Yes
How old are you? (Optional):
N/A
What is your time zone?:
Est
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do acknowledge that.
Describe your activity on the server:
I am on the server on weekend from 2 or 4 am to 11pm and on weekdays I am on from 4pm through 10pm
Do you have any previous bans?:
Nope
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
- Highschool grade 12

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Math
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
My motivation for becoming a teacher is that there aren't many classes. There is always a few classes, and they fill up quickly. I also love math. It is my number 1 subject. When I was younger, I would always pretend to be a teacher, and it was one of my dream jobs. So I thought, why not try to do it in SRP. I also thought it would be really fun.
Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes I do understand that I would have to go through teacher training. Which just gets more excited to become a teacher in SRP.
What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Class logs are an important tool used to prove that you have actually ran a class that day and how long it ran, including the number of students who attended. This is to ensure that you are doing your job and playing your role correctly while being paid the correct amount.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. No off-topic conversations with classmates while the teacher is teaching.
3. Any form of disrespect will not be tolerated.
4. Students must remain seated throughout the lesson unless told otherwise.
5. Students are expected to show up to each lesson with the right materials.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My experience in roleplay is that I have been roleplaying ever since I was little. I would always watch Minecraft roleplays and would make Minecraft roleplays myself. I wanted to roleplay with people worldwide, so I searched Minecraft roleplay servers on YouTube and found RPH. This was around late 2016, and I haven't stopped roleplaying on the server ever since.
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning
: Head of Department
↳ Description: Department heads take charge of departments. They monitor, lead, train, and manage staff.
They may also conduct research and set goals. Department heads ensure that overall day-to-day operations run smoothly.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Qualified teacher means that a teacher has been going thru training and isn't newly been thru it,
they might have more experience than newly trained people.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Newly Qualified Teacher is a teacher that's just been thru training and is ready to host classes!

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Untrained Teacher
↳ Description: Untrained teacher means that the person has been accepted into a Teacher and is soon undergoing training.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers are there to be role models for the students. It can be OOCly or ICly. Teachers are there to teach the students. The teachers salary is 350,000 Yen for the required amount of classes which is 10, but teachers could get more for an extra 5 classes, which is 50,000 Yen. The teachers can only get this bonus 3 times per month. Teachers get the money at the end of each month. In their spare time, Teachers plan the lessons they will teach for their classes. They also talk with the other faculty members at the school and help out any students if needed. Teachers also have a life outside of school.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are important in SRP because without teachers there would be no school rp. School rp is as popular as it is today because of teachers. Without the teachers, the SchoolRP would just be roleplay it wouldn't be a school RP. People would just be running around there would be no reason to hold classes or have a school in general. SchoolRP would be just boring without teachers. They add to the roleplay experience and make it feel more like a school and not just a playground.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MOSCOW (Must have, Should have, Could have, Won't have)

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

My character is pretty tall, standing at 6'3, and has a muscular build. He is half Dominican(Father) and half American(Mother). He mainly got his father's genes: black hair, light brown skin, and all his facial features. He got his light blue eyes from his mother, and his hair texture is a mixture of his mom's wavy hair and dad's curly hair. He has a deep voice with a strong Spanish accent. His personality is very kind and outgoing. He'd always have a bright smile and greet each and every one of his students. He also always wants to be the teacher who is open to his students. With him being outgoing, he can easily talk to students and be there for them if they are in a time of need. As for Felix's future plans is to continue teaching as a math teacher. He has always loved math and would love to continue teaching it.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would walk up to the students, tell them that what they are doing is inappropriate, and tell them to stop. If they continue and do not listen, I would raise my voice a bit, and if that didn't work, I would write them up for a detention.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would first try to ask them for my attention politely. If that doesn't work and then continue to be loud and not pay attention, I would slam my textbook on my desk, not too hard, though, just to get their attention. Once I see their eyes on me, I would continue on with the lesson.
When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Felix would be his regular outgoing self. He would sit down and talk to the other teachers. It can be about what is going on in life and it can be about his students. How well a student is doing or how bad or good his class was that day. He would also listen to the teachers if they have anything to say about their classes and how their day went. If there is no teachers in the teachers lounge he would just work on his lessons for his next class.
Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
He'd be up on the board finishing up his lesson. He'd place the chalk down and would look at the clock. He notices that the clock and there is an extra 30 mins left. He'd have a slight grin and look at his students. He'd grab a stack of papers with the words "POP QUIZ ."He'd look up and say, " Oh, look, we have a lot of time still left. So why not have a pop quiz!!" Most of the students would sigh. He'd walk around passing out the quiz. As time passed, he'd walk around to ensure no one was cheating. Once the quiz was done, he'd collect them and say bye to all of his students with a bright smile on his face. He'd put the sheets in his grading folder for later.

/me He'd sit at his desk and takes out his lesson plan notebook from his bookbag. He'd scroll through the pages, find the lesson he would do, and write the lesson title on the board. He'd look down at his watch and see that class would start soon. He'd grab tighten up his tie to look presentable and wait for the students to come to class. He'd see students go into the classroom, get a bright warm smile, and greet the students. After everyone was seated, he'd tell them to take out their notebooks and would start his lesson.

/me He'd finish his lecture and would grab a stack of worksheets. He'd pass the worksheets around to each student. After passing out the worksheets, he'd walk to his desk, but before he sits down, he'd ask if anyone has a question. He'd look around the classroom and would see no one's hands to be raised. He'd go back to his seat, grab the POP QUIZ papers, and start to grade them. As time passes by, a student would raise their hand. He'd look up and get up from his seat and walk to the students desk. The student would show and tell him what he doesn't understand. I would explain to him what to do in the question.

/me He'd be writing math problems on the board and would hear loud noises and phones going off. He'd turn around and tries to ask the ask to calm down and keep their voices low, but instead, the class gets louder. He'd raise his voice a bit and tries to ask the class again, but they kept talking. So he'd clap his hands three times, and the class would clap their hands back. He'd lecture them on how he must now clap his hands and askes them if they are in kindergarten. The class would say no, and he'd tell them then act like high schools and solve these problems. You will have a test on this very soon. The class would settle down and would be doing their work. He'd sigh of relief and smiles. He then sit down while waiting for everyone to finish answering the math problems on the board.

Backstory
Felix Rodriguez was born on April 18th, 1987. He was born in a small town in the Dominican Republic. He was born into a low-income family, so he couldn't go to school. He had to work to provide for his family. So Felix picked to learn by himself. Felix saved enough money from working and bought some textbooks. That is where he fell in love with math. While Felix wasn't working, he would teach his younger siblings since they couldn't go to school. When Felix turned 15, his parents and six siblings went to America to get a better life. Once they got there, Felix had to enroll into a public high school. Many other subjects were difficult for him except math. He was amazing in math and was one of the top students. Even though his English sucked, he still did amazing in his classes. As Felix got older, his English got better. Since he was so smart, he got to be a teacher assistant. He would teach some math classes from there and then throughout his Senior year. Felix fell in love with teaching and wanted to become a teacher when he went to college. When Felix graduated high school, he decide to go to college for math since he wanted to learn more. So he went to a community college near his town. Felix decided to major in Education, Teaching, and Mathematics and chose to take Japanese as one of his minor classes. Felix fell in love with teaching and mathematics more throughout his college years and decided to continue to college and get his masters degree. Felix also fell in love with Japan, so he moved to Tokyo for a while. He taught all his classes there and also learned JSL so he could speak and understand his mute or deaf students. Rent started being expensive, so he decided to move into an apartment in Karakura, Japan. He fell in love with Karakura when he first landed there and is hoping to work as a math teacher for the high school.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Felix Rodriguez
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Mr.Rodriguez or Mr.R
Preferred Name: Mr.R

Age (Minimum is 27): 35
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Dominican
Current Location: Karakua, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

- 2 years of 8th grade Math
- 2 years of 9th grade Algebra 1
- 2 years of 10th Algebra 2
- 1 years of 12th Pre-calculus
- 2 years of 11th grade geometry
total: 9
Academic Degree: Masters Degree
Year of Graduation: 1996
Major(s): Mathematics, Teaching, Education
Minors: Japanese

Native Languages: Spanish, English
Other Languages: Japanese, Japanese Sign Language (JSL)

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?: Nope

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
- You may re-apply with the following edits made to your application:
- Add more detail into your descriptions for each Teacher role (UT, NQT, QT and HD)​
- Further elaborate on your motivation for becoming a Teacher​

Users who are viewing this thread