players online

Denied maeswrldd | Event Team Application

lola✮

Level 7
MAE INFO BANNER.gif

────── 〔✿〕──────​
IGN:
maeswrldd
Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I've overall been playing on the server for about 2-3 years although a few months ago in November I took a break from SRP for about a month. After this break I have come back and remained active since then. I tend to spend around 2-6 hours per day, I try to come on everyday and for the most part I do unless I am fully unable to. Since being back I have recently been involved with being on the college cheer team and previously the track team too with my college character Miyuki Ume which has been really fun and has kept me active too. In addition currently I have a lot of free time on my hands, despite doing revision I am on my three week school holiday, and soon after that I will be on study leave. This does mean that I have exams to worry about however it means I do somewhat have more freetime than normal and once exams are done I also have a long summer break. So if I get accepted I will make it a priority to dedicate a proportion of my free time onto the event team, developing ideas and letting my creativity flow. The only time my activity will massively drop is when I'm at school for about 7 hours from Monday to Friday- however I tend to come on at times that aren't really effected by my school schedule and so I believe this will be no issue as it hasn't been in the past. I really hope to be able to spend time on working for event ideas that would make players of the servers have an even more satifactory time while playing. Overall my playtime on the account Im applying with is about 10 weeks so I'd consider myself fairly active and hopefully my activity will only increase- especially since I will soon have time free'd up from school.​
However sadly during this time on SRP, I have also managed to get some punishments. Luckily I have not recieved any bans however I have recieved a total of about 3 warnings, one of them was due to pure immaturity, I was likely 14 at the time and did a silly action that was merely meant to be a joke but now looking at it, it was innapropriate and since then I have not recieved a warning like it (unseriousrp) as I have avoided doing the same thing. Furthermore I recieved a warn quite a while ago for not managing to have the innitiative to report something. At the time I thought I was being a loyal friend who didn't want people that I cared about getting into trouble however now I realise that what they did was not right and in future situations (which hopefully wont happen) I will try my best to not make the same mistake. Lastly my most recent warning was one shared by a group of us as a roleplay situation got slightly out of hand and some insults IC were thrown about that were inappropriate , however yet again since this warn I have not said anything similar to what I said before as I realise now that it was immature and we all got a bit too heated in the moment. I overall regret these past decisions that were poorly made however I am putting them into the past and have not made similar decisions since and I hope that I can prove myself worthy of this position despite my poor choices.​
━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━​
Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
Some of these previous applications are VERY old, especially the denied ones... so the quality of them is fairly questionable.
ACCEPTED
DENIED
━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━​
Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
✭MAESWRLD#8008 , Yes I do have a microphone and I believe it works pretty well but at times can be a bit quiet. I will try to the best of my ability to join calls and actively participate within them.
━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━​
What is your time zone and country of residence?:
BST/GMT depending on the time of year, and I live in the UK.
━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━​
Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
I am aware of this consequence and understand that activity is a key part of being on the team and will lead to demotion if the standards are not met. I will avoid being inactive to the best of my ability.​
━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━​
What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
IC SPORTS TEAMS
I would say that I have had a lot of experience with being on a team such as my previous 1 year on hs cheer, my current occupation on college cheer, college track and college baseball. This means I have been on a range of teams and interacted with a range of different people. For the majority I have gotten on well with my past and current teammates and I like to help in whatever way I can. An example of this would be skin making, historically I have always made uniforms for the teams that I have been on such as multiple baseball uniforms, hs and college cheer uniforms and jackets. In addition I have also branched out to make uniforms and jackets for other teams such as hs male football and college female football as overall I like to help out in any way I can. Furthermore I have also helped plan team events in the past (which sadly couldn't happen due to time schedules and unavoidable inconveniences) However recently on college cheer I have proposed multiple event, practice and rivalry ideas and I'm currently planning quite a big one so I have experience with creative thinking.
Furthermore I have also been co captain on both hs cheer and college baseball before and so I know how to act responsibly and take a degree of control such as hosting practices and such. Due to this and my overall team experiences, I have fairly good teamwork skills and know how to (when needed) take control and be more authoritative which is useful for when ideas are being thrown about and decisions need to be made. In addition I also believe that being on a team has allowed me to take critisism as for example there were times in cheer that my chants needed working on... or my writing needed developing- to understand that I needed to improve, I was first told what I needed to improve and so I took the critism and worked upon myself without taking it in a negative way.
OOC SPORTS TEAMS/ CLUBS
As for experiences out of SRP, I have been on my school's debate team which was really enjoyable and conducive to developing team work. Our job included making up arguements, ideas and reasonings together. We had to work hard and communicate our thoughts clearly to be able to form a logical and reasonable point in order to do well and so I believe that this has contributed to my abilities working on a team as it has allowed me to form well developed ideas not just on my own but with those around me.​
In addition I have also been on mutliple sports teams in my school such as C team netball and my hockey team too. This has allowed me to grow my sportsmanship skills and deal with having to lose sometimes. It has also helped me to just get on well with others. Working with a group of people in a competitive environment was stressful (and has also helped me deal with stress a bit better too) it also meant we had to heavily rely on each other constantly and have trust in each other. So it has taught me to put a little bit more faith in myself and those around me.​
FACTIONS
I've been in quite a few factions, for example the EMS, KPD and School as a student and a school employee. I've been in the KPD once, sadly I never passed the exam however it was fun while it lasted and working alongside other cadets HOWEVER I wouldn't classify it as a proper experience and so... My time on the EMS. I have been in the EMS two times, the first time I wouldn't fully count however the second time I did pass my exam and was there for about 3 or so months. I would say the ems is likely one of my favourite factions and I really enjoyed my time there, the people were really friendly and I got on well with my fellow psychiatrists. It really helped me to become better at supporting others. Sometimes being a psych was stressful for not just me but other people. Often we'd be stuck in an hour (or more) long sessions which would be very draining by the end. So if someone didn't want to take a job, we would have to step in and deal with it. Whether that meant denying someone for the time being, or doing the session for them It felt nice to help someone out and that is something I wish to bring with me onto the event team. I love helping people out and supporting them- sometimes I can be a bit too much of a peoples pleaser however I just would love to help come up with ideas and such with everyone. In addition, sometimes us pyschs would have to deal with slightly difficult people while doing these sessions- and people could get aggressive if we were unable to do a session with them. Thus me and many other psychs often had to support each other and try to calm the situation down together. This experience overall helped me with patience and supporting others.​
TAILORING SERVERS
I have been tailoring for about 2 or 3 years now, I first started in Asagao, then i worked at other places such as Herri/Furiku, Cartier and now Euphoria. All of which has taught me how to communicate well with others. In Asagao we used to do magazines, where we would constantly need to be communicating to each other about skins, photos and screenshots as well as the end product of the magazine. It was often a long process but a lot easier due to everyone working together. Being a tailor on SRP has been one of my favourite experiences and I've enjoyed it so much. Even now I still enjoy it and take part in it. The community is fairly supportive and I find it really nice to see others skins and ideas for skins. Overall it is a community all about sharing and sometimes helping too. Giving out critism and being helpful is something that I have often had to do with friends and customers. I've helped teach people how to make skins and have also had to deal with some interesting people which has helped me develop my patience skills which is something I can struggle with. It has also helped me just get on well with others and somewhat build a reputation for myself. A lot of people I know now are from tailoring or teams.
━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━​
Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
No I haven’t ever been on a community team but if I am given the opportunity to be on the event team, I will stay active and try to be a useful aset to the team.
━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━​
Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
────── 〔✿〕──────
CONGA CRAZE!!- FLASH EVENT​

“YOU CAN DANCE. YOU CAN JIVEEE!! Choochoo conga chain coming through!”
WHATS THIS? a loud screeching sound was evident throughout the whole school- a lot of feedback… had someone broke into the broadcast room!? DO THEY KNOW WHAT THEY’RE DOING? clearly not!
“one two… one twoo CAN YOU HEAR ME?” The mysterious individual seemed to be tapping the mic rather aggressively. Giggles could be heard in the background? it was a group! “which song? this one? ARE YOU SURE? ok how do I do this!!”
“MOVE OVER, I’ll do it..” SUDDENLY A SONG STARTED BOOMING, ABBA… ‘DANCING QUEEN’
“GET YOUR GROOVE ON GUYS! SCHOOL IS OUT, Join the conga. TO THE BEACH!”
CONCEPT
This event could also take quite a while, despite being a flash event, it will lead to a party at the end. The idea is that a group of roudy individuals will break into the broadcast room and use the intercom, resulting in school being cut short for the rest of the day and a specific iconic song being played simultaniously. The intruders direct students and teachers alike into forming a conga line down to the beach, similarly to the movie Mamma Mia where a line is formed, they all dance down to the coast. Players would all head down to the beach in a long line, as they arrive it seems as though it's time for a party. It seems slightly poorly done... as the students who took over the intercom likely put it all together. Little booths would be set up to sell food, and alcoholic beverages. In addition a DJ booth and a dance floor would be mapped out for people to dance on.
The party will be full of little activities for players to interact with such as bobbing apples, where a person has to put their head into a pool of water and fish for apples, as well as a dunking tank... have good aim and dunk the poor person into the tank of water!
BUILDING
The building for this likely won't be to stenuous as for the most part it will be done on the beach going down the coast on the left side. The only things needed building would be a bar for food and drinks and some stalls for items such as flower crowns and flowers to be sold. In addition a dance floor could also be added too as well as a DJ stand, for people to continue to dance on and have fun.​
EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT
/event [hexcode] CHOO CHOO! A peircing sound of feedback screeched about before... MUSIC PLAYED! Do you hear it? Dancing Queen. Its time to get your dance moves ready, a conga train is stopping by! Head to the school gates to participate... and follow to the beach. CHOO CHOO.​
/event [hexcode] As dusk falls and the evening goes on... people begin to get drowsy. It is clear that the party is coming to a halt. The slow songs are starting to be played and stores are closing up. Last chance to spend your savings and dance! Thanks for coming to the event!​
OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Not too much, Some volunteers will be needed to be the 'intruders' as well as a member of staff to sort out the intercom being taken over.​
  • Staff will be needed to monitor the event as well as send out the /event.​
  • builders will be needed for building.​
  • Shop owners may be needed to help run the booths as well as some willing event team members or volunteers.​
  • A few volunteers to be a DJ and help out with the game booths (can be event team members or possibly team members if they are willing)​
────── 〔✿〕──────​
CONCERT… gone wrong!- SERVER WIDE EVENT

“ROCK AND ROLL BABYYYY” BAM a mic drop! Feedback was screeching from the speakers, it wasn’t as cool as he had thought it was.
“stop. that was cringe. You have no fangirls!” Another individual on the stage grimaced, cringing.
A group of five (old) men strolled onto the stage and… the crowd did not go wild! Who are they? this isn’t what we paid for!
CONCEPT
A group of famous idols were supposed to make a stop at Karakura on their tour but OH NO! Their coach broke down. The merch, tickets and venue was expensive- it can't go to waste! The owner of the venue must think fast- a replacement band! It seems that they were on a budget as the best they could get was a group of five VERY old men. It was practically a scam! The wrinkleys made their way onto the stage... in their old band outfits- which were now slightly too small and young for them... Their hairy chests were out on display. yuck.
A large volume of players would head over to a bus to be transported to a stadium/concert venue in which they wait patiently for the 'idols' to enter on stage... During this wait period, players can explore and buy food, drinks, accessories and band T'shirts! Get into the mood for a good time. However once this period is over, a loud BANG is heard, cool typical concert effects happen on stage such as confetti and flames The crowd went WILD until.. it didnt! WHO WERE THESE MEN? THIS ISNT WHAT THE CITIZENS OF KARAKURA PAYED FOR! Emotions were already through the roof before... but now a few people seemed very AGITATED. It seems as though a few wild folk in the crowd started a riot... soon KPD would need to be involved! A few people close to this violent breakout would likely get injured. EMS would be needed at the scene too!
BUILDING
This event will likely require quite a lot of building, sorry builders! I was thinking that a bus could be used to teleport players into a stadium built by the building team. Things like a merch store could also be built where items such as food, drink and perhaps some accessories too. BUT more importantly skins such as band T-shirts. This would likely require quite a few builders to make as It would be a lot to build and requires a group of talented builders.​
EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT
/event [hexcode] AHHH! THE CROWD WENT WILD! People were screaming and squealing left and right. pushing n shoving! Until the realisation hit. This was a SCAM! Things seemed to be picking up, not in a good way. If you were smart, it would be a good idea to move away!​
/event [hexcode] CLANG CLANG! That was the song of protective gear and sheilds... the KPD had arrived- it seemed as though BANG BANG gun fire had just happened! They were not playing around.​
OTHER REQUIREMENTS
  • Builders for building
  • staff to oversee the event and send the /event
  • volunteers to be the old men on stage (likely event team members)
  • skinmakers to make the band outfits as well as the merch T-shirts
  • shopkeepers at stalls, selling their items.
  • A group of people being the rioters to cause drama!
  • KPD and EMS to breakdown the fight and treat any injuries.
────── 〔✿〕──────
COSPLAY CHAOS! -SERVER WIDE EVENT

"has anyone got any spare sharpies? no? ok... I'll go get some myself. This cosplay is gonna be awesome!"
The cosplay was infact not awesome and resulted in medical bills.
CONCEPT
An event that would likely take an hour possibly 2 or more, not short for sure. Hopefully an enjoyable experience for server wide players as it consists of dressing up as their favourite characters from shows, games and movies alike. Mini events within could possibly be a costume contest pannel in which a group of judges will be sat at a desk while each fabulous contestant will show off their amazing and unique creations. A score will be given out of 10, and at the end an overall winner, second place and third place will be given out. Prizes could include trophes for each placing as well as a boque and some IC money for the winner (possibly about 100k)There could also be some shop stalls similar to conventions where people sell their items... things such as accessories could be sold and maybe some anime themed items too like the sailor moon wand. There could also be a few little mini games such as DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION machines and some guest speakers too.
BUILDING
Possibly quite a lot... I understand that making a whole new big building would be unrealistic and A LOT of work and so the event could be held in an already existing area such as an empty tower or even the school gym. Things such as shop stalls will need to be built as well as a mini run-way for a costume contest. Things like water fountains could also be around too (or those water bottle tank things) as cosplays tend to get very stuffy and people could get heatstroke. It would be realistic for there to be many supplies of water and food so that medical emergencies are avoided!​
EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT
/event [hexcode] QUICK GET INTO COSPLAY! SPRAY YOUR WIG! It's time to gather around and show off your amazing outfits at the cosplay convention being held at the SCHOOL GYM! Food and water will be provided, remember to stay safe and not bathe in sharpies! The EMS is overworked already... hurry up and get involved!​
/event [hexcode] The convention was coming to an end... despite the great outfits, wigs were facing the effects of gravity and body paint was smudging all over the place! Poor cleaners.​
OTHER REQUIREMENTS
  • Staff would be requires to oversee the event and send the /event!​
  • builders would be needed to build booths and such​
  • event team members could come as some famous figures that would be seen at cosplay events, they could give a speech or something similar and just be seen walking around the convention.​
  • shopkeepers would be needed to run booths and sell items!​
────── 〔✿〕──────​

COMET IN YOUR... BONNET??- SERVER WIDE EVENT

CONCEPT
Another event that could take possibly quite a while... It is said that a comet will be passing oversky above Karakura! what a sight to see. A mixed reaction has been a result of this information hitting the news- most average citizens seem highly excited. This is a chance for a possible romantic night with your loved ones or a platonic friend date! (ouch friend zoned...) Microscope and Binocular spots will be set up on the hillside by the shrine for people all over to travel to and take a good close look. It is not only the comet tonight that seemed to be shining- both the stars and... the odd few planets seemed to be bright enough to be visible! The vibes seemed quite right. Picnic blankets will be set up, bring your own food or grab a snack and drink from the stalls nearby! It will surely be an exciting but serene night to watch the stars and space above in the night sky. Furthermore, while at the shrine it is always good to take advantage of their hot springs to help soak the muscles and relax the mind- perfect for such an eventful, pleasant night. Despite all the hussle and bussle, there will also be a chance to possibly get a reading done by some of the staff at the shrine. Individuals have the option to step on in and pay for the chance to have a look into their future- is it good or bad? Hopefully it doesnt ruin the night for you! An alien conspiricist could also appear... someone who is VERY interested in space but has been told absolute rubbish! They would vaguely come and crash the event, spouting nonsense and shouting gibberish about aliens and comets crashing down on us! the end of the world. LUCKILY They would get kicked out, but it would certainly cause a stir.
Sit down... relax and enjoy the view! Hopefully it doesnt hit us... the Alien conspiracists would be all over that news!
BUILDING
Again nothing too strenuous, Possibly a few little areas to use binoculars and stare at the stars. This could consist of a tiny wooden platform, slightly outlooking the mountain with a fence to lean against as people stare into their binoculars or take pictures! Furthermore some picnic blankets could be set up around in random spots, with a few heads used to look like food and such- a cute romantic setup! Lastly some stalls for food, drink and possibly some items sold at the shrines such as lanters so that people can see their way in the darkness and some flowers, if any romantic individuals want to spicen it up a bit!​
EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT
/event [hex code] The stars seemed brighter than usual! A mystical feeling was in the air... it was time! A comet had been reported on the news recently and now it was time for it to travel above us at this very moment. Head over to the shrine to see such a beautiful event take place. food and drink will be provided as well as some trinkets!
/event [hexcode] Is that an alien? NO. Its just a person... stay clear people! They seem a bit wrong in the head. A shrowl shreek would be heard as the individual dressed as an alien began to spout random facts and knowledge. It seemed to be an attempt at scaring others. However it seemed as though they were being dragged away.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS
  • Staff would be needed to oversee the event and send the /event.​
  • builders would be needed to build some small structures.​
  • Someone would need to be the alien conspiricist. I can already think of someone (MIYUKI UME MIYUKI UME MIYUKI UME)​
  • Shopkeepers would need to sell some items at booths​
  • Shrine priests would be needed to do readings and such.​
────── 〔✿〕──────​
TRIP TO GREECE -SERVER WIDE EVENT
CONCEPT
WOAH! The school is offering tickets to attend a history trip to GREECE! Specifically Athens. A summer holiday mixed with an educational trip? Perfect for ancient history nerds. The school hired a tour guide company... where the students are stuck with a group of tour guides for the day. The tourguides seemed clueless and it was very easy for students to creep away. Talk about being bad at your job! It is essentially a day for students to explore Athens and have a good time! They will get chances to meet random people... some good, some weird. They may even meet some scammers and unpleasant people- leaving them in a situation of trouble.
Keep an eye on your pockets. Despite the sites being beautiful it is very easy to lose focus and lose your wallet. Pick pocketers are more common than you think! A member of the event team would be dressed as a pickpocketer and go about for the day... stealing peoples wallets. In some cases this could cause a chase scene OR they could be successful and completely get away. who knows!
BUILDING
A LOT... I was thinking a bus could be built, with a sign to click to take the player to another part of the map where they either get transported into a plane to roleplay out the journey or just straight to Athens in Greece. A lot of the building will likely be terrain as a lot of the structures around that area are VERY old and crumbling. I feel as though a focus should be on Actropolis hill and Actropolis as there are the most temples there.​
EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT
/event [hexcode] VRRRRM... a bus pulled up? It seems to be headed to the local airport! I wonder where the plane is heading?! go take a look and take a luxury trip to drum roll... GREECE! Travel to Athens, an area where a concoction of both modern and ancient civilisation lies! Have a bite to eat while you overlook ancient temples in the searing hot sun. DONT FORGET SUNCREAM!​
OTHER REQUIREMENTS
  • Staff would be needed to oversee the event and send the /event​
  • builders would be needed to build of course​
  • event team members could be tourguides or shop vendors who are MORE than just sketchy.​
────── 〔✿〕──────​
VIRAL PANDEMIC - AU EVENT
CONCEPT
Wind has caught onto a new unknown VIRUS. It seems to be highly contagious... People are rushed to the hospital in a feverish sweat. It seems like just a fever however some odd behaviour is noted. Each patient seemed to be highly aggressive and on some accounts lashed out at some of the employees... It seems as though this virus was spreading- before a full lockdown could be put into place, things ascended into chaos. It seems as though it's every man for himself now. Survival of the fittest. The infected seemed normal. That was the scary thing. Other than their sweat dripping off of them, they didn't look overly ill. It wasn't like a zombie apocalypse exactly HOWEVER If you were unlucky enough to encounter an infected... well You're done for. Not everyone gets 'turned' some just die. It could be you down on the floor next if you arent careful.
It seemed as though this virus just enhanced the violent human nature within us. Our desires could full be let out. Freedom at last. People took it as an opportunity to steal... kill. MURDER. Laws has just disappeared. Most people assumed they would end up dying soon- so why be a law abiding citizen? The police won't care. They may already be dead. HOWEVER above all the gunshots and sounds of screams... a chopped could be heard? or was it a plane? It was multiple helicopters... They seemed to drop flyers. It was a government announcement to stay inside and stay safe. Help will come soon.
DAYS seem to pass, still NO HELP! While people were just about to lose hope, the distant sounds of helicopters came again... as well as a boat! HOORAY HELP IS HERE.. but something was off? One of them.. BANG CRASH. It hit the building. What was going on? People headed to the beach where the choppers seemed to be headed. Their hopes of being saved sky rocketed high and then DROPPED ALL THE WAY DOWN.
They were infected. It was the end. There was no help. The disease had spread oversees and infected all the military men... There was no hope.
BUILDING
This event would take place on the other event server where the map for karakura would be used and it would seem mostly the same except a bit more derelict. Bin fires everywhere, Windows broken, houses broken into, shops robbed, rubble and debre everywhere. The city would be in a complete state. So no massive structures would really need building except for maybe a broken helicopter that had crashed and some ambience things such as damage done to the city. E.G broken down lightpoles, broken houses and shops, fires everywhere. Just a chaotic environment.​
EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT
/event [hexcode] An alarm would pop up onto everyones phone while a blaring, ear bursting alarm shattered across the whole City. The warning read out 'STAGE 5 THREAT. DO NOT LEAVE HOME FOR ANY UNECESSARY JOURNEYS.' The alarm countinued to sound out and panic hit Karakura. It ascended into chaos.​
OTHER REQUIREMENTS
  • Staff would be needed to oversee the event and send the /event​
  • Builders would be needed to build the ruined city.​
  • event team members would be needed to act as the infected military at the end. They could also be placed as some gang members who are stiring up trouble.​
Additional notes (You may leave this blank):
I know this is technically not required but I wanted to add it on to show extra dedication. So my MOTIVATION for applying! I was on an event team for another server a little while ago, and I really enjoyed it actually. The team work was fun and we came up with some good ideas however I ended up leaving as I wanted to focus more on SRP. I miss being on an event team as it was really fun for me, i loved coming up with ideas and contributing to the team as well as communicating with the other members. It really let my creativity flow and so when I saw that there was a chance to apply for the event team on SRP I thought I'd give it a shot. In addition I would just say that I am a creative person, I'm constantly coming up with small ideas for cheer stuff whether it's practice stuff or actual events which has also motivated me to apply. Some of the ideas I have for the team are slightly too big and would work better in an environment such as the event team where they would make more sense and be more realistic to what standards can be met as it is catered to the whole server, not just a team.
I'd also like to thank you for the team reading my application, I personally believe that I would be a fairly useful asset to the team as I have been apart of the server for a while and have been dedicated to it as well, and I would like to think that my ideas are fairly good too. If you have any questions about my application or things linked to it then I can be conntacted via dms using the discord shown at the top of this application, My dms are always open.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- You have a great application and great events, most of them very unique and original. Unfortunately, we do not find you suitable for the team at the present time.
- Feel free to contact me on DM's if you wish to know more about this application response: mariav#6666

Feel free to re-apply anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread