Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
IGN: V_RP
DATE: 12.03.23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
KO major perms but not like that.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

When you truly think about it. If you ko'd a gangrper or someone in the criminalrp side of srp, they'd get majors on you and it'd just not make sense. Because who in real life gets knocked out and thinks, 'Oo! Lets take that person's eye!' or 'Oo! That leg looks good for me to steal!' Like no.. I feel like ko should give minor perms.

You must be wondering, Vincent! Where do you get majors from then? Well my friend, if one knocks out your oc twice in a day (with perms) or maybe 3 times in one week then majors are available on that person as it will inflict anger and pain into the person to the point where they don't turn psychotic but they have a burning passion to hurt the person a lot.

I'm free to hear your suggestions and thoughts on this!

Lizalopod

Level 130
I agree that major perms need to be turned down a bit but this isn't the way to go about it in my opinion. Unfortunately this could cause a lot of confusion with needing more than one KO.

Waiting to see every gangrper screaming 'no' in this thread momentarily

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
I would rather it be what is used to knock a person out with as that's easier to moderate

weapons should be kill perms but if its just fists, taking someones arm over that is a bit ridiculous, so I believe it should be slightly context driven with whats used.

+1

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+

That system would overcomplicate things too much. Also, there are other ways of CombatRPing. You don't have to go for the head, you can actually CombatRP by pinning people down, punching them in the guts, trying to ICly humiliate them, etc.

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
Good suggestion, I agree with it, although it'd probably be a tad bit harder to moderate compared to the current system as stated by Customable. I'd say make KO'ing with fists give out only minors regardless of how many times they're knocked out, and KO'ing with a metal bat/spiked bat would give major perms

Infi

Level 127
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+

Adding on to what Yonio has said, even to be able to major someone you need valid IC reasoning to do so. That pretty much makes all valid major permissions well... valid. You are able to argue IC reasoning, however know that if you sit and knock out a violent gang member, they have all the reason to come back and take a limb if they see fit and want revenge

OhNoNate

Level 19
OhNoNate
OhNoNate
Omega
I would rather it be what is used to knock a person out with as that's easier to moderate

weapons should be kill perms but if its just fists, taking someones arm over that is a bit ridiculous, so I believe it should be slightly context driven with whats used.

+1
I agree more with it being changed to this way but overall +1 for the suggestion in general

cho0ii

Level 169
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+

I very much agree that it makes no logical sense to take someone's eye if they simply knock you out, however as yonio said it would overcomplicate the system, and would inevitably confuse both staff and players.

TrisTheWarrior

Level 14
To be honest if you have minor perms you arent forced to Knock out the individual and can just do body hits to cause pain. Knocking someone out sounds like a good reason to major but if it gets accepted i would recommed another type of perms to be added, so if you get knocked out you can break a bone and if you ko someone and they break your bone you get majors.

SapouT

Level 21
IGN: V_RP
DATE: 12.03.23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: KO major perms but not like that.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

When you truly think about it. If you ko'd a gangrper or someone in the criminalrp side of srp, they'd get majors on you and it'd just not make sense. Because who in real life gets knocked out and thinks, 'Oo! Lets take that person's eye!' or 'Oo! That leg looks good for me to steal!' Like no.. I feel like ko should give minor perms.

You must be wondering, Vincent! Where do you get majors from then? Well my friend, if one knocks out your oc twice in a day (with perms) or maybe 3 times in one week then majors are available on that person as it will inflict anger and pain into the person to the point where they don't turn psychotic but they have a burning passion to hurt the person a lot.

I'm free to hear your suggestions and thoughts on this!
Well i believe that the remove of limbs shouldnt be a thing, its too violent and not something commonly seen in gang activity irl. I think that major should be more of a shallow stab/armed attack or excessive beating with a bat. Both way would mean that the player cannot fight(except from defensive moves) and cannot participate in any sports for 5 ooc days +1/-1

Lazeas

Level 46
Well i believe that the remove of limbs shouldnt be a thing, its too violent and not something commonly seen in gang activity irl. I think that major should be more of a shallow stab/armed attack or excessive beating with a bat. Both way would mean that the player cannot fight(except from defensive moves) and cannot participate in any sports for 5 ooc days +1/-1
this is better fr

Users who are viewing this thread