mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Masamuru Station | Karakura News

VannyBean

Level 8
Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 7.41.02 PM.png
Rosalie Martin here reporting on the latest debut.

The perception of paranormal life, or rather death, has perplexed people for centuries. While some are firm believers, there has also been an array of skeptics. While reported sightings of ghostly encounters are slim in the city of Karakura, one place seems to have been attracting the attention of many.

Masamuru Subway Station.

After some time spent digging to ascertain information as to what caused the station's collapse, all that could be found was an old new report from 05’. According to the report, in September of that same year two students were trapped beneath the rubble of the station. Out of resent, some assume the spirits of those two young teens lerk the station preying upon those who wander their way to the station.

While this may be seen as a challenge, or even a invite to curious minds, I dissuade searching out the station for your own safety.

Jae Martin explains her experiences down at the abandoned subway

On what seemed like an average night for Jae and her group of friends, their curiosity had peaked finding an interest in the station. Having heard the tale of its haunting reputation, they were driven to investigate. For some time of exploring the
station nothing was seen, before finding a small passage way beneath the train. Questions circled through the groups head as they furthered their investigation discovering a cell full of writing, some quoted as follows.

“I should have never swam down there. . now i will surely die”

“Good thoughts good words. . good deeds”

“There is only one way to be free. .”

“May i find salvation in these waters. .”

Though the meaning of these sketched out words cannot fully be understood, I presume the waters they refer to are the ones within the merky sewers. Reading upon the images of the others sends me a chill, contemplating the possible meanings.

Continuing their exploration, a blaring scream was heard as the group scrambled to scrutinize only to discover one from their own group, separated as they viewed the carvings in the cell and found various gashes had appeared from nowhere across the sides of his chest.

Thank you for your time, Have a wonderful day Citizens of Karakura.

Last edited:

Hamburger

Level 188
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn GIFs | Tenor

pashy

Level 183
I remember when I was giving a history lesson to my class and one suggested I take them there for a field trip.

For anyone that doesn't know what is Masamaru station or wants to read its lore B) - CLICK ME!

VannyBean

Level 8
I remember when I was giving a history lesson to my class and one suggested I take them there for a field trip.

For anyone that doesn't know what is Masamaru station or wants to read its lore B) - CLICK ME!
Thats a really cool idea! plus i bet a bunch of them would be really interested in that

VannyBean

Level 8
Yeah but it's dangerous and risky it's not the best idea to take students into a collapsed place.. Kimi would've prolly rejected it
probably, though it still wouldve been interesting. not a bad idea for future Martin fam trips tho.

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
Well i'd say some of the people in karakura are more scary than the ghosts LOL
i mean, the ghost can kill you off if they wanted to (if you go to the station while they're online that is), while people have to get kps.

VannyBean

Level 8
i mean, the ghost can kill you off if they wanted to (if you go to the station while they're online that is), while people have to get kps.
i wasnt talking about kps n such, i mean just some people are straight up weird

Users who are viewing this thread