mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

make a movie

Elle.Belle

Level 3
safteaz
safteaz
Omega+
! Not really a suggestion, just my little itty bitty writer brain thinkin', and sharin' !

Elle shares their thoughts with the masses: OK. But what if there was a celebrity movie event on SRP? Like, think high school musical style. A big movie starring top-tier actors shows up to Karakura to use their high school to film the next big teen movie.

It's an event that lasts like. . . maybe 2 weeks (OOCLY)? With every day, a different progression of this "film" takes place. It gets mixed with what we establish as the "normal" of the universe. Maybe the setup process of certain locations for the film, or auditions for students to participate as background actors! Principals and other higher-ups can be upset or agree with the move of this film. Maybe they close off sections of the school for the filming! Or even parts downtown so it feels real.

Something BIG happens, and I mean BIG that creates a rift in the film, and the production stops. Either that or it gets finished! Then features like one big drive-in film for the community to enjoy.

That's my silly thoughts of the day, thank you for reading LOL

philbertman42

Level 146
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
TBH I think long-term events like this should be a thing, rather than having the event team always do big isolated events that only last an hour or so every few weeks. Like, every day or so, there's a flash event that's related to the overarching scenario, and it ends off with one final big server-wide event. I'd honestly post this in the suggestions category, but I'm personally too lazy.

Movie theme definitely could work, I'd actually love to see it happen. I wonder what kind of horrible movie would be set in Karakura... A battle royale?

solorize

Level 52
Community Team
Media Team
if u can re
TBH I think long-term events like this should be a thing, rather than having the event team always do big isolated events that only last an hour or so every few weeks. Like, every day or so, there's a flash event that's related to the overarching scenario, and it ends off with one final big server-wide event. I'd honestly post this in the suggestions category, but I'm personally too lazy.

Movie theme definitely could work, I'd actually love to see it happen. I wonder what kind of horrible movie would be set in Karakura... A battle royale?
+1

Yume_

Level 86
i would love for something like this, i think what makes it tricky is there's not a large amount of players who'd "play along" with it. we used to have popular characters in ye olde days because people were willing to agree and play along with someone being the "popular kid" subconsciously in a sense

Users who are viewing this thread