Not open for further replies.

Kyla

Level 1
OOC INFORMATION

IGN (In Game Name):
CooCooCookie
Previous bans: One.

Describe your activity on the server:
I like to talk to my friends. We usually play truth or dare and we go swimming in the server pool. Me and my friends also like to role play (Of course)

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
No, I don't.

Do you have a microphone?
No, I hope to get one soon though.

List your current and past applications:
I had one other application.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have been on this server for around half a year, I thought I was responsible enough to become one. I also only saw a few teachers and I thought we could use more.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I don't have much experience with being a teacher. But what I have saw I thought it would be fun to try out. I have always love math too.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name):
Ms.Cookie
Your Teachers In Game Age: 27
Teachers Subject: Math

Have you read & understood the megathread?
Yes, I have

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I wouldn't change anything. I think the Teacher Group is perfect the way it is.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.
Teachers help students learn what the world is and how things work. They teach them math, reading, how to write, etc. In there spare time, they probably tutor students that are having a difficult time in the subject.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
They're important to the server because when the teachers are on they can keep an eye on other players and make sure they're following the rules.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

The teacher has blonde long strait hair. She is usually wearing a red shirt with a little bit of pink. She has black pants with black high heals. What makes her unique is she has a good sense of humor but stays focused too. Her outlook in the students is that they all become good people and accomplish great things in life. Her personality is humor. She loves to make good jokes and always makes people laugh when there feeling sad. Her plan for the future is to stay a teacher and keep teaching for wonderful students.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Tell them politely to stop. If they don't than I would go tell another teacher or I would report that person to the office.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I would stop teaching and give them a warning. If they still continue doing it than I will give them detention

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
She is usually talking and getting along with other teachers and staff. If someone feels left out she will be by there side talking to them and getting along with them.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
She would first welcome the students into the classroom. She would second write some work problems on the board and have them figure it out. She would third collect the work when there all done. Fourth she would erase the problems that are on the board. Fifth she would hand out homework if they have any.

BACKSTORY

She was born and raised in New York City. Her parents argued a lot as she was a child. They decided they wanted to put her up for adoption because they argued too much and didn't want her here to hear it. She was put up for adoption when she was 6. After a year in the orphanage, a lovely couple decided they wanted to adopt her. She was an only child. She grew up in a 2 story house. As she was growing up she loved to pretend she was a teacher. Her grandmother was a teacher and she wanted to follow her foot steps and become one too. When she went to school, she was always very happy about it,even though as she was growing up in Elementary School she got bullied a lot because she loved school so much. But she managed to make it to Middle School where she made a lot more friends who appreciated who she was. She made it to High School and made even more friends. When she graduated high school, she decided to go to a teachers college that was located in New York City. It was called Columbia University. None of her friends were there but she still followed through with her dream of becoming a teacher. Since she had a good sense of humor she made many friends when she was there too. She majored in math. She graduated college and taught at a very good school.
And that's how she became a teacher and stayed a teacher.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom. She would first welcome the students into the classroom. She would second write some work problems on the board and have them figure it out. She would third collect the work when there all done. Fourth she would erase the problems that are on the board. Fifth she would hand out homework if they have any.
This is not what a /me is,
Do you have TeamSpeak3? No, I don't.

Do you have a microphone?
No, I hope to get one soon though.[
Denied Feel free to re-apply in 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread