mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Magpie's Tutor Application

Magpie

Level 0

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
My Minecraft username is M.q.gpie (Without the Dots, for some reason it wont let me put it together as it will censor out)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Magpie#7756 is my discord username

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 16 years old

What is your time zone?:
BST

Describe your activity on the server:
Currently I am able to be online everyday for more than 6+ hours or more depending on what I am doing on the day, but I also do have a habit of staying up all night which increases my activity on the server!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have not been banned before. I constantly have the rules placed next to me, so if I'm unsure I could always check so I don't break a rule.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes i am very much aware of the fact that if i am inactive for a certain amount of time, i will be demoted and lose my rank as a school Employee

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I would like to apply for the role of a Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A tutors role is to improve a student's learning / understanding of certain subjects. They usually do one-on-one sessions with the students to help them gain a better understanding of the lesson without the distraction of other students, though they could also do sessions with multiple students too, if need be. Tutors help students to excel in their education and get better grades, so they can achieve their goals with ease.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My experience, of roleplay in general is; i have been on SchoolRP for 3 years I believe, and within that time I have roleplayed as many different roles, as many different characters, such as: A Grade-12 student, College Student, Suspended Student, A Highschool Teacher, and a Police Officer.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gpies-receptionist-application.39697/#post-124735 [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/magpies-counsellor-application.40080/#post-126069 [Denied]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Currently I am a Grade-12 Student

Situations
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

She’d first warn the student about their language, before telling them that it's not a polite or respectful attitude and behaviour towards any member of staff, or even a fellow student. If this was to continue, she’d then warn them once again and ask them nicely to stop. However, if that student fails to comply with the warnings, she'd hand them a detention and then find another teacher, or even Councillor to deal with them during it. If the situation's serious however and that student shows complete disrespect and keeps on being disobedient, she'd get help from an SLT member.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She'd simply approach the scene calmly, raising her voice only to get their attention. After getting their attention, She’d ask both parties what happened, and then try to solve the situation, whilst making sure they're keeping their respective distances between each other. If She doesn’t get their attention however, She'd step in and split the parties, if not, all of them. On the other hand, if both those ways fail, She’d ask a co-worker of hers or even a Councillor to help sort the situation out, giving the right punishment, IF needed.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She would slowly walk up to the employee with her phone held in her hand, in case she needed to call someone for help. She’d then closely inspect the situation and how the employee is acting before talking in a soft tone, and asking the employee to stop what they are doing. If they refuse and continue to behave this way, she would tell them that if they do not stop, they will be reported to the Vice principal / principal as this behaviour is inappropriate / dangerous.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
She would act very calm, and polite towards her other colleagues as she grabbed herself a cup of coffee. She would ask them about the colleagues day and how it is so far, making sure they are alright. She would also make a few jokes, to make them smile and ease the tension in the room. She would maybe also talk about her own life, how everything is, and get the other employees to do the same, so they feel comfortable with her.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
Grabbing her bag she’d pull out a white glass mug placing it underneath the coffee machine before pressing the button to pour the coffee into her cup.

/me Crossing her right leg over her left, with her pen she’d point at the question she would like the student to answer, looking at them as she waited patiently for an answer.

/me Flicking her hair out of her face, she’d look at the students with a welcoming warm smile, before saying “Is there anything I can help you with?” before then standing up, and walking over to the students.

In-Character Section
Full Name (First & Last only):
Eijiri Shimizu Hamilton
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Miss Hamilton

Age (Minimum is 25): 29
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Taken / Engaged

Academic Degree: Master’s degree
Year of Graduation: 2021
Major(s): Sociology, Biology
Minors: Maths, English, Physical Education

Nationality: German
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: German
Other Languages: Japanese, Russian,

Backstory
Eijiri Shimizu was adopted by Lyndsey Shimizu and Momoko Shimizu when she was only 6 years old, she was all on her own as her parents couldn't take care of her anymore. As she grew up her life never really was the best as her siblings bullied her, physically and verbally, to the point where she was alone, Eijiri had no clue as to why they were doing this, she thought it would all be over within a few years.. Momoko and Lyndsey tried their best to help their daughter as they grew older, and as she turned 16 she found some friends, they were loyal, funny and very kind. They helped Eijiri through everything, even the bullying from her siblings. A year went by, Eijiri's older sister had died, And the other two continued to bully her, however her mothers both got sick and tired of the bullying, so they finally set their foot down and told them to stop.

After that Eijiri became very happy she had a loving family. However, Momoko and Lyndsey thought it would be best if Eijiri had a father figure in her life, they were really close friends with Arakan T. Hamilton so they asked him if he wanted to adopt her, so Eijiri had what most kids had A mother, and a father in her life. Eijiri is now doing very well, she loves her family, and she is happy with all her friends at school. She is now 18 and is currently looking for a way to help repay her mother's and father for everything they have done for her, but she also wants to find a job as she is now almost an Adult and needs to start thinking about her future. So thought about what she would like to do for a while, and finally she had it set in her mind. She wanted to work as a Tutor, she loves helping other people out especially with their school work. So as soon as she could she applied and is currently waiting for a response.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I've always looked forward to what I can offer to the students of the KHS, since everyone has a big, if not, great potential of achieving what they wish for. I'd do anything it takes me to help those in need, and provide them the escape route they've been seeking for, by assisting them in any way possible. It's also been a dream of mine, to help those students, more than anything else. So, in short, I'd be more than satisfied to do what I'm meant to do with my duties.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): I have worked in the school as a Janitor before, And i really quite enjoyed it!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I have a lot of free time and I have more than enough patience when needed, as well as confidence which can ensure me to get the job done rather easily, and perhaps efficiently. Additionally, I'd like to mention that I've had such experience before, so I can also ensure to be a beneficial member of the school staff.

Extra
Additional notes about your application:
In the past I was a School employee on srp and was demoted within 24 hours for GangRP. Since then I have learnt my lesson, and I have stopped GangRPing for this particular reason as I wish to progress my Roleplay experiences instead of staying as a high schooler as it gets quite boring.
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Tutor at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread