[Basic Information]

First Name:Markus

Preferred Name:Markus

Nickname:ChillingGaze

Height:6ft

Build: Strong

Skin Color: white

Least favorite food: M&ms

Eye Color: red eyes (not natural blood leaking into the iris) wears brown contacs

Hair Style: Messy Long hair

Hair Color: Black

Fashion: Standard

Abnormalities: He is a Child prodigy musical Genius,he can pretty much learn and master any instrument in a few years

Date of Birth:2005

Place of Birth: Tokyo

Nationality: japan

Beliefs: Christain

General Appearance

Appearance: Due to biological inheritance, his red sanpaku eyes make him look like an intimidating delinquent and cause many misunderstandings,has long messy black hair and smells like fresh lemons,has a huge Burn Mark on the right side of his body.

Personality: Despite his intimidating looks, Markus has a kind heart and a gentle personality
Markus is commonly associated with Enneagram Type 1, also known as The Perfectionist or The Reformer. This is driven by his innate desire for righteousness, order, and morality. is meticulous and detail-oriented, often obsessed with the cleanliness of his surroundings and appearance. He is also very serious and disciplined, as he puts pressure on himself to be the best he can be in every aspect of his life. Markus perfectionism can sometimes manifest as judgmental and critical of others, which creates tension in his relationships. However, his dedication to living up to his high standards is also seen in his selflessness, as he will sacrifice his own interests to help others. Overall, Markus's personality reflects the strong motivation and sense of duty,He's the kind of person who After Loss can pick himself up again and move on never leting thing keep him down.

Equipment:Violin

Clothes: He wears standard clothing like a button shirt and tie,somtimes a red jacket and ripped gray jeans

Hobbies: Playing Music and visiting the family grave

Skills: Cleaning,music

Querks: he can be silly at times

Family:
"
Father" Kyton Sentryon"dead"

image2 (1).png

:To my beloved father, Kyton Sentryon,

I want to express my gratitude for the kindness you bestowed upon me throughout my life. Your gentle spirit and unwavering love have been my guiding light. Though you are no longer with us, your legacy of compassion and warmth will forever live on in my heart.

Rest in peace, dear father.

With love,
Markus Sentryon"
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
"Mother" Sakura Sentryon "Dead"

Saying goodbye to you is a heavy burden, for you were not only my mother but also the best cook in the world. Your delicious meals were a source of comfort and joy in my life, and your love, an endless wellspring of warmth.

Though you may be gone, your culinary artistry and the love you poured into every dish will forever be etched in my memory.

With love and a taste of nostalgia,
Markus Sentryon"
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
"Sister" Kaori Sentryon "Dead"

image3 (6).png

photo of Kaori

Your departure has left a void in my heart that can never be filled. You were the embodiment of cuteness, with your bright diamond eyes reflecting the purity of your soul. Though you are no longer with us, your memory will forever bring a smile to my face.

Rest in eternal peace, dear Kaori.

Markus Sentryon"

"Brother" Ichiro Sentryon "dead"

"To my dear brother: Ichiro Sentryon,

As the firstborn of our family, your kind spirit illuminated our lives. Your memory will always be a guiding light in my heart. Though you are gone, your kindness continues to inspire me.

Rest in eternal peace, dear Ichiro.
image3 (5).png

Markus as a child

Back Story:

Markus's life was an full of loss that never seemed to slow down. Despite his tough exterior and those eerie crimson eyes, he was a gentle soul encased in a web of contradictions.
In a world where looks could deceive, Markus's eyes, initially a deep brown, harbored a secret. A slow leak of blood into his irises painted them a haunting shade of crimson, marking him as an outsider from birth. This unique condition, oddly, didn't affect his vision but became a constant reminder of the inner turmoil he carried.
Underneath his rugged appearance, Markus was a perfectionist, always seeking what was right, moral, and orderly. He'd meticulously chase his principles, but the irony was that this very pursuit of perfection often distanced him from those he wished to connect with, leaving him isolated and lonely.
Strangely, alongside his ideals, Markus was incredibly selfless. He'd gladly put his own needs on the back burner to help those around him, showing a determination and sense of duty that knew no bounds. Even in the face of immeasurable loss, he somehow found the strength to rise above his sorrows, refusing to let life's hardships define him.
Music was his passion that burned as fiercely as his pursuit of perfection. He had discovered his musical talents at the tender age of six, mastering the violin and piano with breathtaking skill. Through his instruments, he found solace, pouring his turbulent emotions into melodies that touched the hearts of anyone who listened.

But the day of Markus's life unfolded one tragic night when their family home was devoured by flames, leaving devastation in its wake. Driven by an intense need to save his younger sister, Kaori, Markus charged into the inferno. His heroic efforts were in vain as the flames consumed Kaori and left Markus physically and emotionally scarred. The crimson in his eyes now mirrored the searing pain that gripped his soul.
The tragedy deepened when Markus's extended family, blinded by his intimidating exterior, abandoned him, leaving him to fend for himself. They seized his family's inheritance, turning their backs on him in a world that had never been kind to him.
Despite the weight of sorrow and loss, Markus refused to be shattered. He used his music as a lifeline, channeling his grief and pain into haunting melodies that filled his modest apartment. His dream, battered and bruised, remained intact: to become a renowned musician, using his gift to heal others and kindle hope, just as he had mended his own shattered soul.
However, a precarious thread held his psyche together. Markus teetered on the brink of mental instability, and his whole personality could change instantly if pushed beyond the breaking point.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread