mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Math's / German Teacher Application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
TheCyanGamerTV

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Yes, TheCyanGamer#3891

Do you have a microphone?: Yes,

How old are you? (Optional): 14 years old

What is your time zone?:
Europe

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, i acknowledge that i will be banned if i am inactive

Describe your activity on the server: Pretty new but i already know 90% of it because i play everyday

Do you have any previous bans?: No.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: https://schoolrp.net/threads/character-authorization-applications.47039/, https://schoolrp.net/threads/character-authorization-application.46981/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade7

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
Maths, German

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I want to teach because: want to have an accurate representation of the school system

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: i understand that

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: I'm German so I don't know so accept if this is a reason to not accept this Application

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: concentrated working, Silence, Good behavior

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Garry's mod Roleplay and i played GTA V RP once or twice

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD

Head of Department

-Most Experience
-act as Supervisor

- QT
Qualified Teacher

-Very Experienced

- NQT
Newly Qualified Teacher

-Less Experience
-Quite some time until they are QTs

- UT
Unqualified Teacher

-No Expierence
-Still under training

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

They are one of the most important persons on SchoolRP:
they kind of keep the students and School organized and they deserve to be respected in my opinion teachers IRL And in SchoolRP Don't get enough respect they are given a large salary of 350,000 yen monthly for completing 10 classes (and maybe get a 50,00 yen bonus)

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: because Teachers are one of the most important part of education Just image a School Without Teachers its like PE Without any sports: not really usable.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
if I'm being honest I don't know

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

5´9" tall. he has Mid-long brown-golden hair and sky blue eyes. Overall he is a pretty calm person and he is very social since he was a child he wanted to be a Maths teacher because he was always good in maths. My Character has the "ability" to be kind all the time but there's one thing where he gets mad instantly which is Bullying. he was bullyied in school himself and he couldn't get out of it because he had no friends that's why he hates to so someone getting bullyied. To other Teacher (Higher abd lower rank) hes nice as well because thats the only "Friends" hes ever gonna have

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Tell them that as long as they dont get it to Harassing and inside their gang its fine but in the moment it involves someone else ill be there and they not gonna like it

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I give off a loud whistle and then tell the class that I give the class exactly 3 Chances if they dont listen to me this 3 times they first of all get more homework >:) and they the next one i hear talking will be sent to Detention

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: as mentioned before i would be kind and respectful to anyone and try to keep a good partnership with my fellow teachers

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Once a Week i will do and "Fun lesson" where everyone one chooses a Partner and is allowed to play some games (not including the phone) because my character thinks that that will help keep the concentration up for the rest of the day
/me my Character realized that someone is struggling with the lesson and he goes up to him in the break and ask him if hes good and if he/she inst i will help the student so he will pass the assignment
/me When i see that the students are bored with the lesson i tell them that we have a "Concentration brake" so everyone stands up and stretches and walk a bit around for 10 minutes to get some energy back
/me in an Assignment when i have some without name i go through the name list and speak to the people that i don't have a named assignment of

Backstory

Simon Sokorow was born in Germany on the 16th Ferbuary,1994 he grew up only with his mother because his father died in a car crash when he was 3 years old. From an age of 8 years he has always been good in math and that was the age his mother realized that he doesn't see very well so they went to the doctor which told them that he needs a pretty strong glasses and that his eyes wont get better ever and so he wears a glasses until this das. Since he was 10 years old he wanted to be An Math's teacher. His school time was hard because of his ADHD everyone would dislike him because he was "different" which caused him to have little to no friends. when coming home he often was very sad because no one like him and wanted to play with him which made it difficult in school for him to get good grades but he kept working all the time which didn't make his friendships better because he kept getting called a nerd. form an Age of 14 he got into Sim-Racing which brang him far away from school so in 8th-9th grade hid grades dropped from only As Ans Bs to Cs And Ds. but as the 10th grade begun he found his dream of being a Math's teacher again and he learned all day and all night he worked so hard that his mother way really worried about him after a few weeks, his mother went to his teachers and ask how he was in school and they all said that he would pass with an A+ so the day came where he had his last final last exam. He told himself if he doesn't get this with an A+ he will not get an job anywhere which he of course didn't want so he used every second he had in the exam and then he left the lesson with a bad ,feeling because he felt like he got something wrong. but then he got the exam back with 100/100 point so an A+ and so he is now searching to be a Teacher

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Sokorow, Simon
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): None
Preferred Name: Simon

Age (Minimum is 27): 27
Religious Denomination: Protestant Catholic
Marital Status: Not Married

Nationality: Germany
Current Location: KaraKura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
5 years

Academic Degree: -
Year of Graduation: 2017
Major(s): German, Maths
Minors: None

Native Languages: German
Other Languages: Fluent Englisch (British/American)

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No

Additional notes about your application: None
Do you have any questions?: No

Users who are viewing this thread