Notable
1644568787762.png
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
IGN: luvochi
୨⎯⎯୧
Discord: binky#2365
୨⎯⎯୧
Describe your activity on the server:
I'm active very frequently on SRP. I typically am online for around 7+ hours a day. Though of course there will be times when I'm not able to quickly get online. There are situations where I've had to go inactive for a decent time, such as family vacations or suddenly getting ill. Whenever I'm away for long periods, I make it a must to submit an inactivity log, whether it's in a tailoring server, a shop's Discord, or Akihito's Discord. I will always however be active on Discord. Most of my time spent on SRP is used to roleplay with others. There are times when I'll just run around, either in a VC or looking for interesting people to interact with. Or I'll just look around for a situation I can get myself involved with. I enjoy helping out new players, whether it's teaching them the basics or giving them items that will help them start.

Fortunately, I'm homeschooled which gives me a lot of free time. This free time is mostly used to hop onto the server and spend time with people! :)
୨⎯⎯୧
Previous applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.41485/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.41488/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.41490/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language.43592/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.43619/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-application.44683/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.45872/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.46022/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-slot-application.46038/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-application.46101/ [ACCEPTED]
୨⎯⎯୧
Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I have a singular warning back from when I first joined SRP for using a phone OOCly. I have made sure to refrain from making the same mistake. I have never been banned nor kicked.​

Shop wanted:
I'd like Unowned Shop #1. I believe this shop would be perfect for my store. It's easily able to locate and the overall design of the shop itself would be beneficial with the layout I'm looking for. I am not looking for a large store, as I would prefer to go for a more cozy look. Though, if this shop is not available, I am 100% okay with any other that is available. I am also perfectly fine with any shop location that is out of the shopping district. I have noticed recently that a few shops, Motako and Mihiyo, have been moved towards the beach area. If there are any spots that need to be taken up anywhere else, I'd love to be able to help.
୨⎯⎯୧
Why do you want to own a shop?
Throughout my overall experience playing SRP, I have come across many situations where I've been able to roleplay as something new. Take the Akihito Clan, or working at Mihiyo and Club Luxe, for example. I've not yet been able to roleplay the Shopkeeper role, and I would like to experience it. I've worked in many SRP stores and I've been able to observe and learn from what they do. I understand how stocks work as well as the activity requirements and I feel completely up to it! In conclusion, I feel as if gaining the Shopkeeper role and being able to manage my shop would provide an astounding experience for myself, along with other players.

Aforementioned, I'd like to be able to give other players a fun time. Though there is already a good amount of player-owned shops, I plan on coming up with multiple different event ideas for my shop specifically. Through these mini-events, I'll be able to allow both new and old players a chance to experience something new! I'm striving to be able to create a kind and welcoming place for all, dismissing any lack of previous exposure to roleplay of all sorts. I'd like to make everyone feel included. :)

When starting on SRP, it can be confusing on how and where to gain yen or profit overall. The application process for the shop will be easily managed through both IC interviews and an OOC google form, which will be accessible at all times from the Discord server. There will be basic training both IC and OOC where Employees will learn how to manage customers; as well as be able to keep track of their sales and yen count. Employees will be able to keep 40% of whatever they earn. Through this process, players will be able to now profit along with having a nice experience.

I believe that due to the overall vibe of the shop, it will bring in a good amount of customers. It differs from others seeing as Yeobo is more of a cutesy shop. It specializes in sweets and entertaining activities. This creates a new experience for players, therefore gaining attention which will bring in more customers.

I absolutely love working in player-owned shops. I always find myself at every opening of every shop I work at. I hope that through my own shop I'll be able to give others that same environment. All while having a great time of my own! I do frequently see Employees of other shops getting stressed out or overwhelmed even with the activity requirements and their pay. I hope to completely rule this out by being less strict, while simultaneously maintaining the shop in an orderly fashion. I want Yeobo to be a place where the Employees can have fun instead of having to worry about being active, etc.
୨⎯⎯୧
What do you plan to do with the shop?
The shop's name will be Yeobo. This fits incredibly well with the shop itself since it's the Korean word for both 'honey' and 'sweetheart.' I chose Korean because the Shopkeeper, Binky, was born in Korea.

I've had several ideas for Yeobo, but I concluded to do a sweets/candy shop! It will also double as a place where people can hang out or do work, similar to how Starbucks works IRL. Although it is a Korean-based store, I will be selling a variety of sweets. Some of these include: Dango, sundaes, caramel apples, and checkerboard cookies. I do have a few ideas for events which will be listed below. I plan on buying ownership of a Strawberry Pocky Box and a Strawberry Pocky Stick from Essiona (IGN) which will be sold at the shop. I've already spoken to Essiona about this and they've agreed to it. :) I also plan on creating a drinks bar where items ranging from simple water bottles to oreo milkshakes will be sold.

I aspire to create a fun, welcoming environment with Yeobo. I believe this shop could bring people together and be a great place for people to hang out and enjoy their time.
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
| Shop Design/Layout |

1644568816791.png
The exterior of the shop will be decorated with lots of plants and colors that match the majority of the shopping district, apart from the pink canopy; which is supposed to stick out from the rest of the area. There will be a few tables outside, underneath the canopy, which are enclosed by leaves that act as fencing.
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
1644568839186.png
The interior of the shop will be very similar to as shown above. The cash registers will be placed along the back wall with the lines extending out and towards the front door. Two individual stands will lay in the center of the shop, almost exactly like the photo. It will be decorated with bright colors while keeping a put-together, neat look. There will be a second floor with a spiral staircase that leads up to the games. The offices will also be upstairs. I plan to also add a few tables on the first floor against the walls in case customers want to sit while they eat their sweets. :)
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
1644568858149.png
I'd like something similar to the reference for the drinks bar. Preferably with different color schemes, such as whites and pastel colors. Sweet drinks such as the oreo milkshake will be sold here. One Employee will be stationed at the Drinks Bar.
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
| Events |
( These miniature events will not only be a source of profit but will keep Yeobo enjoyable and varied from other shops. The games will be set up on the second floor which will open up for the events specifically. )

Ring (Donut) Toss | The Donut Toss will be similar to how IRL Ring Toss is played. There will be a station set up for it with one game host stood there. There will be a 1,000 yen fee to play. The player has to roll over 50 out of 100 three times in a row to win (Ex. They rolled a 53, a 72, then an 84). If they win, they get a free pink frosted donut.

Bobbing for Apples | A station will be set up upstairs for this game. There's a 1,000 yen entree fee. The player will roll out of 100. If they score an 80 or above, they win a free caramel apple. There will be a game host stationed there that will receive the yen.

Jellybean Jar | This specific game will occur every few openings. There will be a "jellybean jar" sitting on a table. Before the event, a number will be chosen out of 600. Customers pay a 1,000 yen fee to participate. Each participant will get an empty book and will write a number down, 1-600. The books will then be signed with their RPName and given to the game host. After figuring out which person got the closest, the winner will be announced by getting their name called and will win 5,000 yen and a free sweet of their choice!

Sweets Demonstration | This would be similar to teppanyaki (hibachi). There will be a sweet of choice (decided prior) that will be made in front of the customers who wish to see it. It would be a larger event than the others, due to the shop only going to be open for the people participating. There will be a 5,000 yen entrance fee, which will give them access to the inside of the shop. Once the line to enter has slowed down the sales will stop and the event itself will begin. There will be a series of DetailRP where one of the Employees will roleplay out making the sweet that was chosen before. Each person will then get one of the sweet! :) This will happen about once every one or two OOC weeks to keep up demand for it. I've gotten inspiration for this event by seeing it happen IRL!

Charity Event | I plan on hosting a good amount of charity events because of my love for giving back. Fundamentally, I'll be offering treats to groups of workers, KPD and EMS for example. They'll be able to choose one of our items, which they'll receive for free. The reasoning behind this event is to give back to those that work hard for Karakura. There will be no extra fees, just simply giving to those who deserve it.

Children's Event | This event will allow children to come in and make their own sweets. This will be done through DetailRP. There will be one Employee who will be teaching the kids how to make the candy. They will be able to keep whatever they make and the entry fee will only be 500 yen!
୨⎯⎯୧
How will your shop be unique?
As stated before, Yeobo focuses on being cute and sweet (pun intended). The overall look of the shop will contrast with other shops. The interior of Yeobo will be full of bright, cheerful colors; in comparison to the other shops. I'd like to bring a new vibe to the shopping district or just Karakura in general.

The age requirement for Yeobo will be different from other shops. The minimum age is 14 which differs from the minimum age of other shops, which is typically 16. This will give newer players a chance to profit and gain experience. I also believe that this will be beneficial to players that are permanently set younger than 16. They often have more trouble gaining yen because of the age requirements. I'd like to give them the same amount of involvement as players with older characters.

I also plan on opening at times where people with varying timezones can each have an experience. I have noticed that a lot of SRP players have to stay up at unreasonable times just to be able to participate in the same events that the players with more common timezones do. To resolve this, I'll be opening up at times similar to EST, while also opening at times similar to GMT+8 (Philippines Timezone). I believe this will give players with differing timezones each an equal experience!

The events aforementioned in the last question also add eccentricity to Yeobo. A lot of shops focus on the profit, but I'd like to focus more on the roleplay experience I can create through owning and managing a store. The events will exhibit this desire. I believe said events will help show the exciting side of shops instead of it strictly being business.

I would like to create some kind of delivery system, where players can call a number (the Manager's) and order items. There will be a 10,000 yen fee for the delivery, plus the price of the order itself. After getting the order, a cashier will be assigned and the items will be delivered to the specified location. Of course, the Cashier will be paid before the distribution of the items.
୨⎯⎯୧
How many employees are you planning to have?
( The uniforms will be required to keep a neat, professional look. They will be made by Bxwqueen and me. Each uniform will have a logo on the back to show that the player works at Yeobo. This will make it so customers are able to tell Employees apart from the rest of the customers. )

I'll be hiring 14 people in total, excluding myself, Shopkeeper, and the Manager. The rest of the roles include: cashier, game host, and security. They will be hand-picked by both the Manager and I. Whether they're accepted or denied will be based upon the IC behavior, their OOC behavior, trustworthiness, and their overall ability to work as a team.
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
Division of Labor:
Shopkeeper [1/1]
-
Username | luvochi
RPName | Binky T. Ukiyo

-
The Shopkeeper will handle a majority of the shop itself, maintaining it purely on their own. They're in charge of restocks, taxes, and keeping order within the shop. They have to keep track of the Employee's behavior as well as the customer's. The Shopkeeper is also in charge of hiring employees, which will be determined by the IC and OOC applications as stated previously. As a Shopkeeper, I will take care of most of the event planning, but I am more than glad to hear out any opinions given to me by Employees or even customers!
1644568887821.jpeg
The Shopkeeper's uniform is just a simple, pink suit with a flower pin. I'll be wearing it at every opening.
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
Manager [1/1]
-
Username | Bxwqueen
RPName | Misu S. Ukiyo

-
Misu S. Ukiyo is Binky's older sister. The two are inseparable and Binky trusts Misu with her life. Therefore, she also trusts Misu to manage her shop while she is away. The two of them have a great bond and will work amazingly together.
-
The Manager maintains the shop while the Shopkeeper is not around or available. The Manager will be able to open for me if I am not free to open myself, though I will do most of the openings on my own. The Manager will also help train and keep employees in line. They will assist with collecting yen earned from Employees, then distributing it to me as soon as possible. The Manager will get a monthly (OOC month) check. Bxwqueen will help the shop grow by offering ideas and opinions to the Shopkeeper.
1644568907152.jpeg
The Manager's uniform will be a pastel-blue suit with pink and white highlights.
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
Cashier [0/8]
-
Cashiers will manage the cash registers. There will be two lines, a single cashier managing each one. The cashiers will take orders from the customers, then will distribute the items to the customer after being paid the correct amount. They will then log the order (I'd like to get something set up with Tippie's website) and continue with the next order. They will then total up their orders and send 60% of the earnings to either the Shopkeeper or the Manager if the Shopkeeper is not available. Yeobo's cashiers will be approachable and kind-hearted, always greeting their customers with a warm smile. The cashiers will also take care of the delivery orders.
1644568929747.png
The uniforms will be a compilation of the image, but in varied pastel colors. (Pink, purple, blue, green, yellow, etc.)
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
Game Hosts [0/3]
-
The game hosts will of course, host the games. They'll receive the yen provided by customers who are interested in playing the games. They will keep 40% of their total earnings, similar to the Cashiers. The game hosts also need to keep things entertaining. They will frequently be cracking jokes and keeping everything upbeat and exciting.
1644568947949.png
The game host uniform will be a simple, pastel-yellow suit with a white undershirt.
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
Security [0/3]
-
Security will be closely monitoring the shop during openings. They will take care of any rowdy customers. If completely necessary, they will be able to remove customers from the store. They will earn a check for every opening they attend.
1644568966888.jpeg1644568982553.jpeg
There will be two versions of security uniforms. A feminine version, and a more masculine/gender-neutral version. These will be the only dark-colored uniform.
୨⎯⎯୧
Salary:
Shopkeeper | 60% of all earnings made by the cashiers and game hosts.
Manager | A check every OOC month.
Cashiers | 40% of their earnings.
Game Hosts | 40% of their earnings.
Security | A paycheck every opening they attend. The amount will range from 15,000 to 25,000
yen depending on their activity during the opening.
୨⎯⎯୧
Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
N/A
୨⎯⎯୧
Custom Ideas:
- A white cake pop with rainbow confetti.
- A heart shaped lollipop with a pink ribbon (Non-edible, head/mouth item).
- A Malang candy bag.
- A strawberry ramune bottle.
- Bungeoppang (Bungeoppang is a fish-shaped pastry stuffed with sweetened red bean paste).
୨⎯⎯୧
Shopkeeper's Backstory:
Binky was born September 18th in Seoul, South Korea. Her given-name was Yejun Gia Akuma. Binky and her twin were both given up by their parents and soon enough, Ryuu Tashiro and his wife adopted Binky. She had moved back and forth from the States and Korea to study, though eventually she decided to stay put in Karakura to be close to her father and her new baby sister, Mieko. (RIP Binky's adopted mother) Binky is now known as Yejun 'Binky' T. U. She has found herself a great big family, the Ukiyo's, as well as having the Tashiro's. She now works for the Akihito Clan and a pretty great amount of local shops. Binky's motivation to create Yeobo was to follow in her father's footsteps, seen as he's the owner of his own store (Motako).
୨⎯⎯୧
Thank you for reading my Shopkeeper application! <3 I am willing to change anything you don't deem necessary. If there's any further questions or concerns feel free to shoot me a DM on Discord! :D

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,after reviewing it I've decided to accept this
  • Pretty good application and I like the idea.
  • Message me on Discord or the forums in order to get things set up - MikeShotZ#0960

Users who are viewing this thread