Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.com

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MarkQub's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by MarkQub, Nov 21, 2020.

1. MarkQub

MarkQub New Zealand Level 0

Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    Your In Game Name: MarkQub

Admin Who Banned You (Tag them with @ before their name, it should be in your ban appeal.): Their name is @SpicyBan
    Server [Discord/SchoolRP]: I got banned on school rp

What were you banned for?: Alting/Bypassing a ban

Why should you be unbanned?: I think I should be unbanned because I have reformed over the past 3 years I've been banned. I truly am sorry for what i did and i will play by the rules in the future. The admin who banned me thought I was this person called @Dsteringa, he was a friend of mine and we were in a call playing on the RP server. Dsteringa broke the rules by writing an inappropriate novel and distributing it to people by direct marketing. goes from (Producer -> Consumer), this book was free and there was no competitors at the moment so he was able to distribute it more effectively. After he spread the novels around the map, he got banned by admins and he told me to continue his work by giving it to more people, this now makes the admin (SpicyBan) seem as if I was @Dsteringa's second account, but this is not the case as I was only just a friend of his. But of course i do understand i still contributed in the sharing of inappropriate novels, but the main point here is that I have ascended into a better sensible person. So i am kindly asking you to unban me from this amazing server. I believe people's brain will change and I hope you do too, during my business with Dsteringa, I was a foolish and immature boy as I was only 12 years old, now I am 15. Teenage/children brains develop a lot during this time, proven by basic statistics and science.

Ban duration?: Permanent Ban

Time of Occurrence: 2017-05-12

Evidence of your innocence: I recycled plastic

Any additional members involved: @Dsteringa

sincerely,

MarkQub

• Like Like x 2
  2. Uncapitable

Uncapitable Netherlands Level 51

Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    • Like Like x 1