Yonio

Level 329
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: YonioTheNacho
What's the title of your suggestion?: Making player head items placeable

What's your suggestion?:
While it is true that heads are no longer allowed to be placed down due to some issues regarding their display, I found a way to actually achieve this by using the furniture plugin. The way to do this is by modifying the base skull template so it keeps the same scale and position as when you place it down as a block. This way, you can achieve the same result without having to deal with the past issues of people overusing them (not to mention they can also all the perks that come with the furniture plugin).

I tested this in a singleplayer world with a resource-pack tweak that can be applied to any pack, including SRP, and it looks like this:

This is applicable to any player head!

How will this benefit the server and community?:
This would allow players to actually use flower bouquets, trophies and other items so they can be properly placed down without lagging the server all too much.

Sashabelle

Level 35
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Notable
What's your Minecraft Username?: YonioTheNacho
What's the title of your suggestion?: Making player head items placeable

What's your suggestion?:
While it is true that heads are no longer allowed to be placed down due to some issues regarding their display, I found a way to actually achieve this by using the furniture plugin. The way to do this is by modifying the base skull template so it keeps the same scale and position as when you place it down as a block. This way, you can achieve the same result without having to deal with the past issues of people overusing them (not to mention they can also all the perks that come with the furniture plugin).

I tested this in a singleplayer world with a resource-pack tweak that can be applied to any pack, including SRP, and it looks like this:

This is applicable to any player head!

How will this benefit the server and community?:
This would allow players to actually use flower bouquets, trophies and other items so they can be properly placed down without lagging the server all too much.
+1

Arocatula

Level 195
Arocatula
Arocatula
Rich+
I was devastated when I figured out that we couldn’t place things like flowers in the pots, I would love to see this implemented if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread