Accepted lssuesIncluded's Lawyer Application

dão aula e olham tudo

Level 13
rottenspits
rottenspits
Rich
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
lssuesIncluded is the account I'm applying with; however, I have a main account named Vroosi.

Previous bans (include appeal links):

ERP [Access]

Discord Tag:

Vroosi#0202

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes, I do.

Timezone & Country:

-3 GMT; Brazil.

Links to any current & past applications:

Describe your activity on the server:

I try my best to get on SRP daily, despite my IRL affairs. Lately, I've only been able to play SRP, at least, 4 times a week. Putting my availability aside, I also GangRP in my main account, Vroosi, and also partake in tasks for the Lore Team. Currently, I lead Kaku-Kai, a criminal group with almost 40 members.

Despite my attributions within the community, there are periods where I'm unable to give Minecraft a lot of attention, but these are very brief seasons that should not take more than 1 week. Despite my seasonal absence in Minecraft, I'll always be available on Discord for out-game activities and tasks.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer.

What is your motivation for applying?:

I aim to establish a realistic, credible and verisimilar narrative in the law field of SRP with an organic way of roleplaying, using my previous experiences in high-roleplay communities in which I used to be part of, and references taken from TV shows and many researches of the current justice system of Japan, while still aiming to keep things fun and/or interactive for those who I end up roleplaying with. I've always been very interested in the many fields of roleplay available in the SRP community, but the city government stands out to me - as stated previously, my roleplay experience goes years back, but developing and roleplaying a lawyer has always been my specialty and passion. Being able to set up an interesting development with a well-planned character with a lot of depth, a character in which his development doesn't revolve only around the law, but also around his personal life, has always been something I'm always excited about. In other words, to me, roleplaying a character in a suit and tie will always be more entertaining than roleplaying a character holding a weapon.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

Yes, I do.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

Absolutely. This was a character made with much care and attention. However, it is also a character with many flaws. Sheiichi is a rugged soul who has been part of the law community for far too long, to the point of being more than certain that being an attorney will be an attribution that he will carry until the day of his death. Essentially, Sheiichi is supposed to be the invasive-but-yet-charismatic type of lawyer, because just like most of the old men who are unlucky enough to still be in the law, Sheiichi knows how things work.

Leaving the monologue aside, Sheiichi is a character that I have been planning for a while and am fairly excited for; a divorced man facing his middle age who deals with the high stress that interferes with his life - an Eastern-Japanese attorney in the eastern coast city of Tokyo, city where he spent 90% of his career in, but who later moved to the small, but well-structured islandic city of Karakura looking for more opportunities to resume his law career.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

Lawyers are professional and specialized workers of the law who represent and defend their clients, that can range from individuals, legal entities, corporations or companies in legal disputes, that range from civil to criminal. Attorneys may work for private people or companies, but also for local, state and federal institutions or governments. In short words, lawyers are the representatives of the people. In Karakura, the attributions of a lawyer can range from the classic court-work, ****yzing evidences, lawfully intervening in unlawful actions made by law enforcement officers or agencies. Above all, attorneys are trusted with the ability of formally appeasing two or more parties in a legal dispute.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I do.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

Yes, I do understand.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

Yes, I am.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

Yes, I have.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
As stated previously, I should be available for meetings and events most of the time, although I might find myself busy with OOC affairs.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Sheiichi Yamamoto

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.): Mr.

Current age:
41 years old.

Date of birth:
September 14th, 1980.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (BAPS);
Provided by the University of Tokyo (School of Legal & Political Studies)

Major(s):
Political Science & Public Law

Minor(s):
Public Administration

Work experience:

Public Prosecutor Trainee for the Public Prosecutors Office of Japan (assigned to the North-Western Tokyo Office of Public Prosecutors)
Employed in March 2002; Resigned in August 2005
DISCIPLINARY SANCTIONS: N/A.

3rd Of Counsel Attorney at the Morrison & Foerster (Japan; Tokyo headquarters, founded in 1987)
Employed in August 2005; Resigned in January 2018
DISCIPLINARY SANCTIONS: N/A.

Public Prosecutor for the Public Prosecutors Office of Japan (assigned to the South-Western Tokyo Office of Public Prosecutors)
Employed in February 2018; Resigned in February 2022
DISCIPLINARY SANCTIONS: June 3rd, 2019; 30 days suspension for insubordination.

Political background:

I started my superior studies at the age of 18, at the UoT. My law internship took place in the Public Prosecutors Office in 2002, but I soon left to work as a private attorney for the Morrison & Foerster Law Firm, an international law firm with many headquarters throughout the globe. I've spent most of my law career in that same company. However, soon enough, I started to aspire new areas and possibilities. I gave the PPOJ another chance, but did not have as much luck as I had decades ago. In March of 2022, I moved to the Prefecture of Karakura, and since then, have had my eyes on the Prefecture's Bar.

I am a party member affiliated to the Liberal Democratic Party of Japan since 2001, and have been supporting Liberal Democratic politicians since. However, extremism and activism are far away from my political beliefs and ideals.

Nationality & born location:

Japanese (Tokyo, Japan)

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

Japanese.

Criminal record:

N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I believe that the great experience in which I carry over my two-decades career in the law makes me an excellent candidate. My employment history, along with my schoolar degree, proves my wide capacity in exercising my attributions within the City's Bar, aside from proving my skills as both a prosecutor and a defense attorney. Not only because of my lenghty experience, but also because of my personal and professional capacities and abilities. Professionalism is, in my opinion, one of the most important factors when it comes to being an attorney, and, in my opinion, along with professionalism comes communication - I consider myself dominant of both of these items. I can, and have been responsible for great results in the private and state companies that I have worked for, and I can guarantee that it will not be any different while working for the Karakura's Attorneys Bar.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,after reading through it I've decided to accept this:
  • Good application, with all the necessary information listed
  • Message me on Discord or start a conversation on the forums in order to get things set up

Users who are viewing this thread