mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Maddison Reid bio. (Totttaalllyyy didn’t postpone making this for a year + still a wip)

Just a person

Level 13
BirbRP
BirbRP
Rich
(This is to be taken oocly please!)

[Maddison Reid]

Basic Information

First Name:
Maddison

Surname:
Reid

Aliases:
“Maddi” “Madds” “Bev” “strawberry” “spicy redhead” “Apple head” “Razberry” “MoM”

Height:
5’4

Weight:
105 LBS

Skin Color:

Eye Color:
Sapphire Blue

Hair Style:

Hair Color:
Dyed Bright red hair

Fashion:

Abnormalities:
Several large scars resembling those of claws on her back

Date of Birth:
June 17, 2004

Place of Birth:
Canada, British Colombia

Nationality:
Canadian

General Appearance

Appearance:

Personality:

Character Voice:

Equipment:
Any type of caffeinated drink
She is a caffeine addict, she simply can’t get enough of it

Her phone, of course!

Debit/credit card!

Clothes:
A green wind breaker jacket, along with black ripped jeans and a black Tube Top

Hobbies:
Being the therapy/parent friend

Cooking to some extent

Skills:
Cooking-
Cooking, she took after her dad in the cooking, learning from him and it might be her future career

Family:
WIP

Friends/relationships with other people:

Snowy (Dead)
“Thanks for- existing. . .- miss you a lot- I don’t really know what to say but- wish you didn’t have to be so brutally murdered- I don’t know what you could have possibly done to deserve that. . .- good luck in the afterlife, dude. Wish I was faster. I coulda saved you, maybe in another universe- hopefully I did- guess this is just the one where shit goes downhill for me”

Al | Current boyfriend | (Alive)
“Boy where the FUCK ARE YOU- like I mean take your time and shit but I’m lonely- miss yer hugs and shit- yknow. Also being told I need one badly- soo hurry up on coming home I guess”

Angel(Alive!)
“Aye- like that’s for helping me with my panicky attacks and shit- uh- appreciate it but like

Rikiya(Alive!)

Liam | Friend |(Alive!)
“Man and you complain about ME needin’ therapy- go get some yourself you doofus”

Darius | Ex | (Deceased)
“Miss you. . .- man I wish I could have helped you- I miss you so much- but you know that. I still visit our spot!- where you confessed and stuff. . .- good luck in the afterlife”

Max | Ex | (alive but elsewhere in the world)
“It was nice while it lasted. HA- man we had a bunch of good memories- sad it didn’t work out but like- Good luck, eh?”

Kid (u know who u are)| Child figure/close friend
“You are a fucking handful but I’m stuck with you so might as well deal with your ass. And of course always here if I’m needed. Givin’ advice is kinda my thing at this point I guess”

Suga | Child figure/close friend
“Aye! I’m happy you came out FINALLY- MAN I saw it coming from miles away but I’m glad you felt comfortable enough to come outta the closet to me an’ shit. Always here if you need me.”

Kearsey | Child figure/close friend
“Been a hot second since I’ve seen you but aye! Guess yer not the groups lil one anymore, are ya? Damn I wish I was able to help you guys out more but- jeez I need a break yknow? Lemme know when your back in town”

Tristan | Child figure/close friend
“TRSITAN ARE YOU DRUNK AGAIN?? And GOD DAMMIT DONT GIVE ME ANOTHER HEART ATTACK- ONE DEATH A MONTH IS GOOD ENOUGH- JEEZUS CHRIST- also just- stop picking fights”

Mijo | friend? Kinda
“Uh- A. WHY. ARE YOU LIKE AND EXACT REPLICA. OF GUZ- MAN YOU FREAKING ME OUT- and B thanks for doing what you can with the painting shit Guz made- appreciate you not just chucking them in a dumpster”

back story!:
WIP!

Attachments

• 1652134890920.png
    1652134890920.png
    164.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 1652134890889.png
    1652134890889.png
    386.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 1652134890844.png
    1652134890844.png
    816.1 KB · Views: 1