kustomzero

Level 146
UrAJinx
UrAJinx
Omega
What's your Minecraft Username?: UrAJinx
What's the title of your suggestion?: Making an Official Baseball Guide

What's your suggestion?:
If you go look at the roleplay documents in the forums you can see that there are multiple Official SPORT guides but one is missing and that is Baseball. If I can recall there have been community made baseball guides from years ago and I know there has been a video made by The_eight8 however it only covered the basics. Such as batting and pitching nothing else. It'd be useful if an official guide was made to help those who don't fully understand the baseball plug-in and rules to prepare themselves when wanting to use the plug-in.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
It'd benefit the community as a whole for those who want to learn baseball and the plug-in.

KotaLobo

Level 46
Helper
Lore Team
80sKota
80sKota
Omega+
+1
Guides could help out with new players wanting to join a team or just learn the plugin as you stated earlier!

Popo

Level 66
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
I am not against an official baseball guide but I got a grasp of how the game works in about 5-10 minutes of playing it.

If you want to contribute to the community, I always recommend making a community guide to help players that are new to the baseball plugin (even if this guide gets added in the future).

+1

KimiNoUso

Level 347
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- Anyone can make a Community Guide! If we ultimately decide a Community Guide is worthy of an Official title we may give one.​

Users who are viewing this thread