Deleted member 20415

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:
The alt account that I wish to become a math teacher on is _Nishee_Nishee_
My main account is _Nishee_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
My Discord is _Nishee_#1225

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do have a working microphone and I'm comfortable with talking to anyone.

How old are you? (Optional):
I am currently 18, turning 19 this Christmas.

What is your time zone?:
EST.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that if I am inactive I will lose my rank as a teacher.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am usually on around 4:00 pm - 3:00 am on weekdays, and 8:00 pm - 3:00 am on weekends.
4:00 pm - 3:00 am is a guaranteed time I will be on the server during the weekdays, however, I work from home and most of the time I can play from 10:00 pm - 3:00 am.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No, I do not have any previous bans on either account.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
I have only applied for one language in the past on my main account _Nishee_
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-german.39687/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-german.39702/ [Accepted]

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're a college, specify your degree level):
My main account (Melody Marie Edgeworth) is permanently set to 15 years old because I am roleplaying as Mr.Dylan's Edgeworth (A music teacher at the school) and Mrs.Keiki's Edgeworth (A surgeon at the hospital) daughter.

My alt account (Melodie Asha Kitsune) is currently a 12-year-old.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
I would like to teach Mathematics, Basic Algebra to be exact.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I just recently bought my alt account (_Nishee_Nishee), I bought it specifically to become a math teacher after becoming OOC friends with Mr.Kanjo and Mr.Dylan (both teachers at the school) I learned how the teachers contribute to the server, and I have learned first hand how amazing it is to attend a teachers class and just how much love and work they put into their roles to create that experience for the player's on the server. I wish to create my own lesson plans and go above and beyond to continue giving new players the same experience I had to fall in love with the server.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, I am aware I may have to undergo teacher training and I am very excited to be able to experience this.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
The teacher class logs are implemented so that staff is able to see that a said teacher is active and meeting their quota by completing the necessary amount of classes in order to stay working as a teacher.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. No bullying, harassment, or name-calling allowed in class under teacher supervision.
2. No cursing in the classroom.
3. Students will be quiet when asked and will answer when called on.
4. Students must raise their hands to ask a question.
5. No phones in class - no exceptions.
6. No illegal items such as drugs or weapons will be allowed into the classroom.
7. Any fighting and or inappropriate actions are strictly against the rules and will result in detention for both parties.
8. All students must participate in class.
9. All students will be respectful to the teacher and each other, and have fun!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been role-playing since I was 6ish years old, while yes this is my first time using Minecraft as a role-playing platform I sincerely regret not joining sooner, I have met plenty of new friends and I wake up excited to hop on and interact with the community. My main form of role-playing is using detailed RP, I like to put myself in my character's shoes to truly role-play as if they were a real person.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD

↳ Meaning: Head of Department
↳ Description: Head of Department consists of the most experienced and best-qualified teachers in the school, they help teach the lower-ranked and new teachers and deserve the utmost respect. They host very professional classes with ease.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Qualified teachers are the second-highest group of very capable and experienced teachers, while they haven't taught as long as HD teachers they are still experienced and capable of teaching their own classes in a professional manner.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Newley qualified teachers are the lowest rank that can host their own classes, these teachers are able to rank up to a QT teacher by taking the SLT.

- UT
↳ Meaning: Unqualified Teacher

↳ Description: Unqualified teachers are those that are brand new to the teaching team, they still need to be trained however they can not yet host their own classes. They are trained by other teachers by observing their classes and given information on how a teacher acts, behaves, and does their job correctly.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers are of if not the most important roles on the SRP server, they make or break the high school role-play atmosphere. When there are no teachers online the server just isn't the same, while yes students still mingle when no teachers are on but when they are it's a race to get to their class. Every time I'm in VC we all celebrate upon getting a seat in their classroom, it brings us actual joy to be able to participate in a teacher's class and I one hundred percent feel that the other students would agree.

Teachers make a salary of ¥450,000 yen for completing 15 classes within the month, they can also make an additional bonus of ¥50,000 for completing 10 extra classes per month. You can only collect this bonus twice per month.

Each teacher is different in how they teach their classes but the things they have in common would be their lesson plans, tests, and activities. They use detail RP to teach the class and most teachers have pre-written lines before class starts.

From my experience, they use their free time as a way to make lesson plans as well to get their items prepared, when school is over they are able to interact as an adult out in the city.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are important because this is a school RP server, without teachers school would be useless and students would have nothing to do during school hours. Teachers are needed to provide the role-playing experience of this server.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Must have, Should have, Could have, Won't have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?
Melodie is a 4'11 German Lady, she has long platinum blonde hair with curtain bangs and pale icy blue eyes. She has a fair skin tone and slim yet slightly curvy figure, she wears a rainbow sweater she knitted herself with a white dress shirt underneath. She also wears a thigh-length plain black skirt with white flats.

She has a very bubbly and kind personality as she always tries to make her classes fun and exciting to expose students to a safe and relaxing learning environment. While she is very kind she can become very strict when need be and won't back down to a rebellious student.

She loves her students and spends all if not most of her free time preparing fun and unique lesson plans, as well as having unique rewards to go along with them.

With her bubbly personality, she loves her fellow teachers however some might not be so amused at her endless energy.

Her plan for the future is to work as a high school Mathematics teacher until she retires from old age.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
She would walk up to them and give them the warning to straighten up, and to stop swearing. She would stick around to see if they listen to her, if they don't she will give them one last warning. Failure to follow will result in detention for every student in the group of delinquents.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
She would raise her voice for the students to listen at once or else risk being sent out of the room, If the student continues to be disruptive she will then threaten further punishment such as detention. She will not tolerate students not listening to her as well as talking during silent time.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
She acts relaxed either grading her tests or homework while eating her lunch for the day, while getting her work done she would happily mingle with the other teachers talking about her day, and she would run her lesson plan ideas by them as well.

Provide at least 4 detailed
/me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She would give the students the command for silent time, after seeing her students sitting quietly she would turn around and began to write the topic of the lesson on the board "Factoring & Fractions" in chalk...

/me She would hand each student their own copies of the template for this lesson's notes, after giving the students their copies of notes she would walk back up to the front of the class. with a small clap, she smiles "Alright class! As it says on the board we will be learning about "Factoring & Fractions"! Please take notes and raise your hand if you have any questions!"

/me She would walk up to the class collecting their homework from the last class, as she finished collecting the last one she walks back up to her desk neatly putting the stack of papers in her "Not Graded" folder.

/me She would grab the stack of tests off her desk giving them to each student, as she gives the last test away she returns to her desk turning on a small radio to play low soothing music as the students began to fill their tests out. She would silently grade homework while keeping a watchful eye out for any cheaters, and any weird movements or behaviors from the students.

Backstory

Melodie Kitsune was born and raised in Germany, after spending 15 years in her hometown she followed her dream to become a teacher in the "big" city. So she packed up her bags and left home heading for Karakura, Japan. Where she went to high school and college studying for her Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics.
After gaining her Bachelor's Degree she applied to teach at Karakura High school to live her childhood dream.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Melodie Kitsune

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): None
Preferred Name: Melodie

Age (Minimum is 27): 28
Religious Denomination: Christianity
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: German
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): None fresh out of college

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics
Year of Graduation: 2020
Major: Applied Mathematics
Minors: Algebra

Native Languages: German
Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes

Extra
Here is my Alt (Melodie Asha Kitsune's) Bio!
https://schoolrp.net/threads/♥-melodie-asha-kitsune-biography-♥.40540/

Additional notes about your application:
Again this is my alt account I'm applying to become a teacher on!

Do you have any questions?:
Because my alt account is so new and Melodie is supposed to be 28 should I go ahead and put in an age request now? or will it update if I get approved and given the role of a teacher

Last edited by a moderator:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Maths Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Please note:
Upon joining the Teacher faction, you will receive the role of Untrained Teacher (UT); only once you've completed training will you be newly qualified and authorized to independently host a class.

Users who are viewing this thread