players online

Make Custom Ringtones playable like the Songs on Blockify

ErikFinster

Level 175
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: ErikFinster
What's the title of your suggestion?: Make Custom Ringtones playable like the Songs on Blockify

What's your suggestion?:
I would like to request that, in addition to being able to play songs from Blockify at will within the phone menu, users should also have the ability to play custom ringtones ordered through the Tebex store.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Currently, the utility of custom ringtones is limited and highly circumstantial. It’s impractical to rely on someone calling you just to hear your custom ringtone for a few seconds. Allowing ringtones to be played on demand would significantly enhance their usefulness - ESPECIALLY during spontanious get-togethers, in-game events, parties, and social interactions in general. This would give players greater control over when and where their ringtones are heard, adding more value to the custom ringtones overall!

ErikFinster

Level 175
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Oh yes, I know that suggestion, good pick! but it didnt exactly offer what I was looking for:

My suggestion focuses on expanding the utility of custom ringtones by allowing players to play them on demand (somewhat similar-ish to how songs are played through the existing Blockify feature.)

Kamcold's suggestion focuses on creating a feature where players can buy custom Blockify songs (translating spotify songs to blockify somgs) to enable players to share and play their favorite songs.

It's definitely related, but slightly different.

DarkEclipic

Level 181
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
+1
Now, I'm going to explain. Unlike adding whole songs(which take a lot of time to make), custom ringtones are only 30 seconds long and are added more frequently.

Plus I want to show off my custom ringtones.

kustomzero

Level 145
UrAJinx
UrAJinx
Omega
This is a neat suggestion, those who buy custom ringtones should be allowed to play it in Blockify instead of relying on someone to call them just to hear it. It's not like the ringtone is a full 2 minute song. Plus ringtones can only last up to 30 seconds as that's the maximum length. It allows these players who have custom ringtones to actually express them frequently or to simply just listen to them whenever they want. And not to forget that these players are basically limited to how much they can listen to these ringtones because again they have to rely on someone calling them to hear it. Which is why I believe this idea should be implemented into the server for these players who have custom ringtones.

Oliverium

Level 62
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1
No more "call me and listen" and "I won't pick up your call because I want to hear my song"
Would be cool to have your music you bought to be played anywhere at anytime (I'm exaggerating, please don't spam or play music in classes)

KimiNoUso

Level 347
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- This is already planned.​

Users who are viewing this thread