What is your discord name and tag (name#0000)?:
oHokAy#8433

What is your timezone/What country are you from?:
GMT+0 – UK

Do you have a microphone and are able to speak VIA discord?:
Yes I do.

Have you applied for a community team? If so, link your previous apps:
No I have not

Do you recognize you could be removed from the community team?
Yes I recognise that I will be removed

List a few things that may obstruct your progress/development on the Lore Team:

Backstories/Past

Plots

Stories

Journey

What makes you different from other applicants?:
I think what is right honestly, what fits in within the story or the plot that I’m trying to base on and I try to be quite detailed within the story or backstory I’m doing, I’ve been making myself better in writing and I’ve been making so many stories during the lockdown in England and I’ve been making myself a better person with my mental state as to writing different types of stories. I’ve been trying and trying to improve everyday and make it look like I’m a better person towards others.

What makes you passionate about writing?:
I read books that make me passionate to write my own stories and histories of characters that I intend to do and I love to write stories ever since I was 6 years old because I had a quite interesting mind about stories. I’ve been reading a lot of in-depth of so many books, which gets me excited. Every day, I want to be better at something and the only thing that gets me motivated is writing out my ideas with my own experience. Even, so I get people question me, why I do this, because I want to show my potential of writing and showing my skills.

Do you have any previous experience with writing lore or creative writing as a general aspect?:
I’ve written stories that have heavy plotted scenarios, which intrigues the reader, who I write to and I try to make it really interesting to read. I try to show that not only I can write those types of stories, is that I have potential within it and to show that I’m not making it boring and not so intriguing to read because what’s the point of reading something that doesn’t interests you when you can write something that would be dramatic and quite sharp. It shows, you want to make the reader, go head of heels when you show that the story, you’ve written wants to be exciting, mysterious and, having a cliff hanger, makes the reader curious and question what will happen next.

What is lore to you?:
Lore is a history or a backstory of a certain character, which has a quite unique and maybe a tragic past, it depends on the story, behind the character that you’ve created. It depends what’s the type of person or family that person has been in and it’s quite unique, like I said, how characters are presented within a back story or what so called ‘past’. They are shown what they were in a lore-document and what they’ve been through.

WRITING PROMPTS

The Choi Family all started at 1960, Ulsan in South Korea were Alice Choi and Levi Choi had got married and Alice was having an unexpected pregnancy with 2 lovely children but soon they’ve moved to Japan, Karakura, because they wanted an even better life for their 2 lovely children.

In 1960, Yunho Choi and Adalene Choi were born they started out a troubled toddlers as they started to grow up Adalene started to dream about being a cheerleader but Alice would always tell her to be more ‘’proper’’ as for Yun he dreamed about being a teacher as Levi would always tell him more like force him to be a Business man and be more ‘like the ‘Adults’.

During 1980, Yunho and Adalene’s mother was a calm and clear minded woman, however their father was a rather abusive man, addicted to drugs and alcohol. Sometimes, he would party with his friends, taking drugs and leaving huge mess everywhere in the house after the party. Adalene and Yun would help her mother clean up the house every time, trying to support their mother best as they can. One day her mother told them they would be going to a school in Karakura as she heard of all the nice houses, views, and, of course, the positive school's reputation.

Time past for the two adults as they grew up, it was around 1990, they learnt how to live as their mother dearly cared for them as she grew older as she felt proud of them and wanted to watch them as they grew, stronger with the patience of his and the self-defensive, Adalene, as the both seemed to do well. He learnt from his father, how to be calm and patient with people than rather be aggressive until his father got addicted to drugs and starting parties, every time, he feels like to party.

As more years past, it was around 1999, their mother and father passed away as of course, they died from old age, they were both healthy and well-beings but the death of the two, made their children, stronger in mind but in physical wise, not too sure. They seem to proceed further within their studies, they seem quite happy. They both wanted a better future for each other. They always took care of each other ever since their parents died. They wanted to continue their lives in the beautiful city of Karakura. They wanted to show that they have the intelligence, the mentality, to show that they have potential.

Yunho Choi seemed to love the classes of the uniqueness of their differences within them. He seemed to feel refreshed, every time, he walks into a class. It shows that, the classes give out a quite positive feeling in him. He didn’t what feeling, it was since he got employed as a lovely Maths Teacher. It felt like something was making him want to teach more as he admired the school’s classes. He was genuinely really happy than being all upset about his classes whenever, he starts a class. But he felt somewhat so calm. He wants to show the students, that the classes are so unique compared to normal school that have the same class looks because it makes him feel sick, if he continues to see the same look as he walks around.

As he walks around, the classes seemed to shine as it’s brightness of the lights, seemed to attract him. He walks into class 105, as he looks around of it’s features seemed to make him feel amused. It wasn’t his class, since he was waiting on getting a new class since class 105 was another Maths Teacher’s class. He seemed quite intrigued of how the other, prepared the class, looking so lavished and quite bright, as it’s features stands out within his perspective. It made him somehow, smile as he chuckled whilst he walks out the class and he walks in another and the same impression shows in his face.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread