What is your Minecraft username?:
VodkaRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Ayouub#5449

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

How old are you? (Optional): 16

What is your time zone?: GMT+1

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server: I can say I'm pretty active except these days because there is nothing to do, but if I get accepted I will probably be online for 2+ hours a day

Do you have any previous bans?:
-Reached warn limit / last year
-AvoidRp and failure to comply with staff (7 days) / last year
-Server/staff disrespect (permanently - lasted 2~ months / October 2020
These were mistakes that won't be repeated again at all
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
[Spanish application]
[Spanish application] (Denied)
[Server/staff disrespect appeal]
[Arabic language application]
[Janitor application]
[Journalist application]
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12 / 18 years old student

What subject are you applying to teach?: Math

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I played SRP for a long time now and I was always in GangRP, but now since it's dying I wanted to do something else which is joining the school faculty as a math teacher. Since I joined I have never seen a math class being hosted at all, I really want to change especially that I have a lot of things in mind to teach to students. Math is generally hated by them which is something I want to change too because I really love math and know how interesting it is.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: I understand!

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Teacher class logs are tool for him to document and reflect about specific lessons and the impact they may have had on their students. Which can collect data for review by them, their colleagues, administrators, and researchers. And it's important to keep track on the students understanding and it allows the administration to review and check the lessons to make sure everything is on track.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. Respect -- always respect the teacher and your class mates, you can tell a joke if you want as long as it doesn't hurt or offend anyone
2. Discipline -- always try not to be rude or act inappropriately, don't act childish and do some disturbing stuff in the class
3. No disturbing -- you don't want to learn you are not obliged to, but do not disturb your class mates that actually want to learn.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have played role play for many years in different games, I understand the basics and rules of it. As for SRP I used to GangRP a lot but it's kind of dead now so I want to do something new.
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: They are responsible for the curriculum and the teachers in their department. If any teachers have questions, the teachers need to contact with them. They also need to talk with the whenever they want to host a trip or any outside activities, or if they need any help with the subject they are teaching. it is the highest degree for teachers.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: This is the badge of professionalism for teachers. This badge you get after you finish the NQT. the difference is that they have more hours and they can intervene in discipline cases. They also can teach the subjects that NQT teachers cant to teach. They have the abilities because they passed the training.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly qualified teacher,
↳ Description: is a teacher who only got the QTS (Qualified Teacher Status). First of all, the NQT takes 1 full academic year to move to be QT. Their job is like a QT job, they need to teach the same classes regularly and required to do the same things as the Qualified teachers.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher

↳ Description:
Unqualified teachers are the new teachers, they can't host their own classes, they need to go under training by observing how teachers work, behave and teach correctly

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers are one of the most important roles in SRP. They are important to keep the student role play experience going well and without them it would have no taste. Their duty is to provide education, and moral support to students or any help in any way. Their salary is one of the highest due to the importance of the things they do. Teachers should always keep track on their lessons and students, making sure that they don't leave anybody behind. In their spare time they are the type that reads books, does outdoor activities ect...

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
SchoolRP is a school based server, which makes it automatically require teachers to keep the roleplay going and make the school in the server have a value

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MOSCOW

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
Shen is a tall black guy usually in a black suit, he'd have soft black hair along with dark blue eyes. He'd always have a serious expression on his face, however he would let out a soft smile every now and again. He walks straight with confidence. He would give off a scent of papers.
They are unique by their old fashioned clothing style and his kind of unusual way to talk. He would have a very kind personality, he will always offer help when needed to and he also uses his logic more than feelings.
He always thinks that all the students even if they are not good at studying or have a bad attitude should be always treated the same and they always deserve a second chance if they did a mistake no matter how big it is. He also think that teachers can also do mistakes and sometimes it can be pretty bad and they should be punished for it no matter what.
Shen is always planning to become a qualified teacher and fix the wrong look most of students have on math in general.
Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would go up to them and raise my voice asking them to stop and what is the problem, if they continue being rude I will threaten them to send them to the principal's office or to the detention. If they stop and tell me what's happening I will try my best to help them and solve the issue.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would raise my voice once or twice to get most of their attention back, if some students proceed to carry on not listening I would warn them once or twice that they will be punished if they keep up. If they don't stop I will either kick them out of the class and send them to the principals office or send them directly to detention if they are being very rude.
When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
He'd try to keep a good relationship with his colleagues and higher ups, he will always try to help any of the other teachers if they having any problems
Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He'd sit on his chair, grab himself his latest logs, he'd proceed to read some of it making sure that his lessons went pretty good with no issues
/me He'd stand next to the board, grab a ruler and starts to draw a triangle, then he'd grab the compass drawing a circle inside of that triangle using different colors making it easy for students to understand
/me He'd approach the student's table reading their solution for the exercise, then he'd proceed to point some mistakes showing the students how to fix them
/me He'd start going around the student one by one giving them their tests and showing them their mistakes and how can they possibly fix them.

Backstory
My name is Shen Quinn I was born in a small city in Spain. I grew up in a loving and supportive family however in a high criminal activity area. My family was not very rich and I would help them with any troubles they had to do with money along with my sister Angela Quinn. Later on in my life my mother had died due to crime. She had tragically gotten shot on the way home from work. After the death of her our family decided to move to Japan for a better and safer life. Along with my younger sister and father. Which then I had started my life here in Karakura. I went to school like any normal kid and would get into trouble a lot. As well as my father not being around as much as he would be travelling around the world. I always was someone who supported my loved ones. This is why I have a good relationship with my friends and sister. I always had good grades during school. However, when I had Maths I was always finding this subject the best and the easiest. I loved having Maths class. Working with all sorts of numbers in all sorts of ways. I then was getting towards the end of my high school years. I decided to take my maths further and then study this in college. Which is what leads me to here. I want to be a Maths teacher so I can share my enjoyment for Maths with other people.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Shen Quinn
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): None
Preferred Name: Shen

Age (Minimum is 27): 30
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Spanish
Current Location: Karakura - Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): None fresh out of college

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major: Applied Mathematics
Minors: Algebra

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: Spanish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: None

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

- I don't currently find you suitable for this role​

Users who are viewing this thread