mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Make the abandoned houses look more abandoned

TooManyDucks_

Level 21
IGN: Clorox_wipe_
DATE: January 29th, 2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
The row of abandoned houses behind the police department have been there awhile, yet they don't look very abandoned. I think it would be realistic to make it seem like they're decaying over time. Maybe add some holes and vines, make the bookshelves look more empty, etc.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I guess it won't really do much but it will add more detail and make it more obvious that the houses are abandoned.

DarkEclipic

Level 184
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

I am pretty sure those houses(and someone can correct me if I am wrong) are for HD Teachers/Professors to have a room and to store items. and if they arent, then it just wont make sense to have abandoned houses right next to the KPD/Beach area

Shadonk

Level 17
Shadonky
Shadonky
Omega
+1/-1 Neutral
I have NO IDEA what those houses are used for. .as a builder, I wish I did! I feel like its a massive waste of space. (Correct me if I'm wrong). This idea I don't feel like would be impossible to implement, I mean. .it IS just editing the builds already there after all. Id like to see something done with it personally!

Infi

Level 143
Government Lead
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Those houses are “YouTube” houses for content creators that join SRP

Infi

Level 143
Government Lead
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Oh wait the ones behind the station, yeah they’re for teachers lol

Infi

Level 143
Government Lead
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I walk around inside them all the time, one is literally destroyed and they are unclaimable. . .im so confused T-T
OH WHAT LOL

I swear i didnt know that
They could be for newer players to use I suppose (like the cabins in the forest)

The FJ

Level 95
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
I personally don't care if they rot or not, I just want the doors on them to be fixed 1675474472638.png
like, girl what?

KimiNoUso

Level 347
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- These houses were intentionally left to the public to use, some new players like to use these so they'll be left intact with the old interiors. The abandoned one will be fixed soon as well as the doors​

Users who are viewing this thread