Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

luvXhosa

Discord Name & Tag:
Belak#9999

Previous bans:
I have not been banned.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity is usually a good 8/10. I'm on every chance I get, for example in my free time I hop on and since it's summer I'll have a lot more time to get on Srp. I also do have Summer American football practice all week except on Sundays and Saturdays.

Which timezone are you in?
Central Standard Time (CST)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
n/a

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation in applying here for Karakura Police Department is that I want to become more involved with the community and it will be an amazing opportunity to interact more within the community. It will also be an amazing experience and it will be something new for me that I have never done before, and I am dedicated to put all my effort into becoming the best version that I can as a Karakura Police Officer.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I do not have much knowledge on police work but I am willing to dedicate some time to begin to learn the aspects of becoming a Karakura Police Officer. I am passionate about the things that I do and I think it would be an amazing learning experience for me.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police is important to SchoolRP because it creates realism within the server. As there are criminals in the city it is very important to have police to prevent these things from continuing to happen. Police is also important to SchoolRP because they can be useful in events. For example the “Fog is coming” event. KPD was there within seconds of the scene and it was important that they were apart of the event because it was a major crime committed.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I understand that I will be demoted within anytime period.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I will be 100% dedicated to becoming a police officer.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
I understand.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Masashi Osuke

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male he/him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD): Grade-8

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
As of right now I am currently studying Xhosa. As I am very interested in learning the language.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Masashi Osuke is a 5’11 athletic male. He has brown hair with green eyes. He has a very fitting physique. His appearance shows that he is mostly german. He would often wear some sort of hoodie with a pair of jeans on.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

My character would sit up straight and he would interlock his fingers setting them on the table or desk that is set Infront of him and he would be looking at the speaker in the eyes to show that he is paying attention to the speakers actions and he would pay really close attention to what the speaker would be saying so he would get an amazing understanding on what he has to do.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Masashi is a very collaborative guy. I have worked with many people and I know a lot of things about teamwork. Masashi will have all of his co-workers back and he would do his best to help out with any sort of teamwork that is needed. He will make sure whatever task is thrown at him will be finished.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

I see myself as both. I have been experiencing being a follower for quite a while now and I have experience being a leader too. I take pride in both of these things because it had helped me out throughout life. I see myself as a leader and a follower because I have participated in events that made me become a leader and a follower. As a leader I always go uplifted to keep on going and to continue being a leader cause it will get my farther in life.

BACKSTORY

Masashi Osuke was born in Tokyo, Japan. He grew up in a neighborhood that contained a really high amount of crime rate. Masashi experienced challenges and hardships that were brought by his residents. There was always violence around him and he wanted to make a change to it. So he started his journey to help change his neighborhood into a more safe and relaxing place.

As a child, Masashi was always wondering how the world around him was. He would sit in his room always watching police videos. He'd take notes because he really wanted to protect and serve for his city and mostly his neighborhood. As he was watching police videos and taking notes this would plant a seed in his life that he really wanted to protect and serve for the city of Tokyo and his neighborhood. He wanted to change peoples lives and help them out by protecting and serving there neighborhood and city.

Masashi would enter his teenage years, His dedication to become a officer only became stronger and stronger. He would be doing well in his studies. Mainly studies on civics, social studies, and physical education as he needed it to help him achieve his dream of becoming a police officer. He attended community service events and he'd volunteer at local shelters. He would also help organize events to raise awareness for crime prevention. With these experiences he would witness the power of unity and community involvement within combating crime. It would also help out the lives of the less fortunate.

Masashi would be finishing up high school graduating from Karakura High School. He knew that he wanted to pursue his dreams in becoming a police officer so he attended Karakura University to continue his studies of becoming a police officer. His professors noticed his passion and his determination of becoming a police officer, guiding him to get every opportunity for practice.

During Masashi's adventure in Karakura University his younger brother Koji got introduced to illegal substances and he became addicted. Leading him down a dangerous path within his life. Masashi realized becoming a police officer that not only would he be fighting crime but he would also support other people who really needed it the most.

Masashi would graduate from Karakura University and he would attend the Karakura Police Academy. Putting all of his studies and his skills to the test. He would be tested on his physical and his mental strength. He would be tested on many other things but one in specific was his firearm. He had never shot a firearm in his life but he had the idea on how it worked. But it was not all about the training for Masashi. It was all about empathy and understanding the differences between law enforcement and the public.

After months of the Karakura Police Academy, Masashi would have graduated from the Karakura Police Academy and he was very triumphant about it. He would be welcomed onto the force and he would attend his first ever meetings of being a police officer.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, Pocket knifes are considered a deadly weapon and are a threat to all civilians.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Lactulose; Constipation Medication: ¥2.500
Paracetamol; Pain Medication: ¥1,500
Eyepatch; Medical Item: ¥5,000
Unbranded Bandage; Medical Item: ¥1,000
Eyepatch; Medical Item: ¥5,000
Cough Syrup; Throat Medication: ¥6,000

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
Although inmates are prosecuted criminals, They are still to be treated as any other human would be treated. I would not prohibit such violent things and I would yell at them to stop committing those actions. If they continue committing such actions they will be reported to higher ups.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I would rush to the situation to get the peaceful officer out of the situation. I would then radio in that they have been assaulted and that we need backup. When the backup would arrive I would place them in cuffs and I would bring them back to the station and would put them into a cell. I would then document the charges that they have faced.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I would notify the higher ranks of their division while providing as much evidence I can to help support the accusation. Corrupt Officers are very well known in parts of the world, and the only way to get rid of them is to catch them in the act helping out the criminals.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I would put an immediate halt on the bribery. I would then place them in cuffs and take them down to the station. Bribery is also another way to help officers become corrupt, As they will be satisfied with the bribe and they will take it.​

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITIVITY
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread