players online

Denied Lukexander's Librarian App For YHS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFlash

Level 0
In Game Name: Lukexander

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Librarian

How often do you log onto the server?: every day if not every other. For about 1-2 hours a day.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No, but i'm sure I could get it.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: yes on one occasion for advertising a different server for a friend. About a year ago i did it.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes i can promise that. :)

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I understand that meaning and the idea of being ICly fired. Very common and changes the roleplay. Being LCly fired myself i wouldn't mind.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: As A Librarian i will hang around the library helping other people find books and give my opinion on them.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Only once when i applied of a roleplay series. Unfortunately i didn't make it due to, too many people in it.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Enough to understand how to walk the walk and talk the talk.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Helps other in the Library with there book needs. Give opinions and ratings on books. Sign in and out books for the students and make sure they come due.

[Situations] If someone didn't bring there book back on time ill give them a fair warning that it should be back as soon as possible.

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Calm and simple tell him if he/she does not like they way i work they should talk to another librarian or simply leave with his mouth shut.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: With slow movements and a lot of caution.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: Tell them what theredoing wrong. Help them out if they need. Tell him/she that maybe she/he need another person to replace them for the time being.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Luke Gould
Chosen Job: Librarian

Motivation for Joining YHS: Always watched/Played the Yandere Simulator and always wanted to become a part of it in first person. My friend really pumped up Your server and when i joined it was everything he said plus more. Roleplaying is one of the best game mode of MineCraft. Have not yet experienced High School want a fictional perspective of it before i lose the privilege of being a kid.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I spent alot of time on the server making friends and helping others out. YHS is the coolest server on minecraft i just wanna be a bigger part of it. I can help out a lot around the library and even outside of it. I hope u consider my reasoning and thank you for the opportunity of applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread