Masamitsu Playlist

Last edited:

geist

Level 9
cubismXD
cubismXD
Fundraiser
! ADDED !
-Decided to fill out 130 Questions as Masamitsu because I hate myself. Hope you enjoy reading :')!

geist

Level 9
cubismXD
cubismXD
Fundraiser
[!] UPDATED [!]

ADDED
  • (Yakuza-Related) Mishano family document.
  • Masamitsu's relationships with other player character's has been added.
  • Masamitsu's Backstory has been added, please read it, it's 20 pages long
REMOVED
  • 130 Questions, in hindsight, it was really cringey.

geist

Level 9
cubismXD
cubismXD
Fundraiser
MINI UPDATE
-Fixed some of the errors I made in the backstory, I didn't edit it yesterday because I still have some sense of self worth.
-Added a Hanko Stamp to Masamitsu's biography, it may change in the future but that's what it looks like for now

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
MINI UPDATE
-Fixed some of the errors I made in the backstory, I didn't edit it yesterday because I still have some sense of self worth.
-Added a Hanko Stamp to Masamitsu's biography, it may change in the future but that's what it looks like for now
sizth wife not exists

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Awesome thread. I like how it's all separate documents, I could learn a bit or two about not having my threads be a trillion pages long.

geist

Level 9
cubismXD
cubismXD
Fundraiser
Awesome thread. I like how it's all separate documents, I could learn a bit or two about not having my threads be a trillion pages long.
Thank you! I tried my best to make it as approachable as possible. Considering that Masamitsu is a character I shove as much lore into as humanly possible, it's pretty important to make everything's easy to find and readable. I also use the docs to keep track of names, relationships and other little bits of information, which is easier to find if you seperate everything! :D

Users who are viewing this thread