What is your discord name and tag (name#0000)?:
oHokAy#8433

What is your timezone/What country are you from?:
GMT+0 – UK (England)

Do you have a microphone and are able to speak VIA discord?:
Yes I do.

Have you applied for a community team? If so, link your previous apps:
No I have not

Do you recognize you could be removed from the community team?
Yes I recognise that I will be removed

List a few things that may obstruct your progress/development on the Lore Team:

Backstories/Past

Plots

Stories

What makes you different from other applicants?:
I think what is right honestly, what fits in within the story or the plot that I’m trying to base on and I try to be quite detailed within the story or backstory I’m doing.

What makes you passionate about writing?:
I read books that make me passionate to write my own stories and histories of characters that I intend to do and I love to write stories ever since I was 6 years old because I had a quite interesting mind about stories

Do you have any previous experience with writing lore or creative writing as a general aspect?:
I’ve written stories that have heavy plotted scenarios, which intrigues the reader, who I write to and I try to make it really interesting to read.

What is lore to you?:
Lore is a history or a backstory of a certain character, which has a quite unique and maybe a tragic past.

WRITING PROMPTS

The city of Karakura has the uniqueness and the presence of many successful students with excellent teachers, whom are willing to help the Students. They are willing to go forward to help and guide those, whom are in need of help, This truly and magnificent city has many kinds of different occupations with fragile and beautiful, well-built buildings of a structure of its own figure, with a quite special but rather unknown sense that this very city has somewhat compassion for different nationalities due to the surprising amount of people, who come and go everyday in this beautiful, well-structured city. In front of you is an entrance of a school, which has unique features, which has different types of classes, as it is a high school, for people to learn new different things. The unique, looking school is interesting intricates as it appears right in front of you, the fellow students, who seem quite busy, talking to their friends or so-called classmates.

With it's unnatural feeling of the sense of different students with unique features and personality makes it feel more diverse, it seems quite welcoming as students from different countries. It feels more fragile with a school like this, It would be so hard to make it be broken just like that. It is so fragile that nothing can hurt it with it's guards of the Principal and it's Vice-Principal. It feels more safer with the two, amazing people, who run the school perfectly and quite nicely. It seems more refreshing than it was before. Then there's the college, with respected college students, who are the role models of the high school students. It has a great Dean and Vice-Dean, if so. They have intelligent professors, just like the high school teachers but more in depth with their lessons and with a more classified as a book with many words in it.

I admire the classrooms of Karakura, they’re just classrooms but they’re quite unique and based from what I’ve seen. They aren’t normal classes that are basically the same as another. They are more in depth and quite detailed as it shows the features more expressive with a quite wow expression. It gives me a quite home welcoming, type of feeling. It gives me the feeling that we’re safe with the teacher and it shows the colours of the teacher and how they design their classes. It gives a refreshing sense of the classes, looking different, because it helps the students that would properly think they're going in circles.

Yume_

Level 85
Shrine Lead
Lore Team
Denied

- As a team we've came to the conclusion to deny your application. For future reference give more in-depth replies to questions about motivation and make sure to read the questions thoroughly.​

Users who are viewing this thread