hailibuki

Level 1
spiritmedium
spiritmedium
Rich
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

malpracticefan (account will be made if i get accepted)

What is your discord name & tag?:

ibuki#2600

Previous bans:

N/A

Describe your activity on the server:

I’d say that I’m extremely active on the server, with me spending a majority of my time on my KPD account. I almost always spend multiple hours everyday on this account, with it being the one that I’d classify as my ‘main’ account. Otherwise, I’ve got a College Football account that I also spend time on, just not as much as my KPD one. I’m far more active on weekends than weekdays, with me sometimes spending a majority of my day on SchoolRP.

What is your timezone?:

GMT

List your current and past applications:

Receptionist Application - Accepted
Shrine Maiden Application - Denied
Shrine Priest Application - Revoked
KPD Application - Accepted

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

I’ve been a roleplayer for many years now, getting into minecraft based roleplays around two years ago. I’ve also had a group of friends to roleplay with during these years, who have been the main things getting me to heavily enjoy roleplay. Outside of this, though, I’ve been a KPD officer for over two-months, as well as a member of a school sport team. These have been great for roleplay, getting me more into the server than I ever was!

What is your motivation for applying?

I’d love to get to meet the community that’s inside of EMS, with me meeting some people in it solely from being a part of KPD. I’ve been wanting to apply for a spot as a Psychiatrist for ages, from almost all the way back when I applied to be a Receptionist. I never acted on it, though, not until now. As well as that, the Internship from December relit my interest, though as I had just gotten accepted into KPD, I couldn’t really apply for EMS after that. Now that I’m settled into KPD, I believe that I can finally pursue what I wanted to do closer to the start of my time in SRP.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):

Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

I’ve learned a ton about Hospital work through being an intern at the place, as well as overall being in KPD. Most of my notes on the work got lost, though I can still provide what information I know from my head.

The ranks!

Trainee
This is the role you receive after being accepted, no matter which of the three roles you applied for. As a Trainee, you’ll have daily training for your role, all ending in an exam.

Psychiatrist
The role I’m applying to today, as well as the one many others are applying to. This is the rank you gain after passing your Trainee Psychiatrist test. In this role, you can help patients with mental health diagnosis’, as well as treatment to them. Adding onto this, you give out therapy sessions to patients, As well as monthly ones to KPD officers.

Surgeon, Doctor
This is the rank you gain after passing your Trainee Surgeon / Doctor test, newly in the ‘Physician’ department. In these two roles, you’ll be the one to diagnose people with illnesses, or be the one to patch them up to top quality. Though, this can’t all be done by both, as they still have different work. A thing that Surgeons do that Doctors can't do is deal with missing limbs, fix up broken bones, or deal with morgue work.

Moving on, I don’t have too many notes on the future promotions, as I’ve never known too much about what a promotion grants you in EMS. Though, I’ll still list them in order.

Attending [Role]
Senior [Role]
[Role] Coordinator
Clinical Manager

Vice Director
The Director’s right-hand man, the one who makes any decisions needed while the Director is unavailable. The Vice Director is a rank that is extremely needed in EMS, especially with all the things that go on inside of it.

Director
The Director, the highest member of authority inside of EMS. The Director is someone who must always be listened to by others in EMS. The Director makes a majority of the decisions for the faction, though those decisions can be influenced by the higher-ups.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?

I fully understand the fact that I can be demoted at any time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

I understand that I must be fully dedicated to this role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

I understand that I must attend any form of training, unless I am physically unable to attend.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I understand that.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Nishihara Rei

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

Female - She/Her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Doctor of Medicine
Masters in Psychology

Character’s Nationality:

Japanese

Character’s Marital Status:

Widowed

Character’s Religious Denomination:

Shintoism

Character’s Spoken Languages:

Japanese, JSL

Backstory (100+ Words)

Nishihara Rei was born to a very loving family, with her parents both having high paying jobs. She had a very comfortable upbringing, where she was free to do practically whatever she wanted.

Far later in her life, she became a Doctor in Medicine, with her spending a ton of her time interested in both the subject of Psychiatry, as well as Medicine overall. Though, throughout her time in medical school, she met someone. The love of her life, a woman by the name of Matsui Azumi. It wasn’t love at first sight, or anything fast. Their relationship was a slow process - after all, she couldn’t focus her time on romance while she had to study hard, and work harder.

It didn’t mean that she spent none of her time with the woman, she wasn’t ignoring her. She just spent time alone, time to revise. She didn’t want to throw away her future job as something such as a Psychiatrist just for someone who could leave her in the dust. She needed a well paying job, something that could help out others, as well as make her family proud of her. She didn’t want to be that person who cruises through their entire life with only their parents' money.

After all of her work to secure that title of Doctor in Medicine, she got a job at her first ever hospital. She no longer had to spend all her time studying, and was able to focus on more than one thing at a time. After multiple years, she finally began dating Azumi.

A couple years (two), and a marriage to her love later? Everything seemed to be going perfectly! She had a stable job, someone to spend her future with. What else could she want? Well, that was surely answered for her. On a random date night of hers - spent with her wife, she had her wife become the victim of a knife crime. Out in the streets, in the dark of the night, they were being mugged for their money. Though Azumi wasn’t just going to let Rei pay them, instead she argued with the culprit, even ignoring Rei telling her that it’d be fine to just pay.

Rei had to watch as her wife, Matsui Azumi got stabbed. It was possibly the worst area too, with the knife sticking right through an artery, with the knife being ripped out after. Despite any attempt to save her, there was nothing that could’ve been done. Her wife passed away not long after, an unfortunate end to Rei’s joy.
After this, Rei quit her job, taking a lengthy break with the money that she still had just for herself. After all this time, she’s decided to return to Psychiatry, sending in an application to the Karakura Hospital.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Rei’s medical specialty is Psychiatry, being a thing that she had been largely interested in since she was a kid.
When she was young, she got heavily invested into a class on mental health, all spiralling into her taking courses for Psychiatry. It stuck with her, being the thing that she wanted to partly focus on. She always enjoyed helping people, and felt that she could make a change in some people's lives by doing it.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

Rei spent four years taking a residence in Psychiatry

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

Yes, Rei spent 2 years working as a Psychiatrist elsewhere in Japan, though had to leave due to personal reasons.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

Yes.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

A 5'5 girl, who always attempts to keep a smile on. Though, it isn’t always the case. Nishihara Rei is a woman with straight and long dark blue hair. Her skin is well kept, though extremely pale, mostly due to the fact of her rarely seeing the sunlight. She tries to help people out whenever given the chance, even when she isn’t too great at what she’s helping with. She’s a great listener, though that’s somewhat required when it comes to being a psychiatrist. She always keeps a ring on her hand.

How does your character act on and off duty?

A friendly, somewhat serious person. Rei is a woman who prefers to stick to herself. When she isn’t helping others with anything they’ve got going on, she’ll stray away from people that she doesn’t know well, either hanging around someone she’s had to meet previously, or sticking in her cubicle. Apart from doing these, she also spends her time revising any information she needs to.

She tries to stay as professional as she can, helping any patient who’s needing help from her, as long as it’s one of the things that she can do as part of her job. Otherwise, she’ll radio up to some of her colleagues that their help is needed, mainly if it’s to do with someone being injured.

Off duty, she’s not too different. She sticks to the quieter areas of wherever she currently lives. While some may consider her life to be ‘boring’ compared to how the rest of Karakura functions, she’s far more contempt for sitting by herself than having to stand surrounded by a bunch of noisy strangers.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

Rei performs significantly better when by herself, preferring to work one-on-one with someone, instead of a whole bunch of others. She can work with others if asked, it’s just how she’s been throughout a large portion of her life.

What plans does your character have for the future?

All Rei wants to do is settle down in her life, and live peacefully. She isn’t wanting much more, and only plans to help out others.

If anything else, it’d possibly be adopting a child. She believes that it could make her feel better having one, as well as making her know that she helped out someone else who was in a rougher place. Though, to see if that would actually happen will come another time.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

Rei is a woman who is classified under many things by others, ‘boring’ is one of them. Many people find her way of not always getting into arguments to be a life with barely anything in it. Outside of that, she could be seen as someone quiet, someone who’s somewhat normal.
This doesn’t contrast much with her perception of herself, with her only difference being how she sees herself as someone who’s only useful for her skills. If she’s not helping someone, she may as well be gone!

6Pancake

Level 227
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted!

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - alex!#4532 - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread