Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
Lunadragon66

What is your discord name & tag?:
Yui(AB)#0411

Previous bans:
None!

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on daily! Saturdays I get on really late however, due to work! However rest of the week I'm on for atleast a few hours weekly!

What is your timezone?:
AST

List your current and past applications:

Luna's Councilor app! | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server (Pending)
Luna's 3rd Language app! | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server (denied)
Luna's Korean Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server (accepted)
Luna's kpd app | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server (denied)
Latin language application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server (accepted)
Latin Language application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server (denied, and I agree... It sucked)
Latin application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server (dienied, I also agree aswell.. It sucked)

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

I have many! Being on SRP as long as four years!
What is your motivation for applying?

I think it'd be alot of fun, and I want to expend my Rp to some new areas, and spot light! And I thought the hospital would be a great place! I also want to be able to look back, and be proud of where I am!
Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):

Psychiatrist
What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

A fair bit! I know mostly Psychiatrist work, where I know alot of Psychology!
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?

I do! And I accept that! All though, I'd wonder why, and would probably ask!
Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

I do! And thats why I'm applying, to try a new form of rp!
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

I fully do!
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I never do, eitherway!

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:
Hanako B. Tisper

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

Female, She/her
Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Grade-12
Character’s Nationality:

Canadian-Japense
Character’s Marital Status:

Single!
Character’s Religious Denomination:

She's atheist but respects all religions, no matter what it is!
Character’s Spoken Languages:

Japanese (default), Korean, and Latin!
Backstory (100+ Words)

Hanako grew up in Canada, where her mother and father weren't exactly the nicest of folks, however, she had her two best friends to cheer her up whenever she was down! Her parents once got into an argument with her, when she was about 7, and ran away to live with her two best friends. She was like a sister to them. Her parents eventually died, and she was legally adopted by the Lokes, her two best friend's family. She however, was asked if she wanted to change or keep her name, she choose to keep her last name. After much consideration of the Lokes, they decided to move to Korea, Where Hanako learned Korean! They loved it there, but it didn't feel quiet like home, so the decided to move somewhere else, to Japan, Tokyo. They lived there for many years, until Hanako was 13, and legally an adult, according to Japanese law. So she left her lovely parents, with her two best friends, to Karakura. They loved it here, Hanako took a interest in EMS, and decided she wanted to be one! So she began to study and study it, eventually deciding she was ready to try and join, when she was only 18. She did a few college classes, when there were no High school classes, giving her a bit of an advantage! She also loved psychology, which she loved helping people in! Thus deciding her dream EMS role would be a psychiatrist. She applied, after much consideration. Praying to get accepted.
SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Psychiatry!
What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

none!
Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

She has not
Has your character completed any additional schooling?

no.
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Hanako is a short 4'11 girl, who always tries to be kind! She never swears, not even a tiny one!
How does your character act on and off duty?

She'd act responsible, and like how she does on duty, if someone needs help she'd ask what with.
Does your character function better on their own or with others?

She function best, with either depending! She can work with people, very well, but she can also work alone.
What plans does your character have for the future?

She wants to have kids one day, and to be happy, and to be herself. Aswell as to be a psychiatrist
How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

She's a little incompetent, yet it helps her do her absolute best! She works harder, to prove herself! No one really thinks about it besides her. She thinks she's kind, but never really knew for sure, but she highly is!

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- When applying for a faction, having detail is one of the best ways to show your interest to the higher-up team. We recommend that you spend more time adding detail to your application if you wish to apply again!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread