Level 82
LozzyOzzy
LozzyOzzy
Omega
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

LozzyOzzy's KPD application.png

LozzyOzzy's KPD application (1).png

IGN (In-Game Name):
LozzyOzzy [Adult] (Was Priest for 6 months)
Alts:
DontEatDaCookie [College ][Journalist]
M1lfRP [Adult] ( Was Librarian for 2 months)

Discord Name & Tag:
LozzyOzzy#1925

Previous bans:
Myself i have had 1 ban on the server, Since then I had taken 5 months away reflected on my actions and am now feeling better than ever ready to roleplay again, Bellow is my appeal
Accepted Appeal

Describe your activity on the server:
Since I have been unbanned I've been trying to replicate my schedule i used to have which was on most days 6-8 hours a day and so far I've been keeping up to that, Of course I know you'll understand some days I will just naturally be busy and cant get on as much, Bellow is my current college schedule
1685624356501.png
Note: In 4 weeks I am done with college so I will have more freetime

Which timezone are you in?
I reside in the UK so GMT/BST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Accepted
Librarian application

Shrine application
Denied
Caretaker application 1
Caretaker application 2
An extra note, I am currently not in any faction anymore

What is your motivation for applying?:
Well I feel like I've experienced roleplay from a lot of perspectives, I've experienced the peaceful life of a shrine member, The hectic life of faculty and even Gangrp. But now i think its time for a change, I've been in GangRP before and to be honest I don't find being a criminal fun anymore so i want to have a nice change of things. I understand the GangRP rules and CrimeRP rules so I just want to give something new a try.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
My knowledge on Police work is pretty good, Being an Omori I am close to many officers and tend to hang around the police station and them. From this I have learned quiet a bit and with the help of the KPD equipment document in the forums. I have managed to create this of everything I know so far.

There is 2 vehicles within the KPD both being accessible for police officers and detectives, However requirements must be met before obtaining.

The "Police Motorcycle" Is the first vehicle police officers will unlock, To get this you must be a corporal or above. This vehicle is just like any other motorcycle accept it has the siren and is faster.

The "Police Cruiser" is the same as the bike, However this is only obtainable for higher-ups such as Lieutenant and above, While most officers use the police bike the police cruiser is still available, Just like the bike this is the same as any other car, It just has the sirens and is faster.

There is many Jobs the KPD has to do, They vary. Some harder than others. Bellow I have listed the Jobs within the KPD that I know (This may not be all of them but these are the ones to my knowledge)

Front desk duty
During front desk duty, Officers will be at the front desk of KPD. While here the officers will do many things, Such as an taking in reports from civilians, Answering questions, Bailing people out, Arranging visitations and overall helping the general public with any issues they may have

Patrolling
A Patrol is something all officers will do, It is self explanatory. They will go out in groups depending on the emergency level and patrol the city, They will have a set rout to go. Doing patrols makes sure that no crime is going on in set areas and if there is they can stop it.

PrisonRP
PrisonRP also known as JailRP is something that inmates sometimes like to do, When they speak to an officer to do it they will be roleplaying the life of an inmate, This could be going to eat at the cafeteria, Going outside in the courtyard and just overall roleplaying within the police departments jail. Another thing of PrisonRP that inmates can do is community service, While they are not permanent inmates people who fail to pay fines will be brought to the prison courtyard and made to do community service which consists of doing jobs for the PD like keeping the courtyard clean. Once you do 3 of these you will be free to go

Court
During a court case officers will have the townhall on high protection, They will search anyone who enters and sets the metal detector off. Overall they are there to just make sure everyone inside and around is safe as they can be.

Police officers have various equipment at their disposal, Even some Illegal items which has been made legal for officers to hold bellow is a list of items and what I know about each

Handcuffs
Handcuffs are a cosmetic item when it comes to RP, You cannot put them on players wrists however in a roleplay situation you would action to do so. Handcuffs are used as a way to detain someone by locking their hands behind their back, However when doing this they can roll to resist but that will get extra put onto their sentence/bail. This cannot be mugged off an officer.
- Not mugable
- All officers have 2 pairs
- When arresting you have the option to roll to resist

Baton
The baton has the same stats as a metal bat, It is used if the officer is close to someone and needs engage in one on one combat with them. The baton however can be mugged so they would need to be careful about that.
- Two hit KO
- Is mugable
- Has to be actioned to taken out if in range
- 2 block range

x26 Taser
The taser also known as a stun gun is used on suspects if they are in a certain range (I sadly do not know the range) the taser is used in certain situations such as suspects trying to escape from you. The taser is a non lethal weapon that sends a shock through the persons body causing them to fall to the floor (/sit) for easier access to the officer to arrest.
- Can not K.O people
- Not mugable
- Has to be actioned to taken out if in range
- Must action to fire unless the target is moving
- Grants KPS if stunned
- Seven block range

Police Radio
The police radio is a shoulder mounted radio that allows officer to communicate to one and other, They have a shared radio channel with EMS so they can request immediate support as quick as possible if needed. Overall the radio is for communication usage. This cannot be mugged off an officer.
- Not mugable
- Action to speak if someone is in range
- Can be smashed with blunt weapons if possessing the correct perms

Pepper spray
Pepper spray is used if a suspect or even a bystander gets to close to you and you need to disorientate them quickly. The pepper spray will blind the person used on temporarily. This will give the officer easy access to them to arrest or detain them. This cannot be mugged off an officer.
- Can not KO
- Not mugable
- Has to be actioned to be taken out and used
- Grants minors when used
- Blinds targets for 2 minutes
- Seven block range
- Only obtained by corporals and above

Crowbar
While a crowbar would usually be an illegal weapon, Officers use it legally to crowbar doors open. These are used in raids and such when they have to raid a suspects apartment for potentially illegal weaponry and such while. When an officer uses it the stats do not change from the normal crowbar. This can be mugged off an officer.
- Two hit KO
- Can be mugged if perms are there
- Has to be actioned to be equipped and used
- Two block range
- Only obtained by corporals and above

Breathalyzer
The breathalyzer is a item that only EMS and KPD posses. This item measures how drunk someone is. This would be used for cases of people being drunk and potentially underage drinking etc
- Can not be mugged
- Must action to use

Police badge
The police badge is an item that only police officers posses. It is used similar to an ID, This will display needed information such as the officers badge number and rank. It will not disclose legal names and ages.
- Not muggable
- Must action to show it to a player
- Only possesed once passing the exam

Riot gear
Riot gear will be used by police officers when responding to dangerous calls around the city. The right gear despite being a skin does have stats.
- Hides the identity of the officer wearing it
- Supplies addition magazines for the Glock 17 (If SGT+)
- Not Mugable
- Only removed if Ko'd

Glock 17
Glock is a lethal firearm used by the police department. These should rarely be used. This weapon is obtained by Sergeants and above it is a ranged weapon, When used depending where shot it will start a bleed out timer. Once again this should rarely be used, Only when lethal is really needed.
- Can be KO if shot in the head, This will start bleed out
- Disabled the use of arms if shot in them
- Stars bleed out timers and prohibits the use of deadly force when shot in the chest
- Slows down target when shot once and completely stuns when shot twice
- Not mugable
- Has to action to be taken out/reloaded/ and shot if in range
- When in range the officers must specify who is being shot and may only shoot once until their turn is over
- When out of range officers must specify who they are shooting at
- Thirty block range when firing
- Two block physical range
- Only obtained by Sargent's and above

There is a few items that strictly ItemRP these include

Luminol Spray
This is used to spray down illegal items such as masks and bats to check for any dints and other signs of usage. If there is blood, dents as such.

Med kit
Med kits are used when an officer finds and or sends someone into a bleed out timer. When a med kit is used it will +5 minutes onto their bleed out timer.

Flashlight
Flashlight is a long cylindrical object that emits light, It is a heavy object and gives a great line of sight when being used.

Baton holder
Baton holder is a circular object strapped to the side of the police belt. This allows the baton to be held

Key
This is a simple key used to unlock handcuffs

Latex gloves
These are disposable gloves that are fingerprint proof

Fingerpint scanner
This will allow officers to scan peoples finger prints. This could be used in multiple scenarios

Body Camera
This is a camera that sits on the chest and is constantly recording the first person view of the officer, It can be broken if you have the perms which will remove the video and audio from the officer.

Within the KPD they have ranks here are the ranks split into division starting from highest to lowest.

Commissioner
This is the leader of the police department and is the final decision maker within the department

Captain
Captain is the second in command of the police department, They over see the day to day basis of the police department.

Lieutenant
Lieutenant is one of the higherup ranks within the police department, They will monitor the ranks bellow them and support them in high operative raids and such.

Sergeant
Sergeants are the more senior officers of the KPD, Once getting this rank you will be trusted with a Glock so they are more experienced

Corporal
Corporal is the rank officers get when they are more experienced within the PD, They will be trusted with a Police Motorcycle, Host trainings for lower ranks and potentially even go through Glock safety training for when they get promoted again.

Patrol Officer
Patrol officers is the rank the cadets get once passing their exam. This rank basically means you are a full pledge officers.

Cadet
The Cadets are essentially trainee's they will be learning the ins and outs of the police department. This is the basic role officers get when starting out.

The detectives are just like Police officers but with extra duties to do, Bellow is the Detectives ranks. Sadly I do not know to much about them but I know what they are equal to. Once you get corporal you may join this division

Detective Superintendent

The detective superintendent is just a captain with the detective role. They will be in charge of who makes it into the this division if they are interested.

Detective Chief Inspector
These are police Lieutenants with the detective role. You may come to these if you are interested in joining and they can pass the word up to the detective superintendent.

Detective inspector
Sadly I do not know to much about this rank all I really know is it is the Sergeant rank with detective duties

Detective Constable
Once again I don't know much about this rank but if I had to guess its basically a detective Cadet. I know it is the same as corporal.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
In SchoolRP crime and GangRP is the most popular type of roleplay that happens in the server. Many people a day get majorly assaulted and some even die. Policing is important on the server to prevent these situations and making sure the people who play its characters are safe and not harmed.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I understand I can be demoted.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I understand and i will be dedicated.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Whenever training is on if I am online I will attend, If I am not online I will try to get online if possible.

LozzyOzzy's KPD application (2).png

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Tsubasa Ōmori

Character's age (if accepted):

27, Twenty Seven years old

Character's gender & pronouns:

Female, She/her

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Masters in law and enforcement, Linguistics

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

Russian, Japanese Sign Language

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Tsubasa Ōmori is a 5'3 Japanese female. She has bright blonde hair with matching sea blue eyes. She is a very caring female and carries around the motherly vibe, She will look after anyone no matter their gender sexuality or age. Tsubasa is a brave women and will not hesitate to step in when word is needed.1685630999741.png

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

Professional

During a serious situation Tsubasa will stay professional, This is to set a good example onto her higherups and onto cadets and lower ranks who may see her as a role model. Tsubasa knows that professionality is the key to succeed in a job like this.

Casual

Tsubasa here will have more leeway on how she can act, But at the end of the day she is still a police officer she would not break her code of goofing off on the job. During the casual she might ask you how your day is going or speak about family and hobbies etc, Basically trying to get to know you and being more friendly within the KPD

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Tsubasa is a very social women, She prefers to be around people and have company around her a lot. Having co-workers and working with them will make her ability strive.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

I personally see myself as a leader. It will take a bit of warming up to the KPD to do so but I am a very fast learner. I used to be in shrine team and managed to make the rank of Guji which is the leader of the priests, And managed to pass my test within 2 weeks of being there. So overall I see myself as more of a leader.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
July 14th 1996, Tsubasa Omori was born into the Omori family… Over the generations the Omori family had been rather successful within the Karakura police department and over the years many had some had sadly even fallen. But as for Tsubasa’s parents, They had not suffered the same fate yet. Tsubasa’s mother was a very kind and warm hearted young lady and had Tsubasa at the age of 26, Her father was a more stereotypical husband and did all the working so he sadly was not there for her much, This however did not change the way Tsubasa thought and she was her jolly happy self

September 1st 2000, Tsubasa finally started preschool and well it was easy to say she was a talkative one. She would be the one in the class who made friends with everyone. The one who hated leaving people out so she quickly became one of the more liked students within her class. Few years had past and Tsubasa was doing good in her lectures, She was passing exams even if they were not that hard. 2 more years passed and Tsubasa was doing her highschool exam. This was it if she failed she would not make it into highschool, Tsubasa was good at mostly science and Literature the math was not her strongest. To her surprise Tsubasa actually passed her exams and made it into highschool

September 5th 2009, Tsubasa made it into highschool and decided that it was time to take more pride in her education. She had her parents hire a private tutor for her to help her with the subjects she was losing out on. During highschool her home life got sort of worse.. She had heard about more of her family falling within the KPD and some even rising. This made her soon decide that being the farmer she dreamed to be was not what she truly wanted. She wanted to join the police department and make her loved ones proud. From then on Tsubasa searched up college classes and what she needed in grades to attend them. After doing this she attended the lessons to get high math and to even further improve her science.

June 7th 2015, This was Tsubasa’s chance to get into college. She had already picked her classes being Criminology, Law and enforcement and nursing as a backup. Tsubasa finally took her college test and much to her surprise she passed. Tsubasa had never been so happy in her life. She now actually had a chance to make her family as proud as they could be. During her first year of college life she had lost her father which made her extremely upset and made her lose motivation heavily, However soon later her mother set her back on track and made sure she was doing well in her lessons. The next year came along and Tsubasa was now doing masters in Law and enforcement which eventually led her to passing with high grades.

February 24th 2023, Tsubasa now being an adult only had one more goal in mind.. Actually pursuing the job she wanted. After months of building up the courage she finally did it. After long talks with her mother about the risks and with long talks to her auntie about basic tips. She did it. She finally made the application and handed it in on the front desk of the Police department. A few months later she heard back from them and she got…. ▇▇▇▇

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

Absolutely not, Pocket knifes are considered an illegal weapon and will be taken away if found. And the suspect shall be arrested.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

Wooden Cane

Paracetamol

Bandages

Birth control

Cough Syrup

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

Tsubasa would step right into the situation, Although they are a inmate and a criminal they are still human. She would not allow it and would attempt to drag the officer off the inmate and radio a higher-up to come down and help sort the situation out

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

Depending on the range, Tsubasa would rush over with taser of baton in hand. If there is enough room between the two to use the taser without potentially harming the defending officer then taser will be used. If not baton will be.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

If Tsubasa finds out herco-worker is corrupt and helping a potential criminal organization, She would keep it on the downlow to the police officers but would take it up to a LT+ as they can be trusted the most with this information, If given proof she would provide it and help get more information if needed.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
Bribery of an officer is an illegal offence, Tsubasa will not take any form of bribery and shall inmate. If anything it would add onto their sentence and be put on record.

Attachments

• 1685933995560.png
    1685933995560.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITIVITY
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread