Level 37
TaxEvasionFraud
TaxEvasionFraud
Notable

IGN:
MapleRei - Main
TaxEvasionFraud - ALT

Explain your activity on the Server:
I am on SchoolRP very frequently as I do not do normal remote learning as others students do. I am homeschooled so I usually get on during the afternoons then get off a few hours after to get my schooling hours in. Once I’ve completed all my assignments for the day I usually hop right back on until I head to bed, with breaks in between.

My first time ever joining SchoolRP was around last July but didn’t become immersed in the roleplay and the server fully till around last September or October. I started coming on the server as much as I could when I started finding out more about what SchoolRP had to offer to better the players roleplay experiences and now I come on almost everyday, almost 8 hours or more or less, a day.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
I have partaken in usual group projects as most students do as well as being Student Council President, working with my own team, the students, and faculty members. Being given the title Student Council President comes with a lot of responsibility and expectations. I had to be able to express my thoughts and views well, as well as communicating with my team to bring ideas to the table on how we could better the school as a whole and the students' education whilst still making it fun for them.

Not only that. I once modded for a survival towny server, so I really had to be involved with the other staff members in order to make everyone's gaming experience worthwhile and enjoyable. In this server, we hosted weekly events such as Capture The Flag, Murder, or even seasonal events such as Secret Santa or a Haunted House. While my time on this team, I offered many event ideas that I was sure the other players would enjoy but never got to fully go through with them as the building process would take a while and I later resigned due to lack of activity on my part because the server started slowly dying, and the original members were all leaving, leaving me with not much motivation to keep playing on the server. Other than that, I loved partaking in staff calls, talking about new ideas for the server and its players, really getting to know what it is they would enjoy partaking in, then hearing their laughter's at the events, it made me feel fulfilled and joyful that all our work behind the scenes was worth it for their enjoyment.

What makes you different from other applicants
What makes me different from other current applicants would be my experience with working in a team for the sake of bettering someone else's gameplay or experience in general. Coming up with event ideas and coordinating them with other members will not be new to me. My modding experience lasted over 5 months, starting from being a trial-mod. In the time period I was a trial-mod, I worked hard and put in most of my time to help out with the server, being really active and participating as much as I could proving that I was worth being given the opportunity to be able to support the server at a better standing.

Although I have the experience to back me up, I would also like to add that I am quick to input any of my thoughts in situations that I feel I need or should touch on as well as being assertive in situations that need someone to take lead whether it is a conversation or activity being held. Not only that, I am not one to dwell on any criticism being thrown at me or hate. In fact, I use these moments to help me reflect on myself and only become stronger. Apart from this, I am a very friendly and talkative person but know how to read moods as well as know when to act professionally.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team:

Event One
Karakura High Spirit Week

Date: Undecided [Will go on for 5 OOC days]
Time: Ongoing throughout all OOC weekday hours [24 hour]

Event Planning: Students will be noticed beforehand prior to the event week where they’ll be given a list or shown a calendar of each day's theme via a link or text piece as a discord announcement where they can decide to dress according to the days, though participation is not mandatory and is all for the students enjoyment. The themes will be kept appropriate and safe for all students only set in place with the students experiences in mind, while in school. This event can be used multiple times with different themes every use.

Event Explanation: To bring more enjoyment to the students daily school lives, the spirit week event is being introduced to allow the students to become more involved. Each day will have a certain theme aimed more towards attire than anything else.

- (Possible) Spirit Week Themes -

Monday: 1960 Black And White - This theme brings back the olden days when all screens and saved memories were produced in black and white, preserving the memories we still have of the past bringing back what our past relatives sought out for entertainment. The kids would dress up with black and white colors or shades, becoming the living versions of their ancestors, as if their grandparents or parents' pictures came to life.

Tuesday: Athlete Mathletes - As the theme shows, everyone will have a decision to either dress according to the sport they play or enjoy playing to show their sport pride whether it be a uniform or their favorite teams colors but if they’re not the athletic types, they may dress as the stereotypical nerd or geek would, being glasses, pigtails along with overalls.

Wednesday: Pajama Day - The middle of the weekdays, bringing joy to people that the week is near end but also a neutrality as not many can say that this is their favorite or worst day. So the day might as well be spent in comfort by wearing pajamas or onesies while participating in classes, making learning much more relaxing, but it does not limit them there as anything that they feel is comfortable to wear to sleep or to lounge around in may count for this day's theme.

Thursday: GenderBend - The other themes are much more calmer but this one introduces more attention as it's more unique and fun for the students. As it states, this theme is about dressing, possibly even acting, as the other opposite gender which would include but is not limited to He/Him, She/Her, and They/Them. Although this is a chance for the students to live a day as the other gender, any sort of hate or negative comments, attire, or actions purposely done to bring down the other gender will not be tolerated.

Friday: School Pride - The kids would dress according to their sections colors whether they are in highschool or college. Although there are uniforms available for the students, they are still able to wear their own custom attire and accessories in which they think would suit them and this theme more than the uniforms. This would be a great commutative theme in which will bring all the students together with just simple colors saying more than words could ever for the students of Karakura, showing their own self pride as a student.

Event Two
After Exam Party

Date: Undecided (The Day Of Every College Exam - Per 3 OOC months
Time: Undecided (After Examination Period)

Event Planning: After the College exams are over, a party in the cafeteria would be hosted, informed through intercoms, as a celebration for finishing the most difficult part of the exam, the most difficult being the exam itself. There will be foods and drinks handed out to the students and they will be allowed to relax as well as converse with their friends as long as they’d like until closing time.

Event Explanation: After taking an important test or exam, any student would be stressed, awaiting results so this after party will be held to help the students take their minds off of the exams, letting them know that, no matter the result, they deserved the celebration party for trying their best in order to achieve their best as well as that, there’s always a next time for them if they don’t achieve the results they were hoping for.

Step One:
The students will undergo the examination in the gymnasium for whichever category they signed up for.

Step Two:
Once the majority of the students have finished, there will be an intercom announcement for all the students who partook in the exams to gather in the cafeteria for refreshments and treats although it is not mandatory.

Step Three:
During this after party, it would be uplifting and bring the students hope if the dean or a professor held a short speech for the examinees covering specific parts, advising them guidance for the future if their results do or do not turn out as they hope.

An example of a simple speech would be:
May I have your attention everyone. As you are all gathered here on this fine day, I’d like to take the time to congratulate every examinee here for being the future of Karakura and being the honorable many for partaking in such an important step of their lives. Your efforts will not be wasted but know from here on, no matter the results and if you’re ever faced with something difficult, face it head on and never look back! You are our school's pride, the future of your generation, don’t ever settle for little- It’s as they say, go big, or go home. That is all, thank you

Event Three
Spring Cleaning

Date: Undecided (During Spring)
Time: Undecided (After icly school hours or on the weekends)

Event Planning: To notify the players, a discord and icly announcement would be announced. This event would be in partnership with the school faculty. An announcement would be held telling all students to gather in the gymnasium. As the students start to gather, they will be split into groups, the faculty members will be overseeing their own groups and have different tasks throughout the school. How we will split the groups is, before each student enters the gym, they are given a book or piece of paper with a number on it. The students will be expected to head to the teacher or staff member with the same number they were given beforehand. One group may be tasked to clean the bathrooms, another could be tasked to sweep the hallways, or another to wipe down classes. Depending on the task, different to none equipment will be held out such as brooms and bottle sprays. The students should stay in the group leaders' vicinity throughout this event and if caught astray, they will be asked to go back to their group or be given a warning so there are no students loitering around.

Event Explanation: As spring arrives, the cold and dreary days end, welcoming in new vibes and a sense of starting anew. To welcome in new beginnings, we should give the school a good cleaning so we can make the environment the students learn in more refreshing and neat as well as presenting the school more cleanly to future students yet to arrive.

Cleaning tasks would include:
- Wiping the windows down from the inside
- Spraying the desks and using cloth to dust them off or even wipes
- Sweeping the hallways or inside the rooms
- Caring for the plantlife, such as watering any plants or weeding out any unnecessary plant life
- Cleaning down the bathrooms, thoroughly wiping down the toilets and sinks

Step one:
Depending on the day this event will be held on whether it is a school day or on the weekends, there will be an intercom announcement for the students to come to the gymnasium. Forming a line at the entrance to the gymnasium, the outdoor entrance would be blocked, only allowing them to enter from the courtyard, where they will each, one by one, be handed a slip with a specific number on it.

Step Two:
As the students enter, near each leader will be a sign showing their number or if need be, we will have assistants to help the students find which group they’re in. All the group leaders will be assigned cleaning tasks beforehand so once all the students are gathered with their groups, the leaders will guide them towards their area where they will give the students a rundown of their tasks that they need to complete and when and where to meet up once they’ve finished so they can either head on to their next site or regroup back in the gymnasium.

Step Three:
Once everyone starts heading back to regroup, we will have water and small snacks prepared for the students as thank you for their hard work and service. After everyone has their fair share of refreshments and talk, we’d start to clear out the school premises slowly, making sure there were no students left inside.

Event Four
Murder Mystery

Date: Undecided
Time: Undecided

Event Planning: An announcement would be posted in the discord beforehand prior to the event date. This event will be limited to a certain number of students at a time as, in partnership with the school faculty, teachers or staff members will be placed in different rooms where they must follow each room's scenarios and scripts. Most rooms will be limited to 5 students at a time where they will have a time limit to solve the room's mystery. If the timer runs out before they have solved the puzzle, they will be asked to leave without being told the correct answer in order to not support cheaters in any case they decide to tell their friends how to solve the room's mystery. The other students will gather in a line in front of whichever classroom they’d like but the only hint they will be given whilst waiting in line is the room titles.

(Second Plan) Event Planning: Event notice would be posted in the discord’s announcement, days before the event date. In order to limit the amount of students partaking in this event, we can set up a ticket purchasing booth in place where the students will receive books and quills, telling them what room to head towards. We can use the receptionist area as the booth where the students will purchase a ticket, being 5,000 to 12,000 YEN per person. Two receptionists will be at the “booth” where the students will get in line in order to be able to purchase a ticket. Each room will be limited to 5 random students in order to not crowd the area along with each having different scenarios so every group will be solving a different mystery.

Event Explanation: Although Halloween is way passed, this can be a non-seasonal event as well for the students to partake in allowing more roleplay experience along with having to use oocly knowledge in order to really progress with the event. It is a fun and unique idea that most will be interested in partaking in as the concept is one not many have experienced before.

Example Scenario One:
- A wife was preparing for an outing but had a big argument with her husband before leaving. She took an outing to the pub, coming back after a few drinks but she had also invited her friends to come over in a few. When her friends arrived, they were greeted by the wife saying,

The Wife:Something has occurred, my husbands on the floor, I think he’s dead- I keep calling his name, nudging him, but he won’t wake up.“

- The police would be called in for examination of the body and collecting any important information as well as material. Then, the husband would be sent to the hospital for any implications and deeper examination.

The Cop: “It seems by the wife's statement, he fell off the stairs, tipsy, after drinking a few bottles, knocking his head on the way down.

This room would have a narrator, who would narrate only the scenario every few minutes when requested, a wife who would only say one line, a husband lying on the floor, and a police who as well only says one line.

The Husband: ./it &7would be lying on the floor, near the last step of the stairs, beer bottle in hand
The husband: ./it &7The autopsy report would return proving he did knock his head deeply on the way down causing a concussion.

Solve the mystery: Did the wife kill her husband?

Example Scenario Two:
- A Duke of an estate was dining by himself with only 4 other employees on duty at that time. A maid, chef, butler, and a guard. When all of a sudden the Duke started rapidly coughing and fell off his chair onto the floor, dying on the spot. Everyone but the chef and maid rushed to his side.
- A doctor was called in to inspect the Dukes body and it was finalized that the Duke was poisoned through his meal.
- The food and bottle of wine were tested but they had no hint of any poison

The room would only have the narrator who would narrate the story only when the “detectives” ask, along with a maid, butler, chef, doctor and guard who only say one line each time.

The Duke: ./it &7would be dead on the floor, poisoned by his meal with remnants of poison still on his lips

Lines:
The Chef: “I have been cooking for him for so long now, why would I want to kill him when he’s the only reason I have a job!”

Maid: “I was only tasked with handling the plates and cups and setting them on his tray”

Butler: “I poured him his wine and set his dishes down at the dining table but that doesn’t mean I poisoned him!”

Guard: “My only task was to watch over him as he ate, I’m obviously not the suspect here.”

Solve The Mystery: Who poisoned the Duke?

Side One:
The faculty and staff members taking part in this event will all be informed on what to do before letting the students in, preparing them for their room. They will be given scripts and clear directions depending on what room or task will be assigned to them whether they are working at the receptionist stand, guiding students, or are the actors in a room.

Step Two:
The event would be announced on discord for everyone to start to gather inside the school, depending on which plan set in place, the students will either line up at the entrance of the school where the receptionist counters are, where they will purchase a ticket and then head to their assigned class, or they will be guided upstairs where the students can line up beside or in front of each classes door where a student or school faculty member will stand as well, only giving out the rooms scenario name and to make sure the students are lines up in an orderly fashion.

Step Three:
Each group will have only 2 to 5 students inside at a time where they will be given a time limit of only 30 minutes as the mysteries are rather easy. Once they have either solved the mystery or run out of time, the students will exit the classroom and another group of kids will enter. Students may try to solve the puzzle again and get in the back of any line.

Step Four:
This event will go on until the night gets near and the students start leaving the premises. I’d like the students to be able to play to their heart's content without being limited. Once the students had enough fun, we can start asking everyone to leave if they have already tried most of the rooms so we can start exiting people to see who is left.

Attachments

• Event One.png
    Event One.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Event Two.png
    Event Two.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Event Three.png
    Event Three.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Event Four.png
    Event Four.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
PENDING

- Thank you for applying for the event team. Your interest is appreciated and this application will be approved if you express interest at a later date. Our roster is currently full at the moment, however.​

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- Although your event ideas were amazing, your inactivity on the server has resulted in this application being denied. Thank you for your patience in awaiting a response and we hope that you maybe return in the future.
- If you have any questions, contact heb#5009 over Discord.​

Users who are viewing this thread