mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Matsuri Mizusawa's Council Application

MakimaRP

Level 0
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
MarcieRP

Past warns/kicks/bans?: I dont quite sure about warn but I think I had before!But none currently active warns. And No kicks No bans by staff or anyone.

What is your timezone?:
GMT 8+

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001): Lumine#5001

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending): None

Describe your activity on the server: Quite active since from now 24/7 much.

List your accounts and roles on this server: No other acc, Grade-12

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yes, I'm aware and understand.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:
They help the play who need assist on question, and provide safety to other students.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.): I do this for my char because I wanna improve her motivation on the council since she is helpful and been solving many problem with other faculty member.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): Yes.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?: President, Teacher, Professor, College council, Receptionist, Nurse, Librarian. etc other faculty member.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
I will fearrp them by telling them I will put them in detention if they dont stop so that they would stop. If they continue after I treathen detention I will simply remind them at looc chat that they have to fearrp.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do? I will try and catch up them first and takes their mask off, then put them in detention for resists the rules. But If I didnt catch up on them. I will contact with other faculty member remind them someone has been wearing mask and resist. Since we cant really know who are they when they on mask giving out detention on them immediately will be very unrealistic and failrp.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in? I will ask approach them and warn the councillor with words by telling them stop the abusing, after they stop I will report their behavior to president. If they didnt stop, I will try and get faculty member to involve this situation.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information? I will ask other councillor or president for the missing part of the information that I missed so that I wont have to be worry about the missing part.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this? I will ask them what I did wrong and learn from my mistake, I will also ask them to provide ooc consent about the thing I did wrong. If I dont I will sue them. No I mean I will goes in self defense mode on my character and told them I didnt do anything wrong and simply ask my higher up about this thing if I did wrong or not.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more): /me pull out her pencil and sketchbook out from her backpack. She then wanderring around and searching for the best spot to draw the flower that place at middle for be draw, as she found the spot that having sun light irradiate on the flower and sit near to that spot. She simply pull a chair that near her and sit on it, then before she put her sketchbook onto her leg she open it to page 36 of it because its a new page that clean. After that she use her pencil draw the sketch out on the page, she then continue draw out the further details on the flower also adding some outline on it. She also use her pen aiming on the flower to see if she draw anything wrong or not. As an experienced artist, she stands and walk toward the flower and take close look on it then she sit in front it not blocking anyone with her 5'1 height, she continue drawing out the more deeper details that only close looking can be saw. As she done the the details, she walk further from the flower and put the sketch beside the flower on air, she looks at the flower then looks back to her sketch for few times to check if any wrong drawing off on the sketch. She then fix some issue that she drew wrong and replace them with correct details. After she done the sketch, She pull out the colour pencil and stare using the exact same colour of the flower painting the colour up. She also paint deeper of the part that have shadow and look darker than other part, we can clearly see that she is very talented and very concentrate on her art. After about 20 mins of painting the masterpiece, she finally go up to the teacher then she tear down the page of the flower art that she has drew and painted and hand in it to the teacher. (334 word contact with /me - /me is 331 words.)

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Matsuri Mizusawa

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 18

Character phone-number: (030)-116-8024

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality: Matsuri is a very precocious and smart girl who put full responbility on her work. She is that kind of person who respect all rules that were made and will think serious about them. She will tries to avoid breaking rules.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture): 1674738646041.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: I usually very positive and pay full responsible on the rules of our Karakura highschool. Im also fair person when it came to rules. Compare to other applicants seeking for council, I put my action out more than words, because I had been helping students and other faculty member a lot. (Wrote by Matsuri Mizusawa)

Why do you want this position?: Is because I want to improve my own personality more, since I have been dealing and helping other students. So I think I should let myself become one of the council for further more assist on other school faculty. (Wrote by Matsuri Mizusawa)

What interests you the most about student council?: The most interests me is that I can help out school faculty more by joining the council and provide more helpful hand to them! (Wrote by Matsuri Mizusawa)

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I could patrol the whole school and watch for susicious activity and stay focus on chat if any student came up and ask for help! Also wont being too STRICT as a council cuz as I saw sometimes council is too STRICT to contact with each others and because Im friendly and wholesome which will make everyone feel happy if they are chatting with me. (By Matsuri wrote)

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following:

- Your application was rather short and undetailed, work on the length and detail of your answers if you choose to apply again in the future
-

Users who are viewing this thread