mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Lovetrials's Doctor application

Lovely_Ocean

Level 64

Sorry if this is short! I am a bit awkward however, I hope you see the potential in me!

IGN: LoveTrials

What timezone are you in?: EST

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here: Lovely#3716

How long have you been on the server for?: 3-4 years!

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?: I do have a ban for bypassing; due to my own stupidity.

List your past and current applications:
Lovetrial’s application list contains of this.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.20129/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.20130/

What’s your motivation for applying?:

Overall, I have always quite loved the hospital. As a worker from happy pills, to becoming an hospital worker. I have seen it grow to were it is now, with it's improvements and downfalls.
I first stepped away from EMS as I had lost my activity for quite sometime, aswell as being the Vet CL and having the section removed, it had made me feel a little bit less, motivated to continue.

Now, I have gained back my motivation and activity; overall, I believe I may have just needed a break. Getting back into the game is what motivates me to do this of course. It would be amazing to be accepted once more. I believe I may have just needed a break, and now I am back from it!

Therefor, my motivation for applying is just getting back to something I deeply miss.

What are you applying for?: Doctor.

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?:
Of course; I am not a Doctor in real life. From what I know, to be a Doctor, you have to be a friend and a basically a médical knowledge saint. You have to be understanding and smart about your actions and words. You have to be a strong figure.

You often also have to do very detailed roleplay. As Well as think of everything while doing so, to make sure to not miss any points or procedures in whatever you may be doing, as to not risk a person's life.

You have to remember the situation your patient is in; you have to be alert. You have to be trustworthy.
There are some things that I believe are required to do this job, of course you also need medical knowledge and everything. Though google can be your best friend if you are unaware of some knowledge.

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:
These colour codes may be the Canadian ones; However I may get used to the American ones if accepted again.

Dangerous substances in a building: brown.

In case of a fire it would be red.

The colour black would stand for a weird package that could contain a bomb or a treat to the place.

The colour grey would stand for the discovery of an external toxic leak.

The colour yellow would be for a missing person.

The colour green would be for an emergency evacuation.

The colour orange would be for a disaster happening.

The colour white would be used for some one who is quite violent.

The colour blue would be for someone who went into cardiac arrest.

And finally,

The colour pink would be for children who went into cardiac arrest…

These colours are used in hospitals under the format of codes. Example:
Code white, code black, code red… etc.

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit?
Yes of course! It would not make sense for there to be no age limit, as it might get quite redicoulus!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Of course, this is why I left in the first place. i knew it would come to me being demoted for inactivity, as so instead of taking someone else's place, I rathered just go and come back in some time whenever! Instead of being demoted and giving myself a bad note.

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?:
As am ex-vet. I know the basics; but I also know how to perform surgeries, steps to diagnose and more. I may not be the best however I do have some knowledge on how things work; due to as a vet, we had the ability to double as nurses or doctors.

I have learnt quite a bit, which is from my past experience with EMS, and I know, the basic medical knowledge, is the first step to a diagnosis or a first step to help a patient recover.

Things such as checking the heartbeat;
CPR;
Checking for external injuries;
And more.

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:

Head Physician
The head physician is in charge of the whole hospital, he takes care of the employees, payment and more. They can also do any jobs the employees are given. As they are supposed to have ultimate medical knowledge.

Clinical manager
Clinical managers are the helpers of the Head physician. They help see things that may be wrong, speak for the people, help with drama and more. They are allowed to do the job from whichever department they come from.

Clinical lead
Clinical leads are leads of departments, example: Nurse clinical lead. This person would guide, train and help nurses around.
Clinical leads can only do things their faction is allowed to do. Nothing more nothing less.

Surgeon
Surgeons perform surgeries, give diagnoses and more. They are the only ones apart from the head physician allowed to perform surgeries, any other department should have to fast forward this if no surgeon is present.

Physiatrist
The physiatrists are the people who help patients with their issues, they are what they are known for. ONLY them can prescribe medicine for issues such as depression, anxiety and more. You can often have a rendezvous with one to talk to and help you feel better. As that is their job.

Doctor
Doctors often do diagnoses. Help patients heal from major injuries and more. They have the right to prescribe medicine if needed, and give them out as well.

Nurse
Nurses are the helpers. They can help doctors and other higher ups around. They can help patients with their injuries and settle rendez-vous to see doctors and more. They can often take care of the front desk.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How are you like during and off shift?:
During duty, I am of course focused, attentive and serious to all that may be happening, as there can often happen ‘rush minutes’ with multiple cases at once coming in a hurry. Which should require all the attention it deserves to help save the patients the best we can.

Off shift, I quite enjoy having fun such as going surfing or more. I do enjoy going out with friends of course, that is quite natural.

How would you describe your personality in summary?:
I am quite a chill guy, of course during delicate situations I do not easily let myself go into anger. I will be diplomatic and try to calm both parties.

I would say I am pretty calm. I am easy to talk to. I am a nice guy. I do not bite!

How would you describe your appearance?
I am an asian male, with blond hair and grey eyes. I have a muscular build, as I often work out and have a healthy diet. I stand at 6’4 ish. I believe I may look a little intimidating, however my clothing may give me away to have a look like a kinder man.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?
I have not been diagnosed with anything for the moment being luckily! I will keep you up if anything changes in the future.

--

This baby was born in Sichuan, China. Birthed by a woman called Yin Ky with a father of the name Eikichi Saiky.

The baby was a boy, which pleased It's parents, who prefered to have children of the male gender. They cherished this boy, and tried to give him everything he needed for his education and more. They kept him happy.

The boy had no issues in school from the beginning. He stood up for the bullied and often got beat up in their place. Earning the name ‘The hero’ in the school. Not only did he protect the bullied, but he also protected his grades. Making sure to keep them up into eventually doing his dream job.

The male kept up the good worker over the years until he finally reached the end of all his studies to become a Doctor. He had struggled, yet studied day and night with the bags under his eyes. He wanted this and he was going to succeed. Determined, he did just so. Succeed. He went out to start his life, still being in China, he decided to say goodbye to his family and move all the way to Canada, in hope of better chances. He stayed there for a few years, before moving to Karakura.

In Canada, he took internships and jobs, gaining experiences and more. Had a stable social life, and a fucked up sleep schedule. Although, the man did not need that much sleep to keep himself focused.
--

Full Name: Fuseshikory Saiky

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Fuse

Preferred Name: Fuse

Religious Denomination: Buddhism.

Marital Status: Single.

Nationality: Japense-Chinese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 7 years.

Working Expérience: Worked in a Canadian hospital; Chinese hospital; USA hospital and more. Moving from place to place. I have worked in events for the homeless, red cross and more.

Academic Degree: Bachelors of medicine

Year of Graduation:

Major(s): Physical sciences, Biological sciences

Minor(s): Math, Biology, physics

Native Languages: Jin.

Other Languages: French, Japanese

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread