mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Math teacher Application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: RepublicOfBanana

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): i dont have discord

Do you have a microphone?: no

What is your time zone?:Eastern Daylight Time

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: yes i understand that if i am inactive i will be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server: I have school from 8am to 3pm after school at 6, 7, or 8pm i will be able to be on normaly i will not be able to get on during the weekends but on days off i will be active most the day

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): 18 year old in 12 grade

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?: math

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: i want to teach the future generations of Karakura

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT? yes i do understand.

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?: yes my teacher has actully told me that teachers undergo training to have the skills to teach kids

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Teacher class logs are how you keep track of what classes you have done. It would also allow them to get an accurate paycheck depending on how many classes the teacher did, and they also serve to indicate which teachers are active, thereby determining their eligibility for promotion in the future.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: raise your hand and get called on before you speak. do not just speak out in the middle of a lesson. NO food or drinks in the class. no phones or texting. treat everyone how you wish to be treated. follow all the directions the teacher gives.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: ive been roleplaying in games sence 2019 in stuff like Roblox Brookhavin and even GTARP ive roleplayed for a while and im really good at it.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: Head of Department
↳ Description: The Head of Department is given to teachers who have shown over time that they are responsible and put in the hard work for it.
- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Qualified Teachers are the ones who have proved that they have more experience than other teachers.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: newly qualified teacher
↳ Description: Newly Qualified Teachers are teachers who have shown their ability to INDEPENDENTLY conduct classes consistently.

- UT
↳ Meaning: unqualified teacher
↳ Description: Unqualified Teachers are the newly brought in teachers.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: they teach students and make them smart. they are very smart people that are willingly sharing there great knowledge

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: Must have, should have, could have, would have.

Character Information

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different? My character is a tall (6'5) man he is exploring or teaching some kids who are new to karakura what to do and where stuff is to help them out he is also strong and very intelligent.

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers? Alasdair Dior Mashefa normaly likes being around others and is a good friend and wants to make a good impression with everyone. he has serious trust issues with people. Alasdair has not had a job before.

What are their plans for the future? having this job as a teacher to teach students.

Scenarios

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: i can report them or tell them to watch there language before they find them selves in detention

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: tell them "Class put away your phones and LISTEN unless you wanna fail math and we dont play the game at the end of class."

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: Calm and kind to the other teachers he might read a book or watch a video

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me snapped loudly to try to get the nonlistening class to hear me because there too busy watching videos, playing games, or are asleep
/me see's that the class is actully calm and paying attention so i think about leting them out for free time in 2 minutes and i give them no homework
/me decides that the class can play a game called knockout sence they are doing fantastic today and im just feeling nice today
/me passes out a partner worksheet and tells the class "get with anyone of your friends and do the worksheet now" hoping the class has fun

Backstory

He ended up becoming a teacher sence he made barley and money and could not afford a house or apartment even with his brother's help. His previous life was working as a officer in france before being send to Britian and them came to japan where he lived the rest of his past life in a nice house with 600,000 yen left over at the time of his death. in his past life he had 6 sisters and 7 brothers. in his current life earlier in his life he was born with his brother Raku Mashefa before they got seperated for 17 and a half years until they both ended up in japan. in his early life he was not treated as well as Raku his brother. Alasdair was born in france but had to go to england at 3 but then went to france at the age of 5.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Alasdair Mashefa
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr Mashefa
Given Name(s): Dior, Alasdair, Sir Mashefa,
Preferred Name: Alasdair or Mr Mashefa

Age (Minimum is 25): my chars age is 18 but could you make him 25 so i can have the minimum age
Religious Denomination: Catholic
Marital Status: Single (not married)

Nationality: French
Current Location: japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): 0

Academic Degree: none
Year of Graduation: 2026
Major(s): Mathematics
Minors: spanish

Native Languages: french, english
Other Languages: Bosnian