_its_Cloudy_

Level 1
What is your Minecraft username?:
_
its_Cloudy_
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
katthecat (no numbers i got the update)
Do you have a microphone?:
I do indeed have a microphone, its a fifine.
How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
Est (eastern standard time)
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do acknowledge that if I am inactive I will be demoted and another lovely person will take my place.
Describe your activity on the server:

My activity is consistently at a 9 out of 10; I am virtually present almost every single day, except for occasional instances when I experience intense burnout, necessitating a well-deserved break of only 2 to 3 days.
Do you have any previous bans?:
Nope!
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

||JSL Language Application|| | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server {Denied}

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12, Age 18

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
mathematics, more specifically geometry or calculus.
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I find joy in solving mathematical problems, discovering patterns, and exploring the beauty of numbers. Sharing this passion with others and inspiring students to appreciate math the way I do! Becoming a math teacher offers an opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of young people. By teaching mathematics, I can help students develop problem-solving skills, critical thinking abilities, and logical reasoning, which are valuable not only in mathematics but also in various other areas of life. When I was younger I had a math teacher who made a significant impact on my life and inspired me to pursue a similar path. I desire to become that influential figure in the lives of future students. Many students struggle with mathematics and may find it challenging or intimidating. By becoming a math teacher, I can aim to make the subject more accessible and enjoyable for students, breaking down complex concepts into understandable parts and fostering a supportive learning environment. Math is not just about numbers and equations; it also teaches valuable life skills such as problem-solving, critical thinking, logical reasoning, and ****ytical skills. My motivation lies in equipping students with these skills, which can benefit them in various aspects of their lives beyond the classroom. I want to empower them with the tools to navigate real-world challenges and make informed decisions .Every student has unique learning needs and strengths. My motivation as a math teacher involves providing personalized attention and support to help each student reach their full potential. By identifying their specific challenges and tailoring my teaching methods accordingly, I aim to ensure that all students can grasp mathematical concepts and succeed academically.
Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
I fully understand.
What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
The purpose of these logs is to help teachers track their classes and meet their monthly quota. These logs provide SLT and admins with insights into employee activity, inactivity, and payroll. They contain information on class attendance, duration, and the assigned teacher. Additionally, they capture important details about class activities. To fulfill their monthly quota, teachers are required to complete a minimum of 10 classes.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
  • Come prepared with necessary materials.
  • Raise your hand or wait for your turn to speak.
  • Remain seated unless there is a valid reason to leave.
  • Engage actively by asking and responding to questions.
  • Arrive on time and refrain from knocking on the door or getting close to the door.
More detailed:

Respect: Treat classmates, teachers, and the learning environment with respect. Be mindful of others' opinions, personal space, and belongings.

Active Listening: Listen attentively when others are speaking, including the teacher and fellow students. Avoid interrupting and wait for your turn to speak.

Raise Your Hand: Raise your hand to ask a question, share a comment, or participate in discussions. This ensures a fair and organized classroom environment.

Be Prepared: Come to class with all necessary materials, such as textbooks, notebooks, and writing utensils. Complete assignments on time and be ready to engage in the day's activities.

Follow Instructions: Listen carefully to instructions provided by the teacher and follow them promptly. This includes following procedures for activities, assignments, and classroom management.

Work Ethic: Stay focused on tasks and assignments, putting forth your best effort. Avoid distractions and use class time effectively for learning and completing work, so no phones or music.

Positive Language and Behavior: Use appropriate language and maintain a positive attitude towards classmates and teachers. Bullying, teasing, or disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.

Maintain Cleanliness: Keep the classroom clean and tidy. Dispose of trash properly and take care of shared resources and materials.

Attendance and Punctuality: Attend class regularly and arrive on time.

Follow School Policies: Adhere to all school policies, including those related to electronic devices, and behavior outside the classroom.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In my roleplay experiences, I specialize in immersive and detailed storytelling, particularly within the realms of school RP . I invest time and effort into developing intricate character backstories, personality traits, and goals, ensuring a rich and authentic roleplaying experience.
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
head of department
↳ Description: represents the individuals responsible for overseeing specific departments within the educational institution or organization. Their primary role is to ensure that all teachers within their department fulfill their duties effectively. HDs play a crucial role in monitoring and evaluating the performance of teachers, maintaining professional standards, and occasionally assisting the faction lead with various training activities. They hold a leadership position, overseeing the proper functioning of their respective departments and ensuring that all staff members fulfill their responsibilities appropriately.
- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: is a similar designation to NQT, but with a more stylish title. It refers to teachers who have completed their training and are fully qualified to lead classes and activities. The QT designation recognizes their expertise and experience in the teaching profession.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: is the designation given to teachers who have successfully completed their teacher training program. Having obtained their qualifications, NQTs are entrusted with managing classes and activities independently, demonstrating their ability to apply their acquired knowledge and skills.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: refers to individuals who are newly hired and have not yet completed their teacher training. They are required to work under the supervision of an HD (Head of Department) or the faction lead. UTs cannot conduct classes independently and must attend mandatory trainings to progress and acquire the necessary qualifications.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers serve a significant purpose in society, as they play a crucial role in educating and shaping the next generation. Their primary objective is to impart knowledge and skills to students, helping them acquire subject-specific expertise and fostering their intellectual development. Teachers also serve as mentors and role models, guiding students in developing critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills, while promoting social and emotional growth. By creating a supportive and engaging learning environment, teachers encourage students to explore their interests, discover their potential, and prepare for their future endeavors. In terms of salary, if teachers take the maximum number of lessons each month, which is 25, they would receive a base salary of 350,000. In addition, they would receive a bonus of 50,000 three times, resulting in a total salary of 500,000 at the end of the month. This compensation structure rewards teachers for their dedication and commitment to delivering a substantial number of classes. When it comes to their teaching approach, teachers employ various methods and strategies to cater to the diverse needs of their students. They create lesson plans, design instructional materials, and deliver engaging and interactive lessons to facilitate effective learning. Teachers utilize a combination of lectures, discussions, hands-on activities, multimedia resources, and assessments to ensure student engagement and comprehension.In their spare time, teachers engage in activities that contribute to their personal growth and well-being. Some teachers may spend time with their families, pursuing hobbies, or participating in professional development opportunities to enhance their teaching skills. Others may utilize their free time to prepare lesson plans, grade assignments, and provide feedback to students. It is essential for teachers to strike a balance between work and personal life to maintain their own well-being and effectiveness in the classroom.
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are essential to a SchoolRP server for several reasons. First and foremost, they play a central role in creating a realistic and immersive educational environment. They bring the school setting to life by simulating the experiences of real-life teachers and the interactions that take place in a school. Their presence adds authenticity to the roleplay and enhances the overall experience for players. Teachers also contribute to the development of the server's storyline and gameplay. They provide structured lessons, educational activities, and assignments that allow students to engage in meaningful learning experiences. Through their guidance and instruction, teachers facilitate character growth, skill development, and academic progress for the students in the server. This enriches the roleplay experience and provides players with opportunities for personal and educational advancement. Furthermore, teachers serve as mentors and role models for the students in the SchoolRP server. They embody the values of knowledge, guidance, and support, offering guidance not only academically but also in personal and social aspects. Teachers help students navigate challenges, resolve conflicts, and develop important life skills. They contribute to the social and emotional growth of the characters and promote a positive and inclusive environment within the server. Furthermore, teachers serve as mentors and role models for the students in the SchoolRP server. They embody the values of knowledge, guidance, and support, offering guidance not only academically but also in personal and social aspects. Teachers help students navigate challenges, resolve conflicts, and develop important life skills. They contribute to the social and emotional growth of the characters and promote a positive and inclusive environment within the server.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
we wok on the, Must Have, Could Have, Should Have, Wouldn't or Would Have system.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
Megumi Kimura is a kind person with lavender hair and blue eyes, which gives her a unique and distinct appearance. Lavender hair is a less common hair color, making her stand out in a crowd. Combined with her blue eyes, her overall look is striking and eye-catching. Megumi Kimura's outlook on students is one of genuine care and support. She believes in nurturing their individual talents and abilities, fostering a positive learning environment. Megumi is attentive to the needs of her students and strives to create a space where they can feel comfortable expressing themselves and exploring their interests. As for her relationships with other teachers, Megumi Kimura is known for her collaborative and cooperative nature. She values teamwork and believes that working together with her colleagues leads to better outcomes for both the students and the teaching staff. She actively seeks opportunities for professional development and enjoys sharing her knowledge and insights with fellow educators. In terms of personality, Megumi is warm, approachable, and patient. She possesses excellent communication skills and is adept at listening to others. Her calm and composed demeanor allows her to handle challenging situations with grace and empathy. Megumi is known for her ability to inspire and motivate her students, and she often serves as a source of guidance and support for them. As for her future plans, Megumi Kimura is dedicated to her career as an educator. She aims to continue making a positive impact on the lives of her students and strives to refine her teaching methods to adapt to the evolving educational landscape. She aspires to take on leadership roles in her school or district and hopes to contribute to educational reforms that enhance student learning and well-being. Additionally, Megumi also harbors an interest in educational research and may pursue opportunities to contribute to the field through scholarly work or academic collaborations.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
If Megumi Kimura encounters a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, she would approach the situation with a calm and composed demeanor. Her primary goal would be to de-escalate the situation and address the behavior in a constructive manner. Here's how she might handle the situation:
Megumi would ensure that she remains calm and composed, as getting angry or agitated may further escalate the situation. She would approach the delinquents with respect and treat them as individuals deserving of understanding and empathy. Megumi would firmly but respectfully request that the delinquents refrain from using offensive language and explain that such behavior is not acceptable within the school environment. She would listen attentively to any concerns or issues the delinquents may have, allowing them to express themselves without interruption. Megumi would explain the consequences of their actions if they choose to continue with the disruptive behavior, emphasizing the importance of maintaining a positive and respectful school atmosphere. Megumi would inquire about any underlying issues that may have led to their behavior. She would provide guidance, support, and resources to help them address their concerns or challenges in a more constructive manner. If the delinquents refuse to cooperate or the situation escalates despite her efforts, Megumi would involve the school's disciplinary authority or administration to handle the matter further. Here's how she would handle a situation:

Megumi Kimura: "Excuse me, may I have a moment of your time? I noticed that there was some cursing and swearing happening in the hallway. I understand that you may be going through some frustrations, but it's important to address those in a more respectful and constructive manner. Can we talk about what happened?"

Delinquent 1: "What's it to you, teach? We can talk however we want!"

Megumi Kimura: "I understand that you may feel that way, but as an educator, it's my responsibility to ensure that our school remains a safe and respectful environment for everyone. Using offensive language can create a negative atmosphere and may affect others' ability to focus on their studies or feel comfortable in their surroundings. It's essential for us to work together to maintain a positive learning environment."

Delinquent 2: "Why should we care about that? School sucks anyway!"

Megumi Kimura: "I understand that you may feel frustrated with school at times, but I believe that education plays a crucial role in shaping our futures. By creating a respectful and supportive environment, we can make the learning experience more enjoyable and beneficial for everyone. Using offensive language doesn't solve the challenges you may be facing; instead, it perpetuates negativity and can hinder your own growth and the growth of others."

Delinquent 3: "Yeah, whatever. Nobody cares about us."

Megumi Kimura: "I want you to know that I care about each and every student in this school, including you. I believe that every person has the potential for greatness, and my role as an educator is to support and guide you towards realizing that potential. But for that to happen, it's important to work together and treat each other with respect. By doing so, we can create an environment where everyone feels valued and can thrive academically and personally."

Delinquent 1: "So, what are you suggesting we do?"

Megumi Kimura: "I suggest that we find healthier ways to express frustrations or concerns. If there's something bothering you, I encourage you to talk to a trusted teacher, counselor, or even myself. We can work together to find solutions and support you in overcoming any challenges you may be facing. It's essential to remember that we are a community, and we can achieve so much more when we support and respect one another."

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Megumi Kimura: "Good morning, everyone. Today, we're going to dive into an exciting new topic. But before we begin, I'd like to address something important. It seems that there may be some difficulty in focusing and listening during our class time. I understand that learning can sometimes be challenging, but together, we can overcome these obstacles and make our time together more engaging and meaningful. So, let's have an open and honest discussion. What can we do to make our class more interesting and interactive for everyone?"

Or

Megumi Kimura: "Good morning, everyone. Today, we have an important lesson ahead, but it seems like there's a lack of attention and focus in the classroom. I'm feeling quite frustrated and upset right now because effective learning requires active engagement from all of us. Can we please address this issue?"

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Megumi is open to conversation and welcomes interactions with her colleagues. She greets others with a warm smile and engages in casual conversations, showing genuine interest in their lives and experiences. Megumi treats her fellow teachers with respect, recognizing their expertise and the value they bring to the school community. She listens attentively to their ideas, opinions, and concerns, fostering a supportive environment where everyone's voice is valued. In the teacher's lounge, Megumi remains focused on her responsibilities as an educator. While she enjoys friendly conversations, she maintains a sense of professionalism, understanding that there are tasks to complete and students to support. She uses the time in the lounge to recharge, gather her thoughts, and prepare for upcoming lessons or meetings.Overall, Megumi Kimura's presence in the teacher's lounge is characterized by professionalism, positivity, and collaboration. She fosters a supportive and inclusive atmosphere, where colleagues feel respected, valued, and motivated to excel in their roles as educators.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
&#e69296&o Megumi Kimura stands in front of the whiteboard, bathed in the soft glow of natural light filtering through the windows. Then Megumi's slender fingers curl around the smooth chalk sitting on the tray, feeling its familiar texture against her skin. She approaches the pristine whiteboard, the chalk poised in her hand like a conductor's baton. A slight smile dances on her lips as she looks out at the expectant faces of her students, their curiosity palpable.Taking a deep breath, Megumi's eyes sparkle with enthusiasm and determination. In one fluid motion, she brings the chalk to the board, leaving behind an intricate math equation. The symbols flow effortlessly from her hand, the lines and curves forming a visual representation of the problem she wishes to explore. The equation stands proudly, a testament to the beauty and logic of mathematics. With the equation now written, Megumi turns to face her students, her gaze filled with anticipation. She knows that this equation holds the key to unlocking their potential, to igniting their curiosity and sparking a desire to learn. As she begins to explain the problem, her voice is gentle yet commanding, filling the room with a melodic cadence. &f " Now, does anyone know the answer to this problem? Take your time no need to rush! If you need any help, please raise your hand and ask!"

/me &#e69296&o in the bustling classroom, Megumi Kimura enters with purpose, her steps confident and purposeful. She carries a worn leather bag, its edges showing signs of use from the weight of books and educational resources it holds. As she reaches her desk, she gently places the bag on the floor, a comforting thud echoing in the room. Taking a moment to settle, Megumi gracefully lowers herself into the chair, she has a warm smile on her face. Megumi retrieves a stack of papers from her bag, neatly arranged and ready to be distributed. She sets them down on the desk, aligning them precisely, a testament to her meticulous preparation. Her fingertips gently brush against the papers, a silent reminder of the ideas and insights they contain. As she looks up, her eyes meet those of her students, filled with a mix of excitement and uncertainty. She takes a deep breath, grounding herself in the moment, and begins to speak. Her voice is soothing yet commanding, capturing the attention of every eager listener. &f "Good morning, everyone! Today, we have an exciting opportunity to explore the fascinating world of geometry. I want to start by saying how proud I am of each and every one of you for showing up and being present in this classroom. Your dedication to your education is truly admirable."

/me &#e69296&o Megumi Kimura immerses herself in the task of creating detailed instructional plans. With a sense of purpose, she arranges her materials meticulously on the desk before her. She starts by consulting her curriculum documents, reviewing the learning objectives and standards for the upcoming lessons. Her eyes move across the pages, absorbing the content and envisioning ways to make it come alive for her students. A faint smile tugs at the corners of her lips as she visualizes their faces lighting up with understanding and enthusiasm. Next, Megumi reaches for her trusty stack of textbooks, flipping through the pages with a sense of familiarity and reverence. Her fingers glide over the words and diagrams, as if she can absorb their knowledge through touch. She carefully selects the most relevant sections, bookmarking them with vibrant sticky notes, ensuring quick and easy access during her instruction. With her foundation in place, Megumi opens her planner, its pages already marked with colorful tabs and underlined headings. She takes a moment to reflect on the unique needs and interests of her students, thinking about their diverse learning styles and the strategies that will best engage them. Her brows furrow slightly, showing her dedication to personalizing the lessons to meet their individual needs.

/me &#e69296&o As Megumi Kimura scans the classroom, her attentive eyes catch a flicker of movement and a soft glow emanating from one of the students' desks. Curiosity piqued, she approaches the student with a calm and observant demeanor, determined to address the situation with understanding and guidance. Closing the distance between them, Megumi notices the student's eyes fixed intently on their phone screen, their attention divided between the device and the surrounding lesson. She remains composed, allowing a moment for the student to realize her presence before gently clearing her throat to gain their attention. With a warm yet assertive tone, she addresses the student by their name, ensuring a personal connection. Her voice carries a sense of authority tempered with empathy. &f "Excuse me, [student's name]. I couldn't help but notice that you have your phone out during our class. In our classroom, we strive to maintain an environment that promotes focused learning and respectful engagement. Could you please pause what you're doing and turn off your phone?"

Backstory
In Megumi Kimura's previous life, she embarked on a diverse journey that eventually led her to become a dedicated teacher. Born into a family that valued education and instilled in her a love for learning, Megumi's passion for teaching took root early on. During her childhood, Megumi demonstrated a natural inclination for helping others understand complex concepts. She would eagerly tutor her classmates, patiently guiding them through challenging subjects. Recognizing her innate talent and genuine joy in sharing knowledge, her teachers encouraged her to pursue a career in education. As a diligent student herself, Megumi excelled academically, consistently earning top grades and displaying a thirst for knowledge across various subjects. She cultivated a particular fondness for mathematics and the sciences, embracing their logic and problem-solving elements. This passion fueled her desire to inspire others and demystify these subjects for her future students. Throughout her high school and college years, Megumi actively sought opportunities to engage with her community. She volunteered as a tutor at local schools, assisting students from diverse backgrounds in their academic pursuits. These experiences further solidified her calling to become an educator, as she witnessed the transformative impact her guidance had on the students' confidence and academic growth. With a clear vision in mind, Megumi pursued a degree in education, specializing in her beloved subjects of mathematics and sciences. Her dedication and exceptional performance during her studies earned her scholarships and recognition, reaffirming her commitment to her chosen path. With a clear vision in mind, Megumi pursued a degree in education, specializing in her beloved subjects of mathematics and sciences. Her dedication and exceptional performance during her studies earned her scholarships and recognition, reaffirming her commitment to her chosen path. Megumi pursued a degree in education, specializing in her beloved subjects of mathematics and literature. Her dedication and exceptional performance during her studies earned her scholarships and recognition, reaffirming her commitment to her chosen path. Throughout her teaching career, Megumi continuously seeks professional development opportunities. She attends workshops and conferences, explores new teaching strategies, and embraces technology as a tool to enhance her instruction. Her dedication to growth and innovation ensures that she remains an effective and inspiring educator. As a teacher, Megumi is driven by her unwavering belief in the transformative power of education. She sees each day as an opportunity to ignite the love for learning in her students, to foster their confidence and critical thinking skills, and to empower them to become active contributors to society.Megumi's journey from a passionate student to a dedicated teacher is a testament to her unwavering commitment to educational excellence. Her rich background, love for learning, and desire to make a difference have all shaped her into the compassionate and inspiring educator she is today.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)
Screenshot 2023-06-15 085949.png
(If accepted she will be in a more professional outfit)
SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Megumi Kimura
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Loli
Preferred Name: Megumi

Age (Minimum is 27): 39
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese-English
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
4 years

Academic Degree: master’s degree in mathematics, bachelor's degree in literature

Year of Graduation: mathematics 2010, literature 2005
Major(s): mathematics in geometry
Minors: literature

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?: Nope!

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Accepted
Welcome to the Teacher Faction! You will begin as an Unqualified teacher (UT)

You will be given your roles in the Academics Discord and afterward will be pinged regarding teacher training. Once your training is complete, you will be allowed to start your own classes!

If you have any questions, please DM me or contact me through the teacher channels in the Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread