Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes
- FailRP
And some kicks.
I learned from my mistakes
I forgot some kicks and bans

Can you ensure that you will often come on: YES

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes i know that i can be ICly fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: As a chef, you need make sure that the children can eat in their breaks. So you have to cook and do your best to make good food at school ;). You can also give food to teachers. To be short you have to make sure that there is food at school

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I've ever played a Chef on Real Life server. and I only played as a child at this server

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: As I said, I also played Real-Life servers so I have experience like: A Man and a Child / Student

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: a chef Is actually someone who makes food at school for the children, he also performs the efforts that the Sous Chef and Head Chef give him

[
Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:I will tell the student to stop cursing If he does not listen to that, I will inform the VP

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

I will do the work, and think of my own safety and that of another

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I will say he has to stop with what he is doing. If he does not listen to that, I will inform Higher Staff of the VP

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Max Fox
Chosen Job: Chef

Motivation for Joining YHS:
I want to make sure that there is good food at school and everyone thinks the food is delicious

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think you should choose me and not the others because I am very good at the kitchen I can cook very well, it would also seem fun to help the school.

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
I understand this is like the 6th-8th application you've made, but you should add more detail to the answers to all of these questions the format includes. You also have a lot of punctuation issues involved into the application.

Re-apply in 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread