Not open for further replies.

Valiia

Level 0
New[OOC section]
In Game Name: Biinkyyy

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Lunchtime Monitor

How often do you log onto the server?:
I go on the server a lot, I play for 1-5 hours a day but when I go back to school I try to play as long as I can, because of homework. But I'm really active on the server otherwise.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have been banned twice on the server but that was when I first joined, in January and I cant remember why I was banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, I defiantly will if I get this role I would be so grateful and I would be more active than I already am.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes I do, use hired me use can fire me.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Lunchtime Monitor, ensures that everything is in order at lunchtime. He/she job is to make sure all the students are safe at lunch and not getting up to mischief, he/she must supervise the students over the lunchtime period.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes I do, I love role-play as its so creative, this role-play server has beat the other role-play servers I been on by far.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I would say I have a lot of experience in role-play , I was mod on a role-play server as I made friends fast with my role-play skills.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Yes I am familiar as I have a lunchtime monitor/supervisor, in my school. I look up to my lunchtime monitor and as soon as I saw that you can apply for lunchtime monitor, I got straight to it! Lunchtime monitor ensures that all the students are save at lunchtime.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
Pathetic? well without me here there wouldn't even be a lunchtime, as this cafeteria is so crazy.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
Sure, i signed up for this job therefore i need to do what I'm told to do!

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would ask them if they like there job, and if yes i would say well you better stop what you're doing or you might get fired.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Emma Miles
Chosen Job: Lunchtime Monitor

Motivation for Joining YHS:
As i said, i always look up to my lunchtime monitor and i think I'm perfect for the job!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Well, i don't want to be over confident, but i feel as if this role was meant for me, so i will then ensure i do my role right. And i also follow the rules and i know my do's and my donts.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Pathetic? well without me here there wouldn't even be a lunchtime, as this cafeteria is so crazy.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
Sure, i signed up for this job therefore i need to do what I'm told to do!

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would ask them if they like there job, and if yes i would say well you better stop what you're doing or you might get fired.
There's very small answers for this, and it looks very rush, you have also included several spelling mistakes, therefore you are being denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread