goofygoober

Level 8
uenj
uenj
Rich
IGN: goobrrr
DATE: 11/25/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Make it to where the 'default' /roll rolls the number to peoples respective ages.(For ex: Someone who is grade 8 does the /roll command, no numbers after it just /roll, it would roll 75 because that's what their respective roll number is.)
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I'm really not sure why this isn't a feature already, this is more for convenience and for new players. When people first join the server they'll either not roll at all or do just the default /roll; Then you have to explain to them the different roll numbers which they end up forgetting five minutes later anyways. Having it to where '/roll' checks your accounts age/role (if you're a cop) and rolls the respective number for you is much easier. I don't really see this as being complicated to put in either, but regardless I think it's something that newer people will appreciate.

ALSO! This would not remove the feature of being able to do /roll 0-200, people would still be able to do this for obvious reasons.

zerie

Level 34
jeeellyy
jeeellyy
Rich
+1
Between having to roll 200 & 150 due to my roles on the server, I usually get mixed up between the two which causes me to have to reroll various times, it's annoying

cho0ii

Level 169
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1 (slightly iffy though)

The only objection I have is it may affect KPD training as you need to use 200 against 150 in training, but maybe if you add the number it changes ??

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
+1 (slightly iffy though)

The only objection I have is it may affect KPD training as you need to use 200 against 150 in training, but maybe if you add the number it changes ??
That won’t really affect anything. You can still do /roll 200 it’s just default roll without adding the number will be respective to the age group

Minobu

Level 218
Minobu
Minobu
Notable+
it’s a lot of extra effort for them to change the whole plugin instead of the player just typing a specific roll amount - Certain IC situations both sides can agree to roll a random number for a drinking game or something

but if it’s possible to quickly do ion see why not so long as you can still input a random roll number afterwards

goofygoober

Level 8
uenj
uenj
Rich
No like in training the trainer needs to roll 150 rather than 200
You'd still be able to do /roll 150, this suggestion just makes it to where NORMALLY you wouldn't need to have to write the extra number after /roll. This whole thing is mainly for convenience and assistance with those who aren't fully familiar with the rolling numbers. You can argue that they can just "read the forums" or "someone can just tell them" but realistically both of those things won't happen. It's much easier of just fixing the default rolls and leaving this issue in the past.

imgayforwomen

Level 108
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
+1
Yes. Absolutely yes. I always forget to roll correctly when I'm switching between accounts since I am a Grade 11 on my Football account, and I am also a college student on my main account. You can't tell me how many times I've screwed it up. Of course, you'd be able to roll other values for like other things like football (3) or basketball (20).

Users who are viewing this thread