Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes
- FailRP
And some kicks.
I learned from my mistakes
I forgot some kicks and bans

Can you ensure that you will often come on: YES

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes i know that

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: As a chef, you can make sure that the children can eat in their breaks. So you have to cook and do your best what is good;). You can also give food to teachers. To be short you have to make sure that there is food at school

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I've ever played a Chef on Real Life servers. and feed I only played as a child

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: As I said, I also played Real-Life servers so I have experience like: A Man and a Child / Student

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: As mentioned, you must ensure that students can get food at school. So you need to cook and maintain the kitchen.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I warn the student first. If it continues. I send him to the Principal (as online). If he/she refuses, I will take him there myself. if he/she does not and will hit me. I need to inform the police

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I first ask if it has to happen during school or after school. If it happens during school time, I look out with what i do. If it has to happen after school time, I will check if I find someone in the school building, if not? then I'll get started

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I warn him. If that does not work. I'll try again 1 time. Is not it working yet? then I go to a higher staff. Does not that work? then I will inform the Principal.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Max Fox
Chosen Job: Chef

Motivation for Joining YHS: i would like to join because I'm online. and want to be an employee for a long time. I also find food very interesting and I'm interested in it

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Because: I'm very often online on the server / I'm well-organized / I like working in the kitchen very nice / I like talking with students / I'm confident / I have respect for everyone /

Last edited:

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Because: I'm very often online on the server / I'm well-organized / I like working in the kitchen very nice / I like talking with students / I'm confident / I have respect for everyone /

You introduced "Server" "online" in the IC section!

Re-apply in 5 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread