Level 1
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IN-GAME NAME (IGN):
Lovilo12

DISCORD NAME & TAG: Iris#2906 AND Lobster#2791

WHAT IS YOUR TIMEZONE?: CDT

LIST ANY PREVIOUS BANS: N/A

DO YOU HAVE A MICROPHONE?: No.

DESCRIBE YOUR ACTIVITY ON THE SERVER: I play every week, all week, but I am off on the weekends.

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?: Maiden.

WHAT KNOWLEDGE DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE OF SHINTOISM AND ARE YOU PREPARED/WILLING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RELIGION?: I know little, that SHINTOISM is a Japanese religion, and is a belief in sacred power of kami ; but I am fully willing to learn the bunch of it.

WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FOR THIS ROLE OVER OTHER APPLICANTS?: I am a good respondent, meaning i can follow any order, and I am on a good amount of the time every year, since it's mainly the only thing I find interest in!

DO YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU WILL HAVE TO ATTEND MANDATORY TRAININGS TO BE TAUGHT MORE ABOUT SHINTOISM AND THE ACCORDING PROCEDURES?: I acknowledge.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: Character Details

CHARACTERS FULL NAME:
Rigts "Rig" Light

CHARACTERS TITLE (E.g. Mr. Mrs. Miss): Miss.

CHARACTERS AGE (E.g. 21-80):

CHARACTERS MARITAL STATUS: Single.

CHARACTERS NATIONALITY: Kokuseki (Japanese).

CHARACTERS PHONE-NUMBER: (030)-027-2892

WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVATION FOR APPLYING TO WORK AT THE MONASTERY?: I put my faith in the lords! I've been studying a lot about the power of Kami! I believe I'm in full tolerance to pledge to Kami and his mothers and fathers of those.

TELL ME WHAT HISTORY AND INFORMATION YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SHINSEI SEINARU MONASTERY: During the rise of the kabukimono, the Kisune monastery was rebuilt by patriotic families that practiced religion with pride. The Nashima branches, Saiky houses, and Hayashi clans led by Kazuya Saiky rebuilt the monastery under the name of the Shinsei Seinaru Monastery in 1617.

WRITE A LETTER TO THE MONASTERY LEAD : Dear father and or mother, I've pledged my doings and have done my chores ; I've spread word about our beliefs and have sought the world.

BACKSTORY (100+ Words): Rigts was born in a small town in Tequila, Jalisco, a poor family, sadly, her parents were beaten ill death by an unknown group, Rigts swore she'd get it out of her head, but, much to her disappointment, it never happened. She started to pray, hopping to reach her mother in the afterlife offering 500 yen a week just to help find her mother spiritually. 66 Couple weeks later, she got into a terrible shock accident, causing two large scars to form on her. One she didn't really care for, a large one reaching down her back, since it was normally covered with a shirt, she didn't mind, but the one on her hand was seen at all times, making her feel discomfort.

SECTION 2: Self-Knowledge Details

What duties do Shinto Priests and Maidens have?: The Priests duties are to teach visitors about the history of the area, and to make sure the continuance and satisfactory relationships between offerers and Kamis. While the Maidens duties are to preform Sacred Dances for entertainment of Shinto duties.

What are the steps needed to be taken at the purification trough before entering the Shrine?:

How are offerings to a Kami performed?:
All life, natural phenomena, objects, and human beings (living or deceased) can be vessels for kami. Reverence toward the kami is kept by regular practice of rites and rituals, purification, prayers, offerings, and dances.

How do you perform a tea ceremony ritual?:
There are two ways you can prepare a Matcha tea for the ceremony, thick and thin. The thick tea, or the koicha tea, is a thicker blend of matcha as more tea leaves are used. It’s roughly around 3 times as much tea used compared to thin tea.

Thin tea also known as usucha, is whipped with a tea whip. Where’s the thicker tea in the ceremonies is kneaded. This is to assure the large quantities of powdered tea are dissolved in the water.

Explain what a Tamagushi, Ofuda and Kagura Suzu is and what they're used for: The Tamagushi, Ofuda and Kagura Suzu are all used for rituals. The Tamagushi is a branch from a sasaki tree with cotton or paper decorations on it.

(OPTIONAL) Based on your character; which other Kami would they worship?: Rigts would pray to Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi.

Yume_

Level 85
Shrine Lead
Lore Team
DENIED

Your application to the shrine is appreciated, however, as a team we've come to the decision to deny your app at this time due to a lack of detail. Feel free to reapply in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread