a cheery and bright person. She’s friendly, sweet, and sociable and cares about the people around her. She’s also ambitious and never gives up on her goals. She’s also a very good leader eventhough she may not look like it. She rarely gets angry and and when she does she doesn’t generally express it unless she has to.

Character appearance/attire:

Autumn has light brown hair that’s slightly wavy. She usually wears it down but will put it in a ponytail or bun if she has to. When her hair is down, she has two black bows on each side of her head, in her hair. Her skin is also pale and her eyes are blue. She wears her uniform to school and often wears long sleeves and shorts or skirt with sneakers.

Only reference I have at the moment >.<
AutumnUniform.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

Well, first off I love helping people! The joy of seeing people smile after you help is something that gives me the motivation to continue what I’m doing. I’ve also taken leadership classes when I was still in America and actually ran a student council there too before I moved to Japan.

Why do you want this position?:

I want to be a role model and leader for people. I love helping with school events. I someday want to be a leader in the medical field and I want to start gathering more experience for leadership. I want to also contribute to making the school a safer environment and help students academically!

What interests you the most about student council?:

Just being a leader, role model, and representative of the school I attend is intriguing. I want to be a leader for students that they can look up to and be able to go to for help on anything school related.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

Well first, I would suggest events and even ask the students what events they’d like to see! I would also go around and start conversations with students, making sure that they are doing good and are comfortable with what’s going on in school. I believe the students should have a say in events they’d like to see for the school. I want to make students feel comfortable and I’ll welcome them to school as they walk in.

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
- You've been contacted through DM's about what's next! Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread