Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

FadedRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, my username is: FadedMoonlight#9253

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

How old are you? (Optional):
As of December 9th, 2022, I am 19 years old.

What is your time zone?:
Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, though this shouldn't be an issue as I am a very active player on the server. I am aware that currently there is an issue with teacher activity, yet I don't believe I will fall into the same sort of pit.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am very active on the server, my usual sessions coming to a total of seven to ten. I am by far the most active journalism club member, and I have only joined about three weeks ago. I have been told that I complete quotas in 'record time' within the journalism club.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No, I've been a good noodle.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
French Language Application [ACCEPTED]
Journalism Club Application[ACCEPTED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
FadedMoonlight (Main Account) - [Grade 12] [Journalist]
FadedRP (Applying Account) - [Grade-8]

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Mathematics

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
It's become more and more prevalent that the teacher faction has been becoming more and more inactive, a player who plays a teacher suggested that I apply for the teaching faction so that there can be at least slightly more activity. I have been interested in the teaching faction for quite some time now. However, I didn't feel as if I was comfortable enough in the server to become a teacher just yet. Now that I have well over a year of SchoolRP under my belt, I truly feel as if I could take on the role of a mathematics teacher, and provide much more to the faction. This in turn, will give players with student roles more opportunities to join classes, as there are very few classes being held at the time of writing this. Furthermore, the mathematics roster is completely empty! This causes quite an issue with the variety that the school offers as there is zero chance for players to even consider joining a math class due to the roster being empty.

It's also important to note that joining the teacher faction grants one the ability to open the doors to a completely new field of roleplay and interactions that come with the title. My current character on my main account has formed bonds with several of previous and currently residing teachers. However, she will never truly get to bond with them as the fine line that divides their positions in Karakura High bars them from developing a connection deeper than acquaintances. With my new teacher character, I would be able to interact with faculty and get to know them even further than what is on the surface. This alone makes me very interested in the teaching faction as I finally will have the chance to have very meaningful interactions with the faculty and guide a flock of students in the right direction. The interactions alone make this role very appealing, as now I would be able to simultaneously create more activity during school hours, while also having a new and exciting path for roleplay to be guided in.

My other motivation includes the idea that I will be able to play and develop a new character based around the teaching faction. Developing a more mature character than my Grade-12 character and seeing how they'd handle the pure chaotic craziness that is the city of Karakura. This character would be a fish-out-of-water type that needs guidance yet drives himself to be better than what he currently is. Having a new character arc to work on is always exciting for me as I very much enjoy writing characters. So being given this opportunity to write a new character is exciting.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, I am aware of the training sessions that new and experienced teachers go through.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Class logs are taken via a Discord bot. They record things such as the length of the class, the number of students that attended said class, and how many overall students were active at the time of the class. Class logs are crucial to the teaching faction as it records quotas and makes things less stressful for teachers. It also means that there is a system in place to automatically record the activity of teachers, so that inactive teachers are less common.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

A proper learning environment requires rules that are strict, but not strict to the point of breaking a student's back. In Mr. Anderson's class, the rules would be as follows:

1: In Mr. Anderson's classroom, there will be absolutely no use of cellphones or other electronic devices unless otherwise specified. This is to ensure that the learning environment is not disturbed in any major way, as cellphones provide a very strong distraction which can affect grades and test scores alike. The only time that a cellphone is to be used in Mr. Anderson's class, is if the student in question is experiencing a crisis or otherwise in a scenario where the cellphone is necessary for the student. Examples are if they have a loved one in the hospital or if they are not capable of speaking naturally.

2: There will be no bullying or harassment in Mr. Anderson's classroom. With the rise of harassment and otherwise bullying across the world, it is very important that we create a learning environment that contributes to the integrity of the mental health of students. In Mr. Anderson's classroom, there is a zero tolerance bullying policy. If a student is caught harassing another student, they will be given a strict warning, then a detention. If any student wishes to anonymously report bullying or harassment, they can either leave a note on Mr. Anderson's desk, or meet in person after class.

3: Worksheets and other assignments are due by the end of the school day, however if Mr. Anderson is provided a genuine excuse for the assignment not being turned in, it can be collected for full credit on the next day. After the grace period, the assignment can be turned in for partial credit. This however, can be overturned if the issue for not turning in an assignment is serious, such as a friend or family member being in the hospital. Based on the severity of the situation, the assignment will either be waived or have an extended due date.

4: Drinking water in Mr. Anderson's class is completely okay, however eating and drinking any other liquids is not. Janitors already have it bad enough with the snow causing more dirt to be dragged through the school, to not make their situation any worse, Mr. Anderson does not allow the consumption of anything other than water in his classroom. During the warmer times of the year, this rule may be taken much lighter. However, for now only water is allowed.

5: While criticism and discussion is encouraged, please keep it respectful. If you'd like to talk to Mr. Anderson about the quality of his class, please do so after the class has ended so that it does not disrupt the learning environment. Questions, comments and concerns are to be given after Mr. Anderson has finished teaching the class. (Unless he has made a genuine mistake, then it is absolutely right to correct him.)

6: Do not cheat or copy answers from other students. If you do not know the answer to a question, please mark it as such. If a mistake is made, Mr. Anderson will provide an explanation on what went wrong, and why. If there is clear effort shown in an incorrect answer, half-credit will be given. However, cheating or plagiarizing another student's work will result in an instant zero on the assignment.

7: Please be respectful to all people in the classroom, not just Mr. Anderson. While this is similar to Rule 2, there is a difference between lack of respect and harassment. Everyone in the classroom is in the same boat, so there is no reason to neglect respect for your fellow classmates. If there is a disagreement or mutual dislike between students, either settle it respectfully, or take it outside of the classroom. Mr. Anderson's class is for learning, not for boiling blood.

8: Much like Rule 3, arriving late to class with a valid excuse is completely fine. However, if you are popping in right as class ends, then there is an issue. Ideally, one should arrive about a quarter after the class has started. Arriving after half the class time has elapsed will require a valid excuse, and arriving any time after will be met with a verbal warning. Continuing with such behavior may result in further punishment.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been roleplaying since I was thirteen, giving me six years of roleplay experience. I've done many different types of roleplaying, such as text roleplaying and video-game roleplay. It's been a long journey, and I'm quite glad that it's brought me to finding SchoolRP on Roleplay Hub. I've gone through many different fandoms such as Persona, Danganronpa, The Walking Dead and even a few settings that were set up by the hands of myself and my peers. I'm very flexible when it comes to adapting to new settings, and because of this I found SchoolRP to be a breath of fresh air, as well as an adding nostalgia factor as I was a fan of SamGladiator's roleplay series when I was younger. Now, I find roleplay as an excellent way to write as a storywriter, while also interacting with characters that others have formed with their own hands.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: The Head of Department, as the name implies, leads the specific department that they are specialized in. They make the big calls, the ones that require a lot more action to be taken than just simply punishing a student with a detention or giving them a verbal warning. They are the highest rank in the teaching department, at the top of the ladder just before the Student Leadership Team. They've been teaching for quite some time and have made a name for themselves in the eyes of the faculty. These teachers can help set up events, provide advice and guidance to the teachers in their field, and are usually the ones to call when you are in need of help in your field.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Qualified teachers are teachers that have been teaching for quite some time now. They, for the most part, no longer require assistance from other teachers as they have completed their training and know their way around the school pretty well. They are considered the 'standard' teacher, not high ranking, but also not a newbie when it comes to the craft. They are often seen in a very 'normal' teaching setting, not needing assistance from any other teachers.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: The newly qualified teachers are the teachers who are fresh out of 'boot camp'. They've completed their training, however they are still very new to the teaching field. More often than not, newly qualified teachers will need support from those ranking above them. Sometimes, newly qualified teachers will have a co-teacher in their classroom to help out with the chaos that is common in the classrooms of Karakura High.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: Unqualified teachers are teachers that are currently going through training, they are a fresh-hire to Karakura High and have yet to complete their training. Often, these teachers will be seen shadowing other teachers, being trained by their peers. Unqualified teachers are not barred from teaching, however they will need assistance from other teachers quite often in their pursuit of becoming a 'newly qualified teacher'.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

[OOC/Real Life]

In real life, teachers are the foundation of the youth. They teach the next generation on what they need to (or, at least what they should) know about the world around them. This includes all types of subjects, including history, literature, mathematics, science, and others. Teachers in the real world are often paid $38,000 - $79,000 per year depending on the subject they teach, the grade level and other factors such as if the institution is private or public. In Japan, where the fictional city of Karakura is located, the average teacher makes around ¥610,000 - ¥8,700,000 per year. Every teacher has a unique style of teaching, even if they are required to teach certain topics. Some teachers come up with creative activities for their students to partake in. Others rely on worksheets and books to keep the learning flowing. Some teachers have their students watch informational videos and even movies to help get the idea of their topic into the student's mind. After hours, some teachers may stay at the school building and prepare for more lessons or help out on the homefront. Others may help coach sports such as basketball or baseball.

[IC/SchoolRP]
Teachers in SchoolRP are much different than the teachers you see in day to day life as in the end it's all still roleplay. The teaching faction in SRP is all about bringing life to the server's school setting, as well as preparing them for the exam events that happen every few months or so. While there is no strict lesson plan in SchoolRP, teachers still have to make sure that the topic they teach on matches the topic that they specialize in. Teachers in SchoolRP may often research teaching styles or even get creative and come up with their own style. Teachers are paid ¥350,000 per month, given that they teach a total of ten classes minimum. However, if a teacher decides to go above and beyond, teaching five additional classes, the teacher will be awarded a ¥50,000 bonus, racking up a total of ¥400,000 per month. This comes to a grand total of ¥4,800,000 per OOC year.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Even though SchoolRP is a mix between city roleplay and school roleplay, the school is the main focus of the server. Without teachers, the school would only be but a building to explore and be held captive in for hours at a time. Teachers make it so that the school feels like a school! They hold classes, making the interactions on the server much more enjoyable. Attending classes and learning from teachers also prepares the player for upcoming exams that were mentioned in the previous paragraph. Characters like Allen Black bring life to the server with their interesting characters and enjoyable classes. Teachers are what makes SchoolRP... SchoolRP!

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
From my year or so of playing SchoolRP, I've seemed to understand that there isn't necessarily a lesson-planning system per se, but instead teachers teach lessons that they come up with on their own accord. As long as the lessons are relevant to the topic they are teaching, they are allowed to teach it. Near exam time however, the teachers of SchoolRP are given specific criteria that they need to teach to their classes to prepare the students for what will be on the exams. Teachers may also be given leeway by the Head of Department to set up events in their classroom to make the learning environment more enjoyable. All in all, the Student Leadership Team will give out what is required to be taught, but the requirements are usually flexible.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Picrew and a very cool skin done by the one and only: AllenBUwU

jason.png

image_2023-01-05_022035791.png

Jason Earl Anderson is a man who believes in boldness, but also the simple classroom setup. He is a man of few words went socializing, but when he gets into the 'teaching-zone' he could talk for hours on end without needing even a single sip of water. He is passionate in his work, promising that he will help the children that walk into his classroom get at least a single point higher than their previous assessments. While Jason is not entirely fluent in Japanese, he does not worry when he stumbles on words. If the class laughs at him, at least he managed to make their day a little brighter... even if it was at his own expense. If anyone is to laugh ay anyone in Jason's class, he wants to be the one that is being laughed at, as Jason knows he can handle harassment from kids, but that kind of thing can be scarring in your high school years. He wishes to be the human shield for victims of bullying if necessary.

Jason is a grown adult, standing at 6'2" and weighing a little over the average weight for a man his size. He has a full head of light blonde hair and a set of golden eyes that come from a hereditary condition from his father, thankfully Jason seemed to land himself in a city where everyone has odd eye colors. Jason has pretty good posture, standing upright and carrying about the vibe of someone who is passionate about the things he does, while also keeping a relaxed environment. It may be important to note that if one were to look closely at Jason's right arm, they'd see a tiny impalement scar, hard to notice at first glace, but you could never forget it once you saw it. He doesn't talk about it much, only says that it was a 'work accident' from when he was a cop in Los Angeles.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

[OOC:]
Jason is relaxed when it comes to behavior between classes, everyone needs to let it all out so they don't act up in the next period. However, Jason notices that these particular undesirables have been causing a bit of a ruckus with their loud voices and foul language. That's something Jason simply could not accept in a school environment. He would step in and try to get them to disperse. If that doesn't work? Try reminding them that even though he is usually laid back about these kind of things, it was still his job to make sure that it didn't happen. So he'd give them a warning about what would happen if they didn't get back to whatever it was groups of delinquent kids did these days. Assuming they would still refuse to cooperate, Jason would need to get others involved to try and get them to understand the consequences of acting this way.

[IC:] Swearing? In our school? Hell, that sounds like an issue. Guess I would try to tell them to disperse... give it to 'em lightly because I know the way kids are... I wasn't the greatest in school either when it came to behavior and I know that kid-me wouldn't take very kindly to some teacher telling them to behave. How dare they do their job? So, as I was saying.. I'd give it to them lightly, maybe remind them that I don't particularly mind the language, but when it becomes a distraction to everyone in the hallway, then I am required to do something about it. But some kids still wouldn't listen even if I were nice about it so... if they continued acting up like that I'd probably have to get someone to help me out. I'm fine with yelling from time to time but I don't feel like having my as- erm.. butt kicked by a gang of kids, you know?

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

When Jason sees that nobody is listening to him, he knows that there's an issue with what he's doing... not the kids in the classroom. He get's paid to make sure these kids learn, and the kids around him aren't going to be very interested in a guy who just yells at them to get their attention. Jason would try to figure out what interests the students of Karakura. Nobody likes math besides weirdos, but if Jason can find a way to make them at least enjoy the learning process of math, then he'll go right for it. Maybe he'd try to incorporate real life into math, maybe he'd try doing a Kahoot, or maybe he'd simply sit down with the students that are struggling and try using his charismatic nature to make the learning process a little bit more bearable. Jason knows that math sucks to the average high schooler, and his goal is to make it suck a little less.

[IC:] I've always took teachers getting upset over the class not listening kinda ironic. I'm not saying that the teacher is at fault, not at all. But if the kids aren't learning then it's time to try something else. Karakura High is a year-round school, so I have more than enough time to figure out what sticks and what doesn't. If handing out worksheets every day and preaching about how 'X = 2' doesn't work, then maybe try to spice things up a little. There's tons of ways to make learning fun, it's a shame that teachers don't take the opportunity that they've been given to explore all the options that are given to them in the age of the internet. I'm sure anyone in this building could give me advice on how to make teaching interesting if I just asked about it... even that 'Allen Black' guy and all he says to me is 'Joe Mama' when I said 'Hello'. The fact is, teaching doesn't have to be a descent into madness as you keep doing the same thing over and over... you can switch things up, lighten the mood, make things fun... all you have to do is try.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Jason Anderson, who has just finished a long day of work, decides to take a seat in the teachers lounge while he prepares his lessons. A quiet place to write while he may enjoy a little music on his phone. However, what he didn't expect was... Social interaction!? Oh ye gods! Thankfully, Jason isn't particularly nervous when it comes to interacting with others, especially those that share his interests in teaching the youth. Jason would simply try to make conversation while he writes. Maybe he'd crack a sarcastic joke here or there, but all in all he wouldn't let the presence of other people bother him at all. Even though he prefers to be alone in a quiet place while he writes, Jason is all for bonding with his colleagues. The school is like a family, and family has to get along with family.

[IC:] Funny you ask this, because earlier I was being shown the teacher's lounge and I met a pretty nice guy. Named 'Black' or something like that, American guy like me, real nice. I almost forgot I was being toured around the place because I ended up talking to him more than the lady who was showing me around.. sorry Ms. Akihito, hah. Anyways, I guess this place is like our 'safe-haven' away from the Hell that can be Karakura's kids. I don't really mind them but I guess we all need a break sometime. So, I'm sitting there talking to Mr. Black and we're just shooting the breeze... like I was already working there. I find bonding with my fellow teachers and other faculty pretty important since we're all gonna be stuck together, you know what I mean? So... I'd say when I'm in the teachers lounge I'd be pretty relaxed, gotta relax so I can keep up the pace.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Mr. Anderson would take a deep breath as he stood in his closet. The kids of the hour had all been sitting in their seats waiting for him, and all he had to do was open up the door and walk out... he shut his eyes and whispered 'Showtime' to himself as-- he slowly opened the door. "Good morning, guys." He would smile as he walked to his desk. "Yep, favorite time of the day right? Math! Oh we love math." He said in a sarcastic tone as he picked up his pen. "So, today we're learning about uhh-up-up-up..-- Algebra! Fun!" Mr. Anderson began passing sheets to the front member of each row. "Pass 'em back and let's get started."

/me As the class began to leave, Mr. Anderson called out for his student in blue. "Oh, Ms. Tominaga hold up a sec!" He walked over to her and placed a worksheet on her desk... it read 'D-' in the spine-chilling red ink at the top of the page. "Now...-- I know this isn't your fault... and it's not my fault. It's both of our faults. Let's see where you made a mistake, kiddo." Mr. Anderson smiled as he began to correct the student's equation. "See, you actually subtract two from both sides, not just one--. You know?" He smiled as he waited for the student's response.

/me As the class gathered inside the classroom, Mr. Anderson thought for a moment about how they'd go about the lesson today. After a bit of consideration, he realized that the ones with the (for the most part) 'best' opinions would be the ones that are-- on the receiving end of the learning target. "So, we're gonna switch things up again, guys. Anyone have a good idea for how I teach today? I'm open to anything school-appropriate, really." Mr. Anderson put his pen up to his cheek as he waited for ideas-- to be shouted at him. He kept a notepad at the ready for when the ideas began to pour in.

/me Mr. Anderson tapped on the desk of the empty classroom, all the kids have left for the day and it's left him quite lonely. But, that's when he's at his best work. Jason smiled as the 'teacher-face' began to wear away, being replaced with the face of-- a man who really enjoyed what he did. Jason went to his chalkboard and began to write 'Welcome Back!' in big bubble letters. Even though he knew math sucked, he wanted to make his class as welcoming as possible for the students. As Mr. Anderson-- became simply Jason, he prepared the décor for the next day.

Backstory

Jason Earl Anderson is the son of an author that was brought to popularity in the United States due to his skill in writing a plethora of genres ranging from romance to murder. Being born with a silver spoon in his hand, he lived quite the privileged childhood in a nice neighborhood away from crime and other ‘undesirables’... in his father’s words. Jason didn’t go to public school, his father wouldn’t allow him to be mixed in with the filth that was the commoners. Instead he was given the opportunity to go to a private school. There he would study and become quite proficient in mathematics and English literature, though his father took credit for the latter of the two.

Growing up, Jason never really questioned his place in the world, rather he was simply focused on his academic excellence as his father pressured him more and more to do the absolute best he could in school, and would not accept anything less than the best grades imaginable. Anything below an ‘A-’ in the Anderson household was to be a lesson in humility and why Jason should continue pushing himself. Because the moment he got lazy, he’d fall into a pit that he could not dig himself out of. That was the philosophy of his family, all because his father wrote a few good books. Typically, Jason became pretty bitter of his old man, not talking to him much when he would come home from school. His father became equally as bitter, blaming Jason’s ‘mood swings’ and ‘selfishness’ on the destruction of their relationship

When Jason was a grown seventeen year old teenager, he found out about the existence of two illegitimate children that his father had with a maid who tragically passed away during a shooting in Canada. He began to investigate further and found that he had an eight year old half-sister named ‘Marie Kiyro’ and a six year old half-brother named ‘Rami Kiyro’. Crisis broke out in the Anderson household as a divorce was quickly underway. Jason felt mortified that he had just destroyed the relationship between his mother and father, yet still constantly questioned about who these children were… and where they were. Jamison, Jason’s father, refused to say a word. Every time the children were brought up, Jason would be met with vulgar insults towards him and every little detail of his life.

A year after the divorce was finalized, Jason would walk home one night to see his father drunk on the porch of their house. Jason quickly ran to grab his father a glass of water to help him sober up, but was stopped by his father’s weak voice.

“Jason, I’ve lived a bad life… but you… you were the worst thing I’ve ever done.”

Jason stopped… turned around and walked towards his father with fire in his eyes. In a fit of rage, Jason took the bottle that Jamison had been drinking out of and smashed it over his head. Jamison was out cold in an instant, but Jason had feared to his bones that he had just murdered a man, let alone his own father. Jason began to sob audibly as he begged his father to stand up. But he didn’t. Jason decided at that moment that it was high time for him to pack his things and leave. He took with him two sets of clothes, his cellphone and five-hundred dollars that he had in a lockbox… money that he had earned on his own. Jason stepped onto the sidewalk, chose a direction, and never looked back.

Years later, Jason had been living in a cheap apartment building with a friend he had made working at a fast-food chain. Jason had been watching television when he noticed a commercial that was offering online college at a fraction of the price that most places around had cost. Jason took the opportunity as soon as he saw it, signing up for classes almost as soon as he got his acceptance email. Even though college was cheap, it didn’t mean that working at a fast-food restaurant would cover it, not in the slightest. Jason soon attended a job fair, where he would talk to a police officer and sign onto the Los Angeles Police Department.

While being a cop sounded ‘cool’, it was anything but. Jason never actually went out on patrol. Instead, the police station put him behind a desk where day in and day out he would file more and more paperwork. So, Jason remained a ‘desk cop’. Never once putting his hand on a gun other than when he was in training. As boring as this sounded, Jason actually was grateful he wasn’t put out on the front lines. He simply didn’t feel like taking a bullet in the name of justice.

That all changed one day when Jason was given a report by a detective who had been working on a murder case. They had reason to believe that a suspect who murdered a woman and kidnapped her child had fled to the United States in effort to flee the Canadian police. While this was something Jason had heard about often, there was one aspect about this case that had piqued his interest: the fact that the name ‘Kiyro’ was involved. Jason practically begged his commissioner to let him onto the case, and by some good fortune he was given the chance to help investigate. Together, Jason and the detective discovered several pieces of evidence to the case, but never finding the murderer.

It had been four years since Jason had enrolled in college, and finally he had received his teaching certificate. Though he wasn’t done with the investigation, he resigned as a police officer, becoming a ‘private investigator’ on his own… somewhat legal terms. Jason continued to investigate while he simultaneously taught a seventh-grade math class in the slums of Los Angeles. Never once finding what he was looking for until he stumbled upon a notebook.

The notebook was a letter from the assassin who murdered the mother of his half-sibling and kidnapped her. It told Jason where she was, why she was there and what had happened to his half-brother… Unfortunately, he passed away. Jason spent the next two years learning the Japanese language, simply to get closer to what little family he had left. And by the time his sister had turned eighteen years old, and he turned twenty-eight, Jason boarded a ship heading to a small city known as Karakura.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name:
Jason Anderson
Title: Mr.
Given Name: Jason Earl Anderson
Preferred Name: Mr. Anderson

Religious Denomination: Agnosticism
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: American
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience:
I have two years of teaching under my belt.

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation: 2020
Major: Bachelor's Degree in Education
Minors: Mathematics

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
[N/A]
Do you have any questions?: [N/A]​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your application! Welcome to the Highschool Teacher faction, you'll start your journey off as an Unqualified Teacher (UT).

What happens now?
Once you have been given your roles in the Academics Discord you will be pinged regarding Teacher Training from a HD (Head of Department), or myself. Once you have completed training you will receive your classroom and access to start your own classes.

* If you have further questions, feel free to contact me via the teacher channels in Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread