luhtwiizy Reporter APP!

cam!!

Level 1
luhtwiizy
luhtwiizy
Fundraiser+
OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your in-game-name (IGN)?: luhtwiizy

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?: Yes, cam!#7031 is my discord tag!
List your timezone and country: CST, USA

Describe your activity: Pretty much active 6-8 Hours a day, Unless something comes up. (Grocery Shopping, Etc) then maybe 2-3 hours. Which would be put towards doing this job!
Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below: N/A

Link any major applications (e.g Roles/Teams, exclude languages): N/A

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?: Well OOCLY, I work for a newspaper for my school basically, A media team, I've taken the same motivation I do for irl into here with my character! But I'd like to make the most of my experience IRL and put it into working as a reporter!
Do you have any past experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?: I've written multiple essays in school, For media/Classroom purposes. I tend to also like writing characters. Like fully-fledged characters and biography's and then placing them into stories. I enjoy writing on at least a weekly basis normally, Without the addition of a job such as this.
Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?: Yes! I will follow the set of rules provided to me.
Why should we accept you over others?: You should accept me over other applicants because of my OOC experience with writing as well as my professionalism with RP. I have rped Various different roles, On various different servers. Such as but not ending at law enforcement, Politician, and much more. I bring to the table a lot of time to put into a certain role and I take that role with the utmost seriousness, Anything you'd need I would work hard OOCLY, And ICLY to give you what you want! My OOC experience might also stand out from the rest of the applicants, As they might not have the same passion for writing as I do.
Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?: Yes! I Expect to complete my monthly quota every month, If a time comes when I believe I would not be able to complete the quota I will inform my acting supervisor/Boss OOCLY to tell them some things come up, Which would make me not able to fulfill a said quota.
Summarise what you imagine working as a reporter is: What I imagine working as a reporter would be, I imagine it to be an enticing job! Wondering around the vast city looking for opportunities for an exciting new story, Then finding said story! Writing it down into a report with intense yet enticing wording to tell the city what is happening in Karakura! But also finding out about the dark side of said stories, Covering murders and other acts of gang violence, Setting a more serious tone to underline the dangerous mask of the city!

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your character answering it

Full Name: Cho Saekí
Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g Ms, Mr): Mr. Cho
Current Age (25+): 38
Past job/work experience: N/A
Degree/qualifications: N/A
Nationality and born location: Korean. Pohang, South Korea

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?: I would describe myself as an enthusiastic guy, With a caring. Sometimes too much kind of personality! I think I'm pretty enthusiastic about work, As a kid, I would always help around in my block just to earn a few dollars, And I didn't hate it honestly I felt like I was helping my community more than anything. I think I'm pretty caring because of the interest that I show in helping people, As well as showing them certain things that would help them! such as showing a new student around the city or showing someone the right way to complete a certain task. An enthusiastic guy who cares for his community! But I love getting into the juicy part of stories, In school, I loved to listen in on the drama that was always going on! That's me! Now I hunt for good stories to entertain myself around the city, But I haven't considered it as a working skill up until recently when my friends recommended me to do so.
What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?: I'm interested in writing about the crime in the city, As I have recently been introduced into that sphere with crime happening all around me! I will achieve this by following the movements of gangs closely and keeping my distance. To achieve this yes I would be able to go out of my comfort zone.
What are your expectations for the job?: I expect an enticing job with interesting interactions with the community, Along with dark moments while trailing crime for my reports.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below: No
Fluent Languages (Underline your native): Korean, Japanese

PROMPTS:

#1 - General Report.

Cho Saeki | 04/17/2022

Hello everyone, Cho Saeki reporting here today to talk to you about the recent events going on within Karakura. Now due to a recent sighting, 'Mike' Akihito was spotted at the Karakura High School, During a late-night event this recent Sunday! He seemed to be overlooking the party. It seemed like he was enjoying himself!

I also have been looking into the crime that has been going on in the city, Looking more into the events that have been recently happening with the gangs that I've heard about. Sadly I never got to interview said gangs, But I did capture a photo of a male getting detained at the plaza, Seems like something happened earlier that day!

I also interviewed High school student Daisuke Holland about the recent activity in the school, He has recently joined the high school volleyball team! The team is looking a lot better these days than a little while ago, Everyone's looking a lot more active on the team! Recently a Two Versus Two tournament has also started up, Can't wait to see who comes out on top as the winner!

A few days ago, We also witnessed some students stuck up in a tree! police hurried over towards the situation calmly and professionally helped them down. The police were swift with their jobs and everyone was happy that the students were safe in the end! Nobody was harmed in this incident.

Gang violence is still at a high rate, Assaults and other crimes are being committed daily, How will the KPD respond to said accusations of crime?! We'll hope they do something and soon. I have also seen reports of an Organization named 'The River' I will attempt to reveal more about them as I journey forth into the world of journalism, Hopefully assisting the police in their endeavors to stop the murderous group in their tracks!

Thank you for your time, This has been Cho Saekí, Goodbye.
#2 - Interview: Cho Saekí

Cho, Sit down please I'd like for you to answer a few questions, Is it okay if I ask you a few questions? Alright, Question one. On a scale of one to ten, how active do you think crime is in the city of Karakura? Cho: I believe the crime rate is still very high, So I'd say an 8 out of ten... I don't think the police are doing enough to prevent crime from happening in the city, With all the gangs around the city, I believe the KPD should be doing more to stop them before they commit murders and assaults.
I see, Next question, Do you think the current commissioner of the KPD is fit for the job, Or should he be replaced by someone new? Cho: I believe the current commissioner is doing a wonderful job in his current position, But I do believe he should hire some more detectives to investigate the crime scenes left by criminals, We all know there are gangs in the city but somehow haven't been taken down by the police force yet!
Alright, Interesting.. Next question, What do you think could prevent young teens from joining gangs, At the younger ages of sixteen to eighteen? Cho: Hm, I believe that the school system isn't doing a good enough job with their students, I think they could provide a more positive image for their students and steer them away from joining a gang! I believe most of it falls on them and also The student's parents! I believe that the parents should be more involved within the schools, Giving them more help with their students and kids.
Alright, Next question. Do you think that once these gangs are finished and killed off, Will they're more gangs that appear, Or maybe old ones that revive out of the blue? Cho: Yes, I do believe that the current way things are handled, That gang violence and activity will never halt even after a number of gangs are abolished, Until the police find a way to permanently wipe gang violence they will always be gangs that are active in Karakura.
Alright, Next. Do you think that Karakura is a safe place for students to live? Cho: Hm, I do think it is a great place for people to live, Given that the economy is pretty unstable as prices are outrageous of the high gang violence in the area, But I do think it is safe for most people to live. But if you are in any way involved in the gang violence of Karakura then you're life is always in danger, From the time you leave school your life could be threatened by gang members.
Alright, Next question is.. Do you think the sentences given to people who commit crimes are too severe, Or perfectly correct? Cho: I believe the sentences given to criminals are perfectly fit for the crimes they commit, You do the crime, You do the time.
Alright, Next question! Do you think the mayor should be doing more to punish the criminals in the city, Or at least change something in the system to punish the criminals more? Cho: I do believe the mayor is currently doing everything in his power to stop the ongoing criminal activity occurring in the city within his power at least, I don't think there's a lot he can do to punish said criminals anymore.
Ok next question, Do you think the amount of houses in the area is too much? Or too little? Cho: I think there is a perfect amount of houses within the city, But not enough for everyone... I believe there should be dorms for the students in college and actual houses and apartments somewhere on a different island. Like a bridged-off place where there are houses and apartments, Given that these people would be adults we could provide them cars, Or even a bus station!
Alright, next question... Have you Cho, Ever been involved in gang activity or violence? Cho: No, I have never done anything that would send me to prison, Nor have I ever witnessed gang activity firsthand, But I have seen it from afar as I watched from the plaza, As a gang ran up on someone... But I never have tried to interfere with the situation.
Alright, Next question... Do you think that if you were ever asked to join a gang, Would you give in? Cho: No, I don't think I will ever involve myself in gang violence, I think that it's pointless and would get me killed. Alright, Next question.. Do you think the gang violence is worse? or the same as a few years ago. Cho: I don't think the violence has gotten any worse from years of time passing, I think it maintained its intensity and will continue on the same if nothing is changed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread