!K1LLZ!#0326

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I do.

How old are you? (Optional):

N/A

What is your time zone?:

EST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I understand the fact that I could be demoted from my spot if I am inactive.

Describe your activity on the server:

I am usually on all day, I do have school at some points. The time I have school is 6:00 Am - 2:50 Pm. Other than school I am usually on all day except 12:00 Am - 7:00 Am those are the times I sleep.

Do you have any previous bans?:

No, I do not have any previous bans.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Main account
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-zhuang.43251/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-zhuang.43269/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-vietnamese.43336/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/height-application.43768/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/height-application.44507/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.44871/
ALT account
https://schoolrp.net/threads/3rd-language-application.44727/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/3rd-language-application.44730/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/height-application.45099/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

[18][Grade-12] Makoto ‘May’ Hayashi ( Alt Account )
[19][College] Nozomi 'Nozo' Agapov ( Main Account )

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Maths

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

OC - So the flat-out truth, I want to be able to do more. That's not the only reason as well, I want to be there to handle more things.
IC - Makoto has always wanted to teach others, he always wanted to be a reason why people could learn something. Makoto has always taught his younger friends in the first place.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:

I understand that I may have to undergo training, which is understandable on my part.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

Teacher class logs help keep track/record the classes that a teacher has taught in the following year, it proves the time being that the teacher has been active for. It also shows how many classes they did for the month, so it will help them know if they completed a full set of classes in a month.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

Bad Language - Cursing in class SHALL not be accepted, cursing is just a way to prove that the student or anyone is being disrespectful, which is flat not needed at all.

Eating - Eating in class is very disrespectful, it proves that a student is just not listening and could care less about the class
Cheating on tests or anything - Cheating is way too deep down to do, but if a student is caught doing so they will fail whatever they were cheating on and will be talked to after class.

Bullying - Bullying is not ok at all! If a student is caught bullying another they will be sent to detection and will be talked to after class.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have joined SRP at the beginning of 2021, but before that, I used to roleplay in every game that I could. I mostly roleplayed my whole life.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of department
↳ Description:
The head of the department is the leading role and most qualified. They often check on how teachers are doing, giving them tips and help when needed.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
A qualified teacher is a teacher that has gone through all the necessary training required and been qualified by the head of department. This teacher is allowed to teach classes.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly-Qualified-Teacher
↳ Description:
A newly qualified teacher is a teacher which has successfully completed all necessary training recently and is qualified enough to teach classes solo.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description:
An unqualified teacher is a newly hired teacher which lacks the training and qualifications. They cannot teach classes until they have passed the qualifications needed

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers get a salary of 350,000 yen if they are to complete their classes of the month, they could get a bonus of 50,000 yen if they do overtime on classes. ( AKA doing extra classes more than they are told to do.)
Most teachers are calm and respectful to the students, the teachers like to help the students a lot with things that are causing trouble or something that is bringing the student down.
Teachers are to do their classes for the day ( 4 per day) but at the same time not allowed to break rules of the school or break the fit of a teacher.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers are important to the server due to the fact they have lessons to teach the students, also if there were no teachers then the students would be lost and would have nothing to do during school time.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

Must have, Should have, Could have, Won’t have

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Makoto, a 7’4 male his hair seemed to be brown, being very fluffy blowing when the wind had hit it. His eyes were a very bright green that has always shined when they were opened. His face would give off the look of a sweet and quiet person, his face would look very clean like he'd took care of himself. He’d give off good energy to everyone around him, he seems to make sure that everyone is comfortable around him. He would be good to people around him taking care of them, also making sure they understood what to do or what's going on. No matter what would be going on Makoto would give out a hand to anyone always giving them a smile just so they'd know its safe! He’d seem to be a very careful man, he cares for what the others believe or think. He’d want to make sure the children will take him as a respectful elder. He didn't have much planned for the future; he'd just really cared for what came at him.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Makoto would walk up to the delinquents telling them in a calm tone, what they were doing was completely bad, he’d simply tell them to stop and think about what they’re doing. If the second time they don't listen Makoto will raise his tone a bit, but If they are still not listening Makoto will call someone else over asking them to help with the delinquents, due to the fact that Makoto wants other students to feel comfy.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

Makoto would lightly hit the wall, not out of anger but to just grab the student's attention. If they were not to listen Makoto would change his tone of voice a bit reminding them that it is needed that they should listen to him, if the students are still talking over him Makoto will raise his voice more they should understand that they have to listen to the teacher!

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Makoto would act as normal as ever, he’d sit there and listen to the others, he'd just talk when it was his turn to talk. If/when it is his turn to speak he will just talk about school and the students in his classes, he will also bring up the fact of how good or bad his classes have been going but no matter what he will keep a calm tone in his voice. If/when there is no one in the teacher's lounge Makoto would just wait for others to come, if no one comes he will send a message to a higher up asking why there is no one.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He’d grab his papers moving them around as if he was trying to grab attention from the students. He’d now put the papers down putting all focus on the class, he’d now caught on students on their phones! He’d walk up to the students, putting his hand down on their desks as if he was telling them to put the phones away!

/me He’d walk around the class handing each and every student a book, hoping that they would all take notes in these books as they were told.

/me He’d walk up to each and every single desk putting a test down on each one, he’d put down pencils as well this is everything the students could get!

/me He’d call out to the students making sure they were all on task, after calling out to them he’d turn now facing the board, he’d now start to write down math questions hoping that at least someone knew the questions!

Backstory

Makoto was born around the year 1992 also being born in Vietnam, his parents always taught him many things making sure he could at least have some brains, due to being in an Asian family he had to be smart. Makoto growing up always had been the smart one in class which made the teachers always force Makoto to teach, but Makoto found some fun in it, knowing that he was a big help made him feel as he could be helpful in the future. After doing all of his years of high school; he went to college, hoping to learn things so that of course he could be a tad bit smarter than he already was. Makoto was always asked to teach the class things about his projects or just his work in general, it had seemed that the class liked the way he taught, Makoto’s work was always good to the point that Makoto had to show it off to the whole college. After college Makoto started to teach his family member’s younger children things about school, Makoto found lots of fun in that which made him think “Should I teach more of others?”. After those thoughts Makoto had gone back to college to even learn more, still being one of the smartest students in the class; he still taught others and still had to show off how he did something or show off the ways he learned how to do that thing. After earning every degree in college, Makoto started teaching others online hoping to make them know better things in life. Makoto realized that he liked teaching math so, Makoto started to teach a lot of people he knew more math. Makoto realized over time that a lot of people don’t know much of math, at that point Makoto had realized he needed to teach more people.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Makoto Hayashi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr

Given Name(s):

May

Preferred Name:

Makoto

Age (Minimum is 27):

Male

Religious Denomination: