lunadragon66

Level 4
lunadragon66
lunadragon66
Notable
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?
: Lunadragon66

Past warns/kicks/bans?: two! One for glitching into KPD, other one for selling glitched items on ah!

What is your timezone?: AST (Atlantic Standard Time)

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001): Yui(AB)#0411

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Luna's 3rd Language app! | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server (Denied)
Luna's Korean Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server (accepted)
L:una's kpd app | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server (Denied)
Latin language application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server (accepted)
Latin Language application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server (denied)
Latin application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server (denied)
Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on everyday! For atleast a couple of hours, typically a few, 3-4hours!
List your accounts and roles on this server:

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yes! I am!

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:
they help enforce the rules of the school, helping students with different tasks, and giving information. They also help the teachers

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.): It looks alot of fun! and i want to help the school, and make the teachers live easier!

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): I am! That is also

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?: College President, College Vice-President, College Councilor, Highschool President, Highschool Vice-president, Highschool councilor

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
First, I would call it in, then I would try to intervene, and get the attention, and tell them to stop, and to walk it off, if they refuse, I will threaten Detention, if they still refuse, I would get the teacher, or another councilor to help with the situation

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do? I would attempt to chase them, and give them detention, and take their mask away, if I couldnt, I would call it in over the radio, informing the Council-team, and teachers of the person, and to keep their eyes out.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in? I would warn the fellow Councilor, to be nice, and not to chase the student around, I'd then tell the other councilors of the person, aswell as Faculty members, to keep an eye out on the rouge councilor, and if they do anything else, that they should be removed from the councilors.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information? I would talk to another member, asking all the questions I needed, and more, to make sure that I didnt miss anything else, if they dont know either, I would go to someone else, with them.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this? I would apologize for my actions, and go to a higher-up and report what I did wrong, and that'd I'd accept any punishment put onto me.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more): A school sleepover. It would be a massive fun event, where any students who'd wish to part-take can! all the classrooms would be made into rooms, where a few people can sleep in, the girls and boys separated. The doors would be open to the classrooms, and the cafeteria filled with many snacks for the students! The sleepover would last all night, with the gates opened to anyone wanting to join in on the fun, the gym would be turned into a party place, and fruit punch, and a band playing, for everyone to enjoy. The event would be during spring, or Summer, for the best weather, it'd also be on a Friday, so in the morning, there would be no school. The sleepover would start on Friday, and end on Saturday, Sunday is the last day, where everyone would help to clean up the school. This sleepover would be purely for fun, and to give some of the students something to do! It would also help any students who dont have a place to sleep in an enclosed area for the two nights the sleepover was going on for. There would also be a theme, which would be randomly chosen, the Spartans and Bobcats each with their own theme, which one randomly chosen by the Dean, and Principle, aswell as a contest to see who has the best outfit, for the theme, the winning getting a some cash, to put into the wallet, or reward tokens. The school faculty would be participating aswell, and would have Teacher vs Professor Basketball, showing off who the best members are. After that a Bobcat Vs Spartan basketball, once again showing off whos the best. This would also allow for some fun to happen, and would let the Faculty join in the fun! And not left out. Making it fun for everyone!

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Hanako B. Ivankov

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 18, Highschool

Character phone-number: (030)-295-7256

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Hanako Loves helping people, and anyone who needs help doing even the smallest tasks, going as far to asking teachers if they'd like any help doing anything, or setting up for a class. She's also loves being very positive, and likes to try and spreading Positivity everywhere she goes, and brighten up days. She loves giving gifts to people aswell.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture): Front:
1683311713237.pngBack:
1683311804907.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
Hanako, Is very loving, and apologetic, she's a hard worker, and very loyal to her friends and family

Why do you want this position?:
I love helping people, and keeping people safe, as well as answering small little questions, no matter what they are about. It also likes alot of fun
What interests you the most about student council?:
What they do, and how the help and how much fun they sound like they have!
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: My personality! I'm a very loving, and soft hearted person, and love giving gifts! Making it so everyone has fun receiving gifts randomly, I'm also a good helper, and can help put an end to any situation, no matter what it is!

Notes: Sorry for any Grammer mistakes, i'm dislexic, so please pardon any grammatical errors in my app! (and wont let me unbold, sorry!)

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, The council have decided to deny this application due to the following:

- Your answers did not yield enough detail for our liking

If you have any questions, please contact @Customable on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread