mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Marching Band Club/Sport

What's your Minecraft Username?: Bones_SinOfSloth
What's the title of your suggestion?: Marching Band Club/Sport

What's your suggestion?:
I HAD an idea for a SRP Marching band Faction, Club, WhatEveR!

the idea is for preformances n stuff your on a grid (cause yk minecraft) and each person gets a block lit up that they go to, only they can see it, other people having a different block and it forms a pattern for the people watching (this is called a Drill Chart or smth but you get the idea if youve seen marching band videos)

((In this image Black represents the player in question, Red represents where they are going to (faded red being the full Image), and Purple represents the other band members

they would travel to the red square in a straight line while being in the positions listed below, another thing would be practices like volleyball and basketball have their practice n whatnot, the band would practice (either in a designated stadium or the soccer, not soccer, FOOTBALL field) and would practice moving into these positions, the set positions (listedbelow), and moving together (which is debateable cause yk, ping lag n whatnot but their given a time limit to move. ))

For the "Music" itself each member would be given an instrument and the music would be the noteblock music cause eh it fits, you'd have the source of the music be like over the field or something yk, in order for the music to sound good (instead of real life where its timing and position and airflow and BluEHuegh) youd have to reach that red spot in a set time frame (given like, a timer or something) and have a bigger radius than the phone one! and have to be in the "set" position which is arms up (easily can be done with /am) "ready" position which is just holding the instrument itself, and the At Rest position where they can stand in place and move around

ive come up with The Uniforms which ill put here for reference cause, idk i wanna get this idea off my chest yk? i had it since the baseball tournament today... (well yesterday cause its 2:AM rn for me (America Ohio moment))

IF THIS IS A COOL IDEA TELL ME MY DISCORD IS @/bones_sinofsloth

((btw one thing that uhh, drill sheets actually have is (for the drumline/percussionists) P-1 P-2 P-3 so thats how youd be given a position is your instrument then number... just a fun fact if that helps))

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Because marching band was a BIG part of my own high school experience (America whatnot Bleh) I Think it'd be a good way to attract a certain group of people i hold dear (weird band kids), Plus you gotta admit music/band is fun isn't it? (I haven't seen a Band class or band class teacher, (a role im willing to fill)) plus it'd lead to more adult roles like Musicians, Playwrights, etc!

DarkEclipic

Level 181
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Yeah apply for a club, as a ex-marching band person myself, i dont know if this is completely doable but you can try!!

SigmaHater

Level 8
EKittenRP
EKittenRP
Notable+
+1 This would be pretty cool, I may be an ex-band kid... Sadly not a marching band one but they seem cool!

Leo_14

Level 34
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
neutral/-1

Although a marching sport would be nice, we don't need anymore sport teams, furthermore it would be more suited for a club instead of a sport itself.
Like darkeclipic said you could APPLY for the club lead role of a band/music club however if it would work

ilovemyplane

Level 103
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
I’d love to see this happen as a former band kid (yes, I also used to be in a marching band thanks to that) but I have no clue if it’s fully do-able? If it is, it’d be a hell ton of coding for the picture you provided specifically
So — all in all — Neutral/+1

KimiNoUso

Level 347
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- You can always apply for a School Club to do this​