How old are you?:

Do you have any previous bans?:

None

What Country are you from?:

UK - England

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):

LowkeyRP#6660

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:

Yes I do, I understand all the roleplay documents.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I acknowledge that if I'm inactive, I will be demoted.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:

I understand about the Teacher Roster thread.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

On the server, I'm extremely active around 12-14hrs on the server. I always check the rosters of different places and then do stuff accordingly. I'm usually hanging out with my friends and I'm always going to different events on the server and sometimes, I get to represent an event of my effort and time on the server, which is quite amusing! I like to spend time on the server and spend time with my friends and talk to new people around!

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

None

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

I want to help students and I want to be there for the students whenever they are in need of help. I want to be an idol for students, who want to learn than not doing anything because that is called a failure, and a failure doesn't go anywhere in life. I want to make the effort for the students to have a healthy and relaxing class so that they won't get bored of the lesson that is going on. I want to show my skills to help them to be successful pupils of Karakura High School.

I want to show my ability that I can be responsible and I want to give students lessons that is worth going because I want my lessons to be fun and also worth of time so that students can have fun and learn the certain topic of the lesson. I want to be able to show that I want to make the students be attentive whilst having fun. I don't want it to be always serious, I want it to be humourous and serious so that the lesson won't be a waste of time. It'll help my emotions towards the students be humourous but, then again, I want to be a good idol towards my students.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

I have decent amount of experience of Roleplaying, during 2014-2020, I've been doing semi-literate roleplays in different discord servers and I've been improving since then and I've been trying out different types of roleplays so that I can have a basic knowledge of what it is like and the types of roleplays, I've tried out are non-literate, meaning it is not as detailed and it is more of a simplified form. For example: Walks down the road while humming, that is simplified and not as detailed, another type is, literate, meaning it is detailed but not third person and it's a little simplified. For example: I walk down the road as i sway my head while I hum happily. This is a simple form of roleplaying but in detail of first person. The last roleplay style is semi-literate, meaning it is very detailed and not realy simple to read or to type which give in depth of the reader. For example: She walks down the road slowly as she sighed whilst she listens to relaxing and soft music as she hums. These types of roleplaying styles made me improve a lot from before, I started SchoolRP.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:

It is not available at the moment, which I'm fully aware of that.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

It is important for the classroom logs in order, to make sure that everyone in school is doing their jobs properly. For example: You must do the register, so that the teacher knows that you are here in the class. It also shows students of what they've done and if they need to be suspended. It also shows the teacher's ability to teach students so they can move up ranks or not, it also documents if a teacher is inactive.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:

To start a field trip, I would have to ask the Principle or the Vice-Principle for their approval because I would get in trouble, if I start a field trip without their approval. Then I would explain where and how we are going to do it and what we're doing. After those step, I would wait patiently for the approval, and if they approve of the field trip that I have assigned. I would explain to the class about the field trip and explain about the trip, then I would do a lesson about it so that they would understand, then I would assign the students into different groups before we start the field trip. Then I would assign group leaders amongst the assigned groups that they are in. If the field trip gets declined, the class will resume as normal because the Principle or the Vice-Principle doesn't like the ideal field trip that I assigned.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. The students must respect the teacher at all times.

2. Be on time at the beginning of the day so that you won't miss parts of the lesson or you would be asking your friends or the person sitting next to you, of what you missed.

3 Keep your hands to yourself because you would hurt someone physically and it won't be acceptable.

4. Raise your hand up before speaking because it would give other students a chance to speak than shouting out the answers because it wouldn't be fair.

5. Do not talk while the teacher is speaking because it would be quite rude, if you do talk because you wouldn't learn a thing and you would be distracted.

6. Be on task when the teacher assigns you to do work because you will learn more, if you concentrate on your own work.

7. Do not eat or drink in class or it will be taken off of you and you should've eaten at Lunch.

8. Do not use mobile phones while you are in class because you are distracting yourself from learning.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

My roleplay experience in general and on SchoolRP is quite fun because I get to roleplay with different people and I get to meet people that help me to improve more and more. It helps me to learn my mistakes from the past. It expresses my emotions in roleplay and it helps me in a lot of ways. I had ups and downs in roleplays and they were all pretty good. I like to express my feelings in roleplay and I get to do it with other people, but it's completely natural to have an issue here and there. I roleplayed as a Grade 12 for a very long time and it's quite amusing.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: Head of Department -

The role of the Head of an Academic Department is to provide strong academic leadership. The Head of Department is required to lead, manage and develop the department to ensure it achieves the highest possible standards of excellence in all its activities. All Heads of Department are required to exercise leadership, demonstrate vision, and empower others to deliver the agreed departmental strategy within the Faculty. It is recognised that the methods by which Heads of Department carry out their duties and the extent of delegation, will depend on such factors as the size and nature of the Departments and the personal approach of the individual Head of Department.

- QTLS: Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills -

The role of a Qualified Teacher Learning Skills is the badge of professionalism for post-16 education and training, helping practitioners advance in their careers and to demonstrate their expertise and experience to colleagues, employers and learners. This shows that a Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills are to help to advance their colleagues, emplyers and learners in their careers so that they can demonstrate in the future about their experience.

- NQT: Newly Qualified Teacher -

The role of a Newly Qualified Teacher is being the first ever tier in your subject platform, means that you’re a Newly Qualified Teacher. It is in your first days of your teaching career to ever begin your lessons planned out for the students but with the permission from the Head Department.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers in both in game and out of game have a duty to teach their students and help them get the grade they're aiming for. teachers who work in high schools in the UK earn on average £27,482 for 300 salarys. Teaches teach their students as it's their passion and feel that they are responsible for the grades they get as they think there is no such thing as a bad student and that they are capable of anything and can make their own choses. teachers in their spare time are found marking tests and textbooks and often are focused on their job.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers in both in game and out of game have a duty to teach their students and help them get the grade they're aiming for. teachers who work in high schools in the UK earn on average £27,482 for 300 salarys. Teaches teach their students as it's their passion and feel that they are responsible for the grades they get as they think there is no such thing as a bad student and that they are capable of anything and can make their own choses. teachers in their spare time are found marking tests and textbooks and often are focused on their job.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

Without teachers in our SchoolRP it wouldn't be much of a RP then it is just a normal server. The teachers help make the RP experience more interesting and fun. Teachers are very helpful with keeping the RP experience in action and not let it fall apart.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Being born in a village in Japan, Osaka, Etsu had a rough childhood.She grew up with little to no education having to focus on his mothers health for a majority of his time. At a young age though, his mother got murdered while she was out getting groceries. Etsu took the blame upon himself for not being there to protect her, and to cope with the pain he and his father moved to Karakura Japan in hopes of a better life. Ever since Rin came to the world he has always been astounding in how much effort he puts into activities. Despite growing up in a place that never truly offered great education, Jasper took it upon himself to teach himself to be the best him that he could possibly be.

Ever since getting there he continues to carry on his heritage and hopes to carve a path for a better future in a more protected society, which he hopes to assist in making that a reality by being a teacher and having an impact on the upcoming youth and making the future better. Jasper wanted to take the path of becoming a teacher because growing up, his teachers, while not teaching him very well, served as guidance while his actual parents weren't home very often.

To Jasper, school was his second home, and his teachers made his second home tolerable, if not enjoyable and he wishes to do this for other people as well. A teacher is often looked upon as a role model, and a role model is precisely what Rin wishes to do for the youth, no matter where their roots began, he wishes to help anyone is any possible way that he is able, and becoming a teacher would help him to establish this model role and help him benefit others as much as he is able.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Give them a warning and explain to them that if they continued their behaviour in that manner then there would be consequences to their actions. If the same teacher caught them a second time she would give them a detention because she had warned them the first time she caught them. Yet if it continued she would explain to the principal about their poor behaviour to see what he could do about them.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

I would sit down and spot who is the main distraction of the class, then would shout to the whole class exclaiming that if anyone else was to disrupt she would set them a detention.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

My character would discuss a current lesson they just taught with other teachers or discuss the next lesson plan if she already had one planned in advance. Yet if everyone was busy she would sit down and start to plan her next lesson so she would be fully prepared.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
He would let out a sigh as he got up from he desk. She’d step to the side before pushing the chair in, then position himself directly behind the chair. The male would then lean forward, placing his hands flat on the desk before scanning the class while they took their test. He’d examine the room for anyone that could possibly be cheating. Once he found nothing, he’d position himself up right and walk to the podium.

/me
He sets his water bottle on her desk silently, making him way to the copier with the printed out excerpt in hand. Upon arrival, he proceeds to place the excerpt in the copy machine, pressing the button to make a total of 40 copies.

/me
He sighs in slight discontent, clasping his hands together in front of him, resting them on the podium. He’d turn to the student who made the inappropriate noise and shake his head slowly before speaking ..

/me
He would have a bright smile on his face. He’d stroll around the classroom with 16 empty notebooks held tightly in his left arm. With her right hand he’d hand an empty notebook to each student. Once he finished handing out the first 16 notebooks, he’d scan the classroom and ask the following..

/me
He snaps her middle finger and thumb together repeatedly as a form of applause. He’d get up once the student was finished with their presentation and find his way to the front of the classroom, a smile on his face. Once he’s made it to the podium he’d turn to the class, scanning their faces with excitement before exclaiming..

Backstory

Etsu when he was little and short lived a normal middle class life through elementary and 7th grade and was very normal like any other kid, until his dad left his mother and they lost a lot of money due to his mother not working. Jasper one day said he would pay her off for all the debt he has caused, and when he turned 13 he got his first job on the street near the school doing acting and singing for spare change.

Etsu made it through the rough years and eventually went to high school and he developed his klutz and funny personality over the years. And when he least expected it his mother passed at age 56 from cancer from that day on he promised that he would become successful and rich and make his mother proud one day.

He then went to college with the spare change he made from acting and singing on the streets and quickly ran out of money to spend but ut then his father came back into his life and he helped him on his way through college.

Jasper graduated at a very young age and his dad left him with a couple 100 yen and wished him the best of luck and went back to america. Jasper then went back to the high school to teach the kids how they can sing and act to release their anger, fear, or any emotion within them. Ever since he has been a successful teacher and brought many kids to their graduation day and many have thanked him for what he taught and how he could teach them to release their emotions with drama and theater. He plans to keep this going and his teaching to be one of the most impacting in the school.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Etsu Kawano

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss

Given Name(s):

Etsu

Preferred Name:

Etsu

Female

Religious Denomination:

Catholic

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

French

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:

Bachelors Degree Of Mathmatics

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Maths, Physics

Minors:

English, Art

Native Languages:

French

Other Languages:

English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

No

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Maths

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

N/A

Do you have any questions?:

N/A

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5455

Accepted.
- Overall, this is a very well-rounded application. I cannot wait to see what you plan to do with your new position. Welcome to the team!

Please DM me on Discord to have your roles sorted out - melody#0429.

Users who are viewing this thread