Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
GB

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I understand completely.
Describe your activity on the server: I am on most times a week unless something important has come up.

Do you have any previous bans?:No.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
N/A
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): I am currently grade 12.

What subject are you applying to teach?: I am applying for maths.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I have seen so many kind teachers that just inspires me to become one and help others including the school and pupils.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
I understand that clearly and look forward to it.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher class logs keep track of what you have been doing during lessons and more, these are important because it shows your activity and allows the faction to demote teachers due to inactivity.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. no eating or drinking.
2. No fighting, violence ECT.
3.Respect to all teachers.
4. don't misbehave.
5. No mobile phones ECT.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have quite a lot not just from this server but others.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ HD is like the head of that department, very rare to become one if there already is one. They set what that department should teach during lessons.

- QT
↳Qualified teachers, while similar to newly qualified teachers, these teachers have been teaching for a longer amount of time and have shown how dedicated they are.

- NQT Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ A newly qualified teacher may host a class on their own without supervision. They have completed their training beforehand.

- UT Unqualified Teacher

Unqualified teachers may not teach their own classes just yet. They must complete their training beforehand, which often includes sitting in during other classes to observe and learn from their peers.

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

There salary is up to 300,000 a month. The teachers help other pupils to learn so they can also become a teacher if they like. The teachers all have different ways of teaching and can be very important the way they teach. For an example some teachers may ask questions to pupils and reward them.
This may help because it makes the students more determined for rewards so they answer the question and learn!
In the spare time they could hanging with family or friends and going to shops or could just be chilling somewhere.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
If teachers were not there how would the students learn? They serve many purposes to help others.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: MOSCOW -Must have, should have, could have, won't have/will not have.-

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Han has a dark blonde hair colour, he is a 6,1 tall male, with a very unique smell.
His age is 29 but he does not act it. He can be very shy at first but when he gets too know you can be loud and happy.
He has too different eye colours that make him unique.
Green and blue.
His clothing seems different to everyone else's clothing.

Han's voice is deep but smooth and relaxing you could listen to his voice and fall asleep. He is very respectful too younger ones and friends.
although he calls them kiddos he still respects and gives them the opportunity. His laugh is soft.
You should always try to keep your cool with Han.

Scenarios

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Tell them off and give them warnings if they do it 2-3 times then you give detentions but still listen to the explanations.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Ask why the class is not listening if they continue, give them work to do to make them listen
so they can finish the work. If they still don't Han will go further and kick some out of the class.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Han would be more laid back than he would normally be in lessons. He would now proceed to use slang words and
talk to other teachers.

Provide at least 4
detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me would stand at my desk with a smile greeting everyone who appears allowing them to sit down and get ready while holding a stack of papers.
/me would begin the lesson while putting down his books and taking a sip of water from his large water bottle clearing his throat.
/me began to walk around the room checking everyone was doing okay as he had the books in his hand.
/me proceeded to the next part as he handed out the books, he would sit down and grab his pens while proceeding to write.

Backstory

Han Kursent was born 2nd August in the early 1990s, He was originally from the UK but moved to Japan after an incident that happened with his parents, He lived with his aunt and uncle, but by the age of 11 he moved to a foster home and was adopted a year later. Although he didn't know much about his parents he stayed happy and didn't ask loads of questions. He was very creative and had lots of ideas for brand new things.

Han was not the quickest learner but did learn certain things a lot faster such as maths and reading, Han always loved into maths although he thought
he sucked he would get through it very quickly compared to others. Han didn't have much courage to himself and would always compare himself to
others quite often. As he grew older he realized that was not the case at all and begun to have much courage.

He would get quite mad easily but growing older he began to use his words instead of shouting and fighting.
At this point he was not very social and would work on his school work instead.
He had one best friend that moved away after he was adopted and didnt have any friends after that.
He would try making friends but then would be to shy too after saying hello.
He made a few friends that he appreciates.

He would visit others in his free time and would chill out with them he never ever didn't have time to do what he needed
to do he would put it all into one day.
Although he was quiet he did speak up if someone needed help and will speak up at any time.

He made new friends and would help anyone out. Not only that he became very enthusiastic to help others
if they needed that help.

He always helps people out even if he has too do something of his own because he wants to have a good record and
make people happy. His goal has always to become a teacher and have a degree so he can help others who need that help.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Han Kursent
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):Mr
Given Name(s): Han
Preferred Name: Mr Kursent, Han

Age (Minimum is 27):29
Religious Denomination: Christianity
Marital Status: Not Married

Nationality: English
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details