Level 10
m4ncler
m4ncler
Omega+
ezgif-6-b1898c36ca.gif
(spelt the username wrong.)

PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

m4ncler. (applying account, on secondary slots or possibly move college tag over.)
xomari. (alternate account)

Discord Tag:

mariwrld.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes, I have multiple working microphones, and I'm willing to call in a voice chat anytime.

Timezone & Country:

I live in the United States.
Eastern Standard Time (EST).

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Grade Glitch

Language Application

Language Application

Lost Item Application

Gang Application

Suggestion

Language Application

Third Language Application

Lost Vehicle Request

Vehicle Request

Vehicle Request

Lost Vehicle Request

Describe your activity on the server:
Monday5:00PM - 1:00AM
Tuesday5:00PM - 1:00AM
Wednesday5:00PM - 1:00AM
Thursday5:00PM - 1:00AM
Friday5:00PM - 1:00AM
Saturday1:00PM - 5:00AM
Sunday1:00PM - 5:00AM

I am active on the SchoolRP server and throughout the entirety Roleplay Hub. Especially, since I currently am on summer break, I have been starting to become more active on the server then I have ever been before. I have been playing for over a year, my first time playing was in late november of 2022 and since then, I have been trying my best to log in at least once a day and primarily play on Masaru Myoga (12th Grade) and Marquise R. Takada (College B). I also purchased an Animal Whitelist (Bear) so, that I can try out new roleplay scenarios and generally have more fun in the server. I've played for a total of (10w 6d 5h 19m 34s). Of course, it will just increase as I play more, but I don't think I'd ever stop enjoying School Roleplay in general.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I am applying for a Governor position.

What is your motivation for applying?:

I’d simply like to do more for the School Roleplay Community. There are numerous reasons why I want to apply and why I am so motivated to work in government, but my biggest motive is to truly experience something different. I personally feel like there are too many people in positions, such as the governor position, which is the one I'm applying for that really dont put in enough effort, or care about their position and role within the server and are truly at the role for its benefits. I've previously played/roleplayed as a governor positions multiple times in the past. Such as, when I played FiveM, and I really enjoyed it until the server I was on shut down, which was called DeathRow RP.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

Yes, I have a very good general understanding of Karakura's laws & Constitutional rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

Yes, I have several objectives/goals.

Unlike your average governor Marcus Knight Takada is an ambitious and rather selfish individual who believes that putting enough effort towards something can lead to great achievements. Although, at times it might not seem that way, he is determined to reach the top, and cleansing his name, that was destroyed at birth, since he was born into the Takada family. He plans on doing this by become governor and more to secure a brighter future for himself and his family.
On a personal note, my out-of-character goals are slightly similar. I'm not joining the faction for the adult tag or ooc benefits; my true aim is to better the faction entirly, and earn my place by proving my worth. I want to show and prove my hard work and dedication to the higher-ups. Although, this might seem basic I truly want to accomplish these goals.

Changing his family's/clans reputation.

This is not only a personal goal, but also a goal that I share alongside the other founders of the family/clan. I’d like to further work towards improving the reputation of his family, which is The Takada Clan. Firstly, I think that even becoming a part of this faction will improve the clan's reputation OOCly with staff members, and SchoolRP members in general. Secondly, when the family/clan was first created, we didn't have the best start. We struggled with many problems and issues like major fail roleplay and baiting permissions, which I gladly acknowledge. However, despite these setbacks, we were determined to become a very well-known and respected family, initially by trying to reach the top by any means necessary. Fortunately, we realized that cutting corners was not the right way to go about doing it. This realization led us to where we are today, not in a terrible or bad place, but certainly not where we would want to be. I know some people still hold grudges against the family and would prefer to see it fail, and crumble, rather than seeing it succeed. Which is why, one of my main goals is to cleanse the family's name and continue to build upon it. I'm extremely determined to achieve this, alongside my friends in the family, who are already doing things to achieve this goal, and I can’t sit around and watch without helping, So, joining this faction will be a big help.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

The Governor position does various things within the government. Which is why they have one of the most important roles, in the Karakura legal system.

Basic Responsibilities
  • Hand out ID Cards

Distributing ID cards is a crucial task that ensures every resident has proper identification. This process involves verifying personal information, printing the ID cards, and handing them out to citizens. This helps maintain accurate records and provides individuals with essential documentation for various activities.​
  • Set up Verified Businesses

Setting up verified businesses involves overseeing the registration and certification process for new enterprises. This task includes ensuring that businesses meet all legal requirements, conducting inspections, and providing official verification. This helps foster a thriving economic environment by promoting legitimate and compliant businesses.​
  • Officiate marriages

Officiating marriages is another responsibility that involves presiding over wedding ceremonies and ensuring that all legal aspects are properly handled. This includes verifying the couple’s eligibility to marry, completing necessary paperwork, and performing the ceremony. Officiating marriages not only unites couples but also ensures their union is legally recognized.​
  • Document trials

Documenting trials involves recording all proceedings during a court case. This includes transcribing testimonies, noting judicial rulings, and maintaining accurate records of all evidence presented. This responsibility ensures that there is a detailed and reliable account of the trial, which is essential for legal transparency and future references.​
  • Announce trials

Announcing trials involves informing the public and relevant parties about upcoming court cases. This task includes preparing and distributing notices, updating schedules, and ensuring that all necessary information is communicated clearly. Announcing trials helps keep the judicial process transparent and ensures that all interested parties are aware of trial dates and locations.​
  • Attend Trials

Attending trials is a key responsibility that involves being present during court proceedings. This task ensures that the trial is conducted smoothly, witnesses are heard, and justice is administered fairly. Being present at trials allows for direct observation of the judicial process and ensures that legal protocols are followed.​
  • Give public speeches

Giving public speeches involves addressing the community on various topics of importance. This includes preparing speeches, engaging with the audience, and conveying critical information or updates. Public speeches are a way to connect with the community, share important news, and inspire or motivate residents on various issues.​

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

Yes, I do understand.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

Yes, I do understand and can ensure you that I will be extremely dedicated.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

Yes, I am aware and assure you I will not show any OOC bias towards anyone.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

Yes, I have and agree to follow the rules at any means.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

Yes, I am and will reschedule other things to attend.​

ezgif-6-0bab7c356c.gif
(spelt username wrong again.)

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

“My full name is Marcus Knight Takada, and i'm proudly representing the Takada Clan.”

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):

“I prefer to be called Mr., Mr. Takada. However, I wouldn't mind being called Mr. Knight.”

Current age:

“I am currently 33 years old, with many years of experience.”

Date of birth:

“I was born on August 20th, 1990, in the city of Karakura, Japan. This is one of the many reasons why Karakura holds such a special place in my heart.”

“I am a male, was born a male, and identify with he/him pronouns.”

Academic Degree:

"Thank you for asking, I have a Master's Degree in Political Science. Pursuing this degree was a challenging experience. However, It allowed me to dive deeper into political theory, international relations, and policy ****ysis. It equipped me with the right skills to understand and contribute to the world of politics.''

Major(s):

"I majored in Political Science!"

Minor(s):

“In addition to my Master's Degree in Political Science, I also pursued a minor in Film during my college years. I have always enjoyed watching films and being a part of a film or directing a film always seemed like a really fun job or gig I could pick up on.”

Work experience:

“Well, other than my academic pursuits, I've also once was an actor. Acting has been a passion of mine since I was a kid, which led me to acting in many films. Now, I believe that my experience as an actor can help in Political Science and Film, and even becoming governor."

Nationality & born location:

“I was born in Japan. However, my nationality is very different. I don’t know much about my father, but he was an African male. Knowing this, my curiosity immediately took over and as soon as I got the chance to, I left Karakura and explored the world to discover myself. Luckily, I did and created this dual identity that's given me a one of a kind perspective on the world, that led to my commitment to cultural exchange and understanding between these many incredible nations.”

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

"I speak Spanish, and Japanese."

Criminal record:

"
I want to assure you that I do not have a criminal record. Although, I come from a family of criminals, I am commitited to upholding the law and have been throughout my entire life. I believe that with great power, comes great responsibility, and I will maintain having a clean record."

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

"
What makes me a strong candidate for Governor of Karakura? Firstly, my personal ties to this town drive my commitment to its success, I've lived, worked, and invested here, and I'm dedicated to seeing it thrive. Secondly, my proven ability to work well together, even with my political background, which positions me uniquely for this role. I believe I bring a new era that'll make me well-suited to lead Karakura forward."

Last edited:

Aania

Level 177
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
acceptedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me over Discord @Aania to start the process and get you set!

Welcome to the Government Faction :D​

Users who are viewing this thread