Builder
LuxidDream
LuxidDream
Notable+

IGN
LuxidDream

Timezone
EST - US

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?
I’m a very active player in SRP, I try my best to be on as much as possible schedule allowing. Meaning I can be on from an hour to 8 hours a day, sometimes even more. I currently have a playtime of 11 weeks and 17 hours (At the time of writing this.) My availability on SRP is good, again, if my schedule allows me to be on as much as needed. If given the chance at this role, it will most likely take priority over RP and I will put a lot of effort into keeping it that way. It’s been a lot easier to be active on SRP now that I’m homeschooling.

How long have you been building?
I started building seriously in 2016, and have continued to do so all the way up till now, so that would be about 6 years. I was building on console before moving to PC, but I won’t count that time as it was a lot different than this form of Minecraft.
What's your goal when joining build team?
Honestly, to be a part of a community, one that shares the same interest and goal in mind. I have a passion for building and do hope to be more active in SRP and projects that are coming.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, exterior, organics, etc)
I’d like to say that interiors and organics are my strong suits, exteriors where I need to make everything the same like length and size are a tad more difficult for me to do as I can lose count easily or accidentally make a mistake in placing things. I can still do them but it’s a lot more of a struggle.

Do you understand building is a team effort and won't always be building by yourself?
Yes I do, and I’m willing to take that on, even if my previous experience with building has only ever been solo, this will be a learning experience if I get that far.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more than one? (Modern/Contemporary/Industrial/Victorian/etc)

I would say that they mostly consist of modern or contemporary, that’s the goal I have in mind though I can do cozy cottage inspired builds, or more Victorian. It honestly depends on my mood, or what I’m feeling particularly. However, modern and contemporary are the strongest styles seen throughout my builds.

Can you show some pictures, videos, or screenshots of your builds below?

Thank you for reading and reviewing my application

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply, after consulting the rest of the build team we have decided to accept your application and move you to build trial.

- Please contact me on Discord for your roles in Discord @KimiNoUso#9999.​
- As your application was posted before the format change, we'll accept the shader examples you've supplied.​
* Your roles will be handed out within the next hour.

Users who are viewing this thread